Company Directory | funtonia
Approximately 87 Reports Found
1, Report #1193837

Dec 08 2014
funtonia rip off internet na Author: Florida, Alabama DJ Services: funtonia Internet

Apr 14 2014
funtonia took my money without service, didn't work for me Internet Author: Starke, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: funtonia Internet

Jan 14 2014
Funtonia . com Gibraltar gl stole credit info Internet Author: stow, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Funtonia . com Internet

Oct 31 2013
Funtonia Failed to cancel subscription & refund charges Internet Author: Livingston, Montana Internet Fraud: Funtonia Select State/Province

Jun 26 2013
09:29 AM sent an e-mail with a fairly close mobile number and a pw i had used in the past. never been to funtonia so there is no way they should have this information.  Internet Author: Internet Internet Fraud: Internet

Mar 20 2013
Funtonia An account was opened without my consent. Notified via an e-mail congratulating me on opening an account with FUNTONIA Internet Author: East Lansing, Michigan On-Line Business: Funtonia Internet

Mar 01 2013
Funtonia This company totally ripped me off and they are a scam they advertise 2.99 for ringtones for 6 months and thats a lie they just charged 30.00 to my account and I was not even able to get the ringtones Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Funtonia Internet

Dec 24 2012
Funtonia On 12/10/12 I received a charge on my Visa for $23.94 plus a $.47 for a foreign transaction fee. I have not changed my ringtone for over three years and never have done business with Funtonia. Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Internet Services: Funtonia Internet

Aug 29 2012
Funtonia .com - Funtonia Ringtones - Funtonia Polyphonics People please read this!!, Funtonia Ringtones, Funtonia Polyphonics Charged me for ringtones that they can't provide, being I have Boost Mobile. However they listed Boost as an option in their carriers list. You can only buy apps.for Boost from Boost. Internet respond about Author: Lindenhurst, Miscellaneous Electronics: Funtonia .com, Funtonia Ringtones, Funtonia Polyphonics Internet

Aug 21 2012
11:37 AM funtonia They charged me $23.88 for ringtones I did not order. You can't contact them other than their email. They will not refund my money. Internet Author: elk grove, California Communications & Networking: Internet

Jul 10 2012
funtonia. com I sampled a ringrone for 1.99 and they took 23.88 out of my account. RIPOFF and I am not able to stop the subscription. Internet Author: rockyford, Georgia Internet Fraud: funtonia. com Internet

May 03 2012
Funtonia Fraud, lies, and deception is practiced at Funtonia keene, New Hampshire Author: keene, New Hampshire Credit Card Fraud: Funtonia keene, New Hampshire

Jan 30 2012
funtonia I had bought a .99 ring tone from this web sit. witch was linked to my cell phone. a month later they took out $23 wich messed up my whole checking acount putting me in the negitives. Im not happy wh Internet
Author: Jefferson, Maine Cross-Border Scams: funtonia Internet

Jan 29 2012
funtonia This Company is taking money from my account when i ask them not to they got me out of $23.88 Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana DJ Services: funtonia Internet

Dec 21 2011
funtonia This is for your own company. Internet Author: Hillside, New Jersey Audio & Electronics Shops: funtonia Internet

Oct 22 2011
09:32 PM Funtonia has been charging my debit card for the last 6 months $23.69 and there is no cancel subscribtion or contact info for them except email, which apparently is not active either!! Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Wilderville, Oregon Internet Services: Internet

Oct 19 2011
11:00 AM Funtonia Unauthorized withdrawal of funds from my account Internet, Internet Author: Carlsbad, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Aug 10 2011
Funtonia They charged me $23.88 and said the only charges was $1.99 per ringtone. Internet, Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Internet Fraud: Funtonia Internet

Aug 10 2011
funtonia scam, ripoff, and fraud, second time canceling subscription because ringtones never downloaded. I cancel second time and yesterday they charge my againg ? Some one has to do something about this Internet Call the Author: ellenville, New York Door to Door Sales: funtonia Internet
20, Report #762011

Aug 07 2011
Funtonia Money paid for ringtones, and website is no longer running Internet Author: Suffolk, Virginia On-Line Business: Funtonia Internet

Jun 22 2011
Funtonia FUNTONIA RIP OFF ONLINE BASED Internet , Internet Author: North Royalton, Ohio Internet Fraud: Funtonia Internet

Jun 11 2011
Funtonia $1.99 ringtones. Charged me $27.00 and they don't work. Can't get ahold of anyone., Internet Funtonia Author: Hudson Falls, New York Communications & Networking: Funtonia Internet

May 15 2011
funtonia not sure they took money out of my account and i cancel before they didi this. I was only there for one day and cancel because it does not work, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Vancouver, Washington Internet Fraud: funtonia Internet

May 06 2011
funtonia i was over charged and it doesnt even work, now im negative in my acount with a over charge fee. Internet Hope my comment helps either now or in the future Author: fairbanks, Alaska Liars: funtonia Internet

May 05 2011
Funtonia TAKES YOUR MONEY AND RUNS! THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED AND GIVE PEOPLE'S MONEY BACK! Internet Author: Waxahachie, Texas Internet Fraud: Funtonia Internet