Company Directory | ge-capital
Approximately 457 Reports Found

Jun 15 2016
GE CAPITAL Im glad I looked this up before I gave my bank info Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Telemarketers: GE CAPITAL Internet

Jun 13 2016
Ge capital one Peter Called me and said i was approved for a 5000.00 and needed just to pay 100 fee with an itunes card ,after everything i been going thru starting with health to financially problems i figured i could use the loan to catch up , Florida Internet florid Author: DES MOINES, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Ge capital one Internet

Jun 10 2016
GE Capital Loan Ge capital person loans and pay day lonas Left me a message saying I could get $10,000.00 in my account with hours sarasota florida Nationwide Author: emerson, Georgia Loans: GE Capital Loan Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
GE Capital Bank Michael Davis I received a text saying I was approved for up to 10,000.00 loan from GE Capital Bank New York Nationwide
Author: rockmart, Georgia Loans: GE Capital Bank Nationwide

May 31 2016
Ge capital Erick Fraud, asked for insurance deposit in return for a loan Los angeles Nationwide Author: north hollywood, California Loans: Ge capital Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 14 2016
GE Capital One David Coop Scam artist Internet. Florida PABLO RAUDY IN NEW JERSEY Author: GIRARD, Ohio Telemarketers: GE Capital One Internet

Apr 13 2016
GE Money Bank or GE Capital Money Bank GE Money kept calling saying I was approved for a $5,000 Loan Washington Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: GE Money Bank Washington

Mar 18 2016
GE Capital Personal Finance Jonathan Francis False loan term and solicitation Not listed Nationwide
Common Scam. Author: Hoover, Alabama Commerical Lending Firm: GE Capital Personal Finance Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
GE Capital Scam Artists Trying To Steal Identity and Money Nationwide Author: North Carolina Loans: GE Capital Nationwide

Nov 20 2015
GE Capital Sent me email stating i was approved for a $2000 loan which i told them i only needed $1000. John Morrison at 214 884 5400 preceeded to tell me to send $200 Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Loans: GE Capital Internet

Nov 03 2015
GE Capital Roy franklins I fill try to get a loan for 2000 any he tell me all that i had to pay was 199.50 and then he was sending me the money so when i call him but he tell me that i had to send another 250.00 for the insurance. So after i tell him that i just send him all the money that i had and i ask him well can u jet send my money back then he say no i cant get my money back then i ask him can i talk to somebody else he tell me that i cant talk to any body else and i say all i want is just my money back he tell me to go the take my tvs to the pawnshop n get the money so he can send me my 2000 and then he hang up in my face. Internet Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Internet: GE Capital Internet

Nov 01 2015
GE Capital Bank GE Capital Bank Fraud Update!!!!! Nationwide Author: Florissant, Missouri Loans: GE Capital Bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
ge capital bank,and others Carolyn Jones Carolyn Jones Mike and more Torrington maryland Author: Torrington, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: ge capital bank,and others Torrington, Connecticut

Oct 08 2015
GE Capital david johnson, kevin pierkin gecapital.com is a huge ripoff Nationwide Author: kokomo, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: GE Capital Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
ge. capital Jennifer Robinson. Paul they. had. me. to. get. a. prepaid visa. cards. and. said. they. we're. going. to. let. me. have. a. loan Norwalk. connecticut. 06851 Internet Author: Collinsville alabama, Alabama Liars: ge. capital Internet

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank GE capital ruthless, will not negotiate the problems, no compassion, destroys credit opportunities orlando Florida The truth Author: seagoville, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2015
GE Capital Tonya Brown, Don Nelson, Rodrick Rydolph, David Maxwell, Kevin Parkinson, Brad Petterson Biggest Fraudulent Group of Non Caring Jerks that need to be under the JAIL.. Des Moines Iowa Author: Leoma, Tennessee Loans: GE Capital Des Moines, Iowa

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide It's not the real GE Capital - it's a scam Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 26 2015
GE capital money Alex turner and Mr.peters mr.peters and mr.Alex turner they gave me a call letting me know i was aproved for 5,000.00 dollars just to pay 95.00 processing fee  Nationwide Author: san Antonio , Texas Attorneys General: GE capital money Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Synchrony Financial GE Capital bank deceiving customers with cliams of 0% intrest and then charging the intest all at once after 2 yrs Miami Nationwide Author: fll, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Financial Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
GE capital James conner Micheal brown Ambush Edwin i recieved emails text messages and phone calls from micheal and james telling me i was approved for a loan from ge capital no lower than 3000 and i agreed but micheal who i talked to first told me to asure that i would be able to pay the monthly payments i would have to pay 150 which would be reimburse back to me and i had to send the 150 to ambush edwin threw money gram two hours later he told me i would have to get insures just incase i would not be able to pay off the money and the insurence was 250 so i did, GE capital workers micheal brown james conner and the person ambush edwin ripped me off with 700 dollars and possibly distroyed my marriage and family. portland pensavaenia Author: MODESTO, California Online banking: GE capital Internet

Jul 16 2015
GE Capital Money Was told by Jeff Thomas that I had been approved for a 5000.00 loan, but needed to pay a fee up front. Florida Nationwide Author: Dickinson, Texas Loans: GE Capital Money Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
GE Capital Bank Eric Thompson Eric called saying i was approved for a loan between $1,500-$10,000, and i really needed this loan . He asked me for my routing number , my bank, also my account information. After he make sure the information is correct, he then tells me that i have to send $300 for identity purposes to make sure i am who i am , so i thought it was legit. Ended up sending this company $300 and then he got the nerve to tell me in 20-30 minutes I'll be able to go to my bank and see the amount of 7,300 in my checking account. Then tells me I'm denied the transfer because my balance and credit is low. So after that he says hes sending one of his staff out to send me the money thru western union, gives a number and says its not activated, until i pay $430.00 after i just paid $300 of which i needed that money. Then told me to send them 130.00 since 300 was already there. Washington Nationwide Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Lawyers: GE Capital Bank Nationwide