Company Directory | ge

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 26 2015
GE capital money Alex turner and Mr.peters mr.peters and mr.Alex turner they gave me a call letting me know i was aproved for 5,000.00 dollars just to pay 95.00 processing fee  Nationwide Author: san Antonio , Texas Attorneys General: GE capital money Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
GE LOANS you have been approved for $5000 loan unknown california Author: champaign, Illinois Loans: GE LOANS Internet

Aug 05 2015
GE Money Capital , Detroit Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee Cash Services: GE Money Capital Internet

Aug 04 2015
Synchrony Financial GE Capital bank deceiving customers with cliams of 0% intrest and then charging the intest all at once after 2 yrs Miami Nationwide Author: fll, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Financial Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
Fulton TV and Appliance Fulton NY I bought a brand new GE fridge from this small town hick place and they will not stand behind the one year warranty or replace it after its junk less than a year later. Fulton NY NY Author: Alabama Audio & Electronics Shops: Fulton TV and Appliance Fulton NY

Jul 28 2015
GE FINANCE GE FINAnCE BANK FAKE FRAUD PERSONAL LOAN Nationwide Author: Bakersfield, California Loans: GE FINANCE Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
GE capital James conner Micheal brown Ambush Edwin i recieved emails text messages and phone calls from micheal and james telling me i was approved for a loan from ge capital no lower than 3000 and i agreed but micheal who i talked to first told me to asure that i would be able to pay the monthly payments i would have to pay 150 which would be reimburse back to me and i had to send the 150 to ambush edwin threw money gram two hours later he told me i would have to get insures just incase i would not be able to pay off the money and the insurence was 250 so i did, GE capital workers micheal brown james conner and the person ambush edwin ripped me off with 700 dollars and possibly distroyed my marriage and family. portland pensavaenia Author: MODESTO, California Online banking: GE capital Internet

Jul 16 2015
GE Capital Money Was told by Jeff Thomas that I had been approved for a 5000.00 loan, but needed to pay a fee up front. Florida Nationwide Author: Dickinson, Texas Loans: GE Capital Money Nationwide

Jul 13 2015
GE Money Capital Rep gave name as Robert Johnson with THICK Indian accent; another SCAM Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: GE Money Capital Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
Ge money capital No longer convinced Nationwide There never was any loan Author: Alabama Financial Services: Ge money capital Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
GE Appliances- Factory Service Repair -- Scottsdale AZ OVERCHARGE YOU -- PRICE DISCREPANCIES Scottsdale, AZ Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Appliances: GE Appliances- Factory Service Repair Internet

Jul 06 2015
GE Capital Bank Eric Thompson Eric called saying i was approved for a loan between $1,500-$10,000, and i really needed this loan . He asked me for my routing number , my bank, also my account information. After he make sure the information is correct, he then tells me that i have to send $300 for identity purposes to make sure i am who i am , so i thought it was legit. Ended up sending this company $300 and then he got the nerve to tell me in 20-30 minutes I'll be able to go to my bank and see the amount of 7,300 in my checking account. Then tells me I'm denied the transfer because my balance and credit is low. So after that he says hes sending one of his staff out to send me the money thru western union, gives a number and says its not activated, until i pay $430.00 after i just paid $300 of which i needed that money. Then told me to send them 130.00 since 300 was already there. Washington Nationwide Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Lawyers: GE Capital Bank Nationwide

Jun 04 2015
Chris Murphy aka GE Home Security He Didn't Pay Me When I Worked There and is Very Rude to Customers Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Security Services: Chris Murphy Pensacola , Florida

May 16 2015
GE Capital/Personal Loans John Morrison and Justin Cooper Loan approval, convinced me to use my MG account for fees and they would submit loan to my acct through it Sumter Internet Author: Kanopolis, Kansas Loans: GE Capital/Personal Loans Internet

May 06 2015
Synchrony Bank GE Capital Company's failure to properly process payment causing wrongful reposession Nationwide Author: Englewood, Florida Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
gecapitalloan.advance@outlook.com or loan.gecapital@hotmail.com GE Capital Loan Approval SCAM ! NO KNOWN CITY phone prefix( 803) Internet Author: st paul, Minnesota Loans: GE Capital Internet

Apr 19 2015
GE Capital James Marshall I applied for a loan. Told by James Marshall I was approved for $5000. 36 month term. $161 per month. Gave me a confirmation of CON339463.  Internet Common Scam Author: clover, South Carolina Civil Rights Violators: GE Capital Internet

Apr 16 2015
GE Capital Money Bank GE Capital Bank Promised me the moon, took my money and delivered nothing, and would not return my money. Branch in Clearwater, FL Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Loans: GE Capital Money Bank Nationwide

Apr 09 2015
GE Capital, Eric Johnson, Daniel Johnson Fraudulent e-mails were sent. Representing themselves as working for this company. Sumter South Carolina Author: Athol, Idaho Loans: GE Capital Nationwide

21, Report #1219985

Apr 08 2015
JOHN N MERRICK (((REDACTED))) ebay rip off con artist, orders items files false claim, saying item is counterfiet fake, then tries to say item does not meet his quality standards. item was brand new s ealed refused to return item offered partial refund to ge t rifd of this guy, all he wanted was a full refund and wanted to keep the item LAS VEGAS Internet Report Buyer Author: Illinois Internet: JOHN N MERRICK Internet

22, Report #1220327

Apr 04 2015
GE MONEY CAPITAL Ricky Jackson, Ronnie Anderson, , phone # 347 377 8012 ext.108 loan scam, rip off, wanted advance $for insurance brooklynn new york Nationwide Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Cross-Border Scams: GE MONEY CAPITAL Nationwide

Mar 26 2015
GE captiol Bank A MAN BY NAME OF MIKE BROWN CONTACTED ME SAYING I WAS APPOVED FOR A LOAN UP TO 5000.00. Disitric of Columbia Washington Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: GE captiol Bank Internet

Mar 20 2015
  I ordered a Batting Helmet from baseball Express and received an Order # but when I did not receive it I e-mailed and go no response. I also called and they never answered the phone. I don't know what type of business they are running but they are not ge Never got to speak or e-mail anyone San Antonio Texas Author: Arcadia, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Baseball Express Nationwide

Mar 10 2015
GE Capital Bank Zakir Husen, Legal Dept. Head;Thomas Walt; Mike Jacob;Jack Daniel ,deceased, asked for 6 months worth of payments, in order to receive a car, laptop, and loan for $90,000; $10,000 cash and $30,000 credit card, plus a line of credit of $20 million for my business Washington, D.C. & Ghandihara, India Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: GE Capital Bank Nationwide