Company Directory | ge-capital
Approximately 447 Reports Found

Feb 21 2015
Ge Capital Kevin Harriss Worse experience Washington Internet Author: tampa, Florida Liars: Ge Capital Internet

27, Report #1208671

Feb 12 2015
GE Capital Bank Johnny Ford, Robert Green, Jose Morrison, Mike Ripoff or Refusal Refund of $1236 fee received for falsified approved personal loan of $10 New York New York Author: tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Loans: GE Capital Bank New York, New York

28, Report #1207125

Feb 06 2015
ge capital Jason james he called me and said I was approved of the $5000 loan that there's some simple steps to follow and where to get a bank account he told me to open one up so I did and I did transfer $300 first and I went to go down and give it right back to them and then they do 500 to get out and get it right back to them well my bank account is closed now due to that cuz it was not justified and I lost my whole bank account  Internet Author: HANFORD, California Unusual Rip-Off: ge capital Internet

29, Report #1204304

Jan 25 2015
Synchrony Bank Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Money Bank, GE Money Bank & GE Capital Money Bank Corruption Fraud Lies Deceptive Business Practices government allows it Nationwide
BANK & MEDICAL EXPERIENCE? Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Pay Pal Nationwide

30, Report #1204025

Jan 24 2015
GE Capital for loan Justin Davis ext-4010 i received a call from GE capital they said i was approved for a $1500 loan i was told to go buy a green dot money pack i put $60 on it called them back they said in about 20 min my loan would be on ther i never received it and my $60 is gone New York Nationwide Author: Shepherdsville , Kentucky Telemarketers: GE Capital for loan Nationwide

31, Report #1202352

Jan 17 2015
Ge capital Roy Wilson Shawn walkins They promised me a loan of 5,000 into my bank account and the told me to purchase a reload it card put 250 on there and then call back for the scratch code and that my money would not be touched maryland Nationwide Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Banks: Ge capital Nationwide

32, Report #1197247

Dec 23 2014
GE Capital Retail Bank WORSE THAN THE MAFIA Nationwide Didn't Realize??? Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: GE Capital Retail Bank Nationwide

33, Report #1193215

Dec 04 2014
GE Capital Rick Thomas and Mike Green Getting a quick loan. Just load a vanilla dot card or green dot money pak. Internet
Author: Gary, Indiana Loans: GE Capital Internet

34, Report #1192997

Dec 04 2014
GE Money Financial GE Capital Loan Scammers California Author: Mt Pleasant, Michigan Loans: GE Money Financial California

Nov 13 2014
GE Capital FAKE APPROVAL OF LOAN FROM $500 - $5000 Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: GE Capital Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Synchrony Bank formally known as GE capital Shame on you Synchrony Bank orlando Florida No RipOff Author: thousand oaks, California Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank orlando, Florida

Nov 08 2014
GE CAPITAL Mr Johnson Mr Jack loan scam washington Author: rancho santa margarita, California Credit & Debt Services: GE CAPITAL

Oct 31 2014
GE CAPITAL, KELVIN ANDERSON sAID i WAS APPROVED FOR A LOAD IF i MADE THE FIRST MONTHS PAYMENT OF $188.00 AND ONCE I DID THAT THEY ASKED FOR AN ADDITIONAL 297.00 TO TRANSFER THE MONEY CLEARWATER Florida SCAMMED!!! Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Loans: GE CAPITAL CLEARWATER, Florida

Oct 19 2014
GE CAPITAL Bob Benjamin Scammed me HARD! !!! Florida Fed Up with the Nonsense Author: Capron , Virginia Loans: GE CAPITAL Florida

Oct 15 2014
GE Capital Eric Johnson Loan Scammer Internet Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Loans: GE Capital Internet

Oct 13 2014
Syncrony Bank GE Capital DONT even bother using them or their stupid store cards shady.... Nationwide Author: delaware, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Syncrony Bank GE Capital Nationwide

42, Report #1182004

Oct 09 2014
GE Capital Synchrony Promised personal, unsecured loan, but stated the bank required a deposit of $80 for the insurance. Internet Scam Author: Marion, North Carolina Loans: Internet

Oct 02 2014
GE Capital Tree Loans This company promised me a loan to be wired to my checking account within 20 minutes.  Kettering Ohio Author: Atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: GE Capital Kettering, Ohio

Oct 01 2014
Ge Capital Gave false advertisement and stated would be approved on a loan of $10,000. Scam and Ripoff california Author: El Paso, Texas Websites: Ge Capital Select State/Province

Sep 29 2014
GE CAPITAL N/A THEY WERE NOT CROOKS BUT I TOLD THEM YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANYMORE MONEY FROM ME. HAVE A GREAT DAY. MERIONETTE PARK Illinois Author: merrionette park, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: GE CAPITAL MERIONETTE PARK, Illinois

Sep 18 2014
GE Capital David Williams-Loan Officer FRAUD-SCAM-DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR INFORMATION FLORIDA Internet Author: Hammond, Indiana Loans: GE Capital Internet

Sep 02 2014
ge capital bank I was supposed to be taking a loan I was told it will will be sent within fifteen or twenty minutes. then they asked for a payment of 80 that would be refunded then a payment of 40 and more. all together I paid them 318 and never received any loan or refund Ohio Ohio Ge capital bank Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: ge capital bank Internet

Aug 26 2014
SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Synchrony Bank, Pay Pal Smart Connect (EBAY) GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank Pay Pal CROOKS DECEPTIVE LIES Nationwide
CROOKS BANNING CLASS ACTION LAW SUITS Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
GE Capital Financial Services They offered me a loan of 5000, and had me to verify that I had a way of paying this back by showing them that I had $1000 in the bank and i had to get a green dot card. I got the card as i was assured that no money would be removed from the card, and the loan would ne deposited into my account within 30-45 minutes, The loan was never put on the card and they took the money from my greendot card. Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Loans: GE Capital Financial Services Internet

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole [email protected]/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 You haven't been talking to any representative of GE - you have been talking to scammers. Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet