Company Directory | galaxy

1, Report #1190705

Nov 22 2014
usell Stole my Galaxy S4 Author: CARY, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: usell

Nov 08 2014
samsung telecomunications America Inc I own a samsung galaxy s5 16gb , I was having dinner at a restaurant and accidentally a glass of water was spilled over the phone and a few hours after the phone stop working. I contacted samsung electronics to send the unit for inspection since it is still under warranty and after 10 days of been at the factory for inspection they sent the phone back saying the phone was not covered under warranty since it has water damage and it was beyond economical repair . this phone under the samsung specifications claim that is water resistant , it has IP67 certification meaning it can be dropped in water at a depth of no more than 1 meter for less than 30 minutes and the phone would not suffer damage, Samsung Telecom Richardson Texas
Author: Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: samsung telecomunications Richardson, Texas

Nov 02 2014
ticket galaxy joe Changed my seats 2 months after I purchased tickets! SOUTH WINDSOR connecticut Author: tallahassee, Tennessee Sports Facilities: ticket galaxy Internet

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
TICKET GALAXY TICKET GALAXY RIPPED US WITH THE RINGLING BROTHER CIRCUS SHOW TICKET WHICH WE BOUGHT ON AUGUST 29TH FOR THE SHOW THAT WAS HELD ON AUGUST 31ST AT THE COW PALCE WE BOUGHT 4 TICKETS WORTH AT $22.00 EACH BUT THEY BILLED US FOR $156.30 THEY REALLY RIPPED US WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE PAID ONLY $88.00. HOPE SOMETHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT THIS Internet Author: DALY CITY, California Carnivals: TICKET GALAXY Internet

Oct 04 2014
TICKET GALAXY redirected site rip off service fees and ticket prices Internet Author: North Tonawanda, New York Unusual Rip-Off: TICKET GALAXY Internet

Oct 04 2014
Ticket Galaxy Scammed. Ridiculous service charge of $145.86 which I was not informed of. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Berkeley, California Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy South Windsor, Connecticut

Sep 17 2014
Ticket Galaxy Ticket Galaxy selling tickets they don't have, redirect from other website, 3 month wait to receive tickets nearly on day of performance South Windsor Connecticut Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Sep 11 2014
Ticket Galaxy Annmaria Seitz, Chelsea P, Natalie Carpenter, Sold me 4 $24 tickets for $563.64. I was told they were starlight LIE and great seats LIE. HELP ME South Windsor Connecticut Author: Kansas City , Missouri Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy South Windsor , Connecticut

Aug 17 2014
Ticket Galaxy Do not buy from them ... RIP OFF Internet Author: high point, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Aug 11 2014
Ticket Galaxy Watch out buying Ticket from Ticket Galaxy Website Name does not appear Internet Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Aug 11 2014
Cricket Wireless YBUY Cricket Wireless rep signed us for 2 phones on finance with YBUY but NO INFORMATION GIVEN AT TIME OF PURCHASE- 3 hours in store with no explanation to set up 2 Samsung galaxy s4's Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cricket Wireless Tempe, Arizona

Aug 09 2014
Convergent/ Galaxy Asset Purchasing Fake Credit Scam Renton Washington Author: Pittsburg, Kansas Collection Agencies: Convergent renton , Washington

Aug 01 2014
Ticket Galaxy RIP OFF ARTISTS -- UNETHICAL! Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 27 2014
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2014
Galaxy International Purchasing Llc Not sure if this is an AKA for themConvergent Outsourcing, Inc.Renton, Washington 98057-4975 Convergent sent me a letter stating that they were no longer handling this account sent to them by Galaxy International Purchasing Llc Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kihei, Hawaii Liars: Galaxy International Purchasing Llc Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Ticket Galaxy RIP OFF Internet Author: Utah Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 12 2014
Spymaster Pro Avangante BV They claim to be able to work on Samsung Galaxy SIII. Internet Author: Sacramento, California Security Services: Spymaster Pro Internet

Jul 06 2014
Convergent Outsourcing,Inc Galaxy Asset Purchasing Sending past due debt notices that aren't on my credit report. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: Convergent Outsourcing,Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 29 2014
Assurant Solutions Bought insurance with new Samsung Galaxy 5. Complicit with telecheck to refuse my payment and charge me $25.00! Internet
Author: Fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Internet

Jun 20 2014
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Debt Settlement for credit card I never had Renton Washington Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Renton, Washington

Jun 19 2014
Covergant Outsourcing, Inc Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Fraud? FBI should find out. They are ripping people off openly and FBI do nothing. Renton Washington Author: Tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: Covergant Outsourcing, Inc Renton, Washington

Jun 06 2014
Image Warehouse Sent Me a cell I did not want and then would not refund my money. I bough he galaxy on EBAY from Image Warehouse. Within minutes I asked them to please stop the sale and refund my money back they would not. And, they sent the phone anyway after EBay and Myself asked them not to. I received he phone and sent it directly back. I am still waiting on my refund. I also see on E#Bay for May 2014 alone they have had 14 complaints. hey are rip off artists and take advantage of people. Ebay Internet Author: key west, Florida Mail Order Services: Image Warehouse Internet

May 30 2014
Ticket Galaxy DO NOT BUY FROM TICKET GALAXY ITS A SCAM!!!!!! Internet Author: North chili, New York Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

May 30 2014
Ticket Galaxy Frozen Ticket Ripoff Internet Author: Yardley, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet