Company Directory | gibson-trust
Approximately 225 Reports Found

Jan 28 2009
Gibson Trust, Gibson Trust For some reason this company is still ripping off people and there was a class action suite In. Fl. But we have heard nothing sence all we get is the run around. Edinburgh Indiana Author: edinburgh, Indiana Lawyers: Gibson Trust Edinburgh, Indiana

Jun 26 2008
Gibson Trust - Debt Consolidation This company feeds off the poor and will continue! the owner constanly changes the names maybe the employees should be charged also!! Pompano Beach Florida Author: lafayette, Louisiana Computer Fraud: Gibson Trust - . Debt Consolidation Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 08 2005
Center For Credit Counceling Service - Gibson Trust - Goldstar Financail ripoff Deerfield Beach Florida Author: clermont, Florida Credit Services: Center For Credit Counceling Service - Gibson Trust - Goldstar Financail Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 08 2005
Gibson Trust ripoff bloodsuckers still in buisness! Pompane Beach Florida Author: Sealy, Texas Credit Services: Gibson Trust Pompane Beach, Florida

Apr 20 2005
GIBSON TRUST screwed me ripoff took my money lied I have no way to get my money back & they knew that I was on a fixed income now I am screwed with my debtors Pompano Florida Author: Edinburgh, In Corrupt Companies: GIBSON TRUST Pompano, Florida

Apr 14 2005
Center For Credit Counseling Services A.k.a Gibson Trust Inc. ripoff I first sign up with cfccs, I was led to believe all would be ok only to find out they had not been making any payments!! I am now behind. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Center For Credit Counseling Services A.K.A Gibson Trust Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2005
Center For Credit Counseling Services Aka Gibson Trust ripoff I first sign up with cfccs, I was led to believe all would be ok only to find out they had not been making any payments!! I am now behind. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Center For Credit Counseling Services - Gibson Trust Deerfield Beach, Florida

Aug 05 2004
Gibson Trust - GoldStar Financial Services ripoff, cheated me for my money and made me go deeper into debt Pompano Beach Florida Author: FLUSHING, New York Corrupt Companies: GibsonTrust - GoldStar Financial Services Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 04 2004
Gibson Trust - GoldStar Finanancial Services ripoff my money and push me into bankruptcy Pompano Beach Florida Author: FLUSHING, New York Corrupt Companies: Gibson Trust - Goldstar Financial Services Pompano Beach, Florida

10, Report #20668

May 03 2004
Gibson Trust Inc is a con artist rip-off scam. Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Edmond, Ok Credit & Debt Services: Gibson Trust Inc. Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 14 2003
Gibson Trust Inc Goldstar Finance victimized many consumers ripped off and scammed false promises fraudulent ripoff business Pompano Beach Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Gibson Trust Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 06 2003
GOLD STAR FINANCIAL AKA GIBSON TRUST consumer rip-off fraud false promises tricked and lied to us victimized many consumers deceptive company POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: SEBASTOPOL, California Credit & Debt Services: GOLD STAR FINANCIAL AKA GIBSON TRUST POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Apr 28 2003
Gibson Trust/Goldstar Financial ripoff, consumer fraud ripoff ,false promises, victimized many consumers Pomano Beach Florida Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Gibson Trust/Goldstar Financial Pomano Beach, Florida

Mar 29 2003
Gibson Trust ripoff, Update article from AG office consumer fraud ripoff Pompano Beach Florida Author: Felton, DE Credit Services: Gibson Trust Pompano Beach, Florida

Mar 24 2003
Gibson Trust rip-off Information about the pending Bankruptcy case Pompano Beach Florida Author: Felton, DE Corrupt Companies: Gibson Trust Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 26 2003
Gibson Trust ripoff dishonest billing, stolen money, ruined credit Pompano Beach Florida Author: New York, New York Credit Services: Gibson Trust Nationwide

Feb 25 2003
Gibson Trust rip-off Pompano Beach Florida Internet Author: hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Gibson Trust Internet

Feb 20 2003
Gibson Trust ripoff false promises took us for all we had Pompano Beach Florida Author: Auburn, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Gibson Trust Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 12 2003
Gibson Trust Lied to customers, didn't pay creditors, ruined credit breech of contract dirty SOB's Pompano Beach Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Banks: Gibson Trust Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 11 2003
Gibson TrustInc COMPLETE RIPOFF I'M JOINING THE LAWSUIT NOW Pompano Beach Florida Author: South Lyon, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Gibson Trust, Inc. Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 04 2003
Gibson Trust Aka Goldstar Financial is several other companies Rip-off Boca Raton Nationwide Author: copperas cove, tx Corrupt Companies: Gibson Trust Aka Goldstar Financial Nationwide

Feb 02 2003
Gibson Trust IS NOW FILING BANKRUPTCY HAHA BECAUSE THEY RUINED MY CREDIT tricked and lied to us ripoff Pompano Beach Florida Author: CHOUDRANT, Louisiana Banks: Gibson Trust, Inc. Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 28 2003
Gibson Trust dishonest, misrepresentation deceptive company Pompano Beach Florida *EDitor's comment *UPDATE ..they filed bankrupsy Author: Fridley, MN Credit & Debt Services: Gibson Trust Pompano Beach, Forida

Jan 24 2003
Gibson Trust This company violated my trust & ripped me off! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Gibson Trust Pompano Beach, FL, Florida

Jan 23 2003
Gibson Trust Inc ripoff Pompano Beach Florida Author: concord, Illinois Corrupt Companies: gibson trust inc pompano beach, Florida