Company Directory | grant-resource
Approximately 112 Reports Found

Oct 31 2013
Grant Resource Network Grant Money Utah Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: Grant Resource Network Select State/Province

Jan 06 2013
GRANT RESOURCE NETWORK I CANCELLED THE MEMBERSHIP BEFORE THE 10 DAYS AND THEY WENT RIGHT INTO MY CHECKING ACC pleasant grove , Utah Author: Boston, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: GRANT RESOURCE NETWORK pleasant grove, Utah

Oct 05 2012
grant resource network took money off my credit card without permission Internet Author: virginia beach, Virginia Government Stupidity: grant resource network Internet

Aug 17 2012
Goldstar Media Federal Funding Programs Requested money to grant access to Online Grant Resource Center Internet Author: Halifax, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Goldstar Media Internet

Jul 30 2011
GRANT RESOURCE NETWORK It witdrew a check for $59.95 from my checking account without me knowing about it. Boston, Massachusetts *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: GRANT RESOURCE NETWORK Boston, Massachusetts

Jul 14 2010
Grant Resource Network charged me for their services after I cancelled their services immediately after receiving the CD, then 4 months began charging me again. Boston, Massachusetts Author: Cary, North Carolina Grant Writing & Research: Grant Resource Network Boston, Massachusetts

Nov 30 2009
Grant Solution Finder, Grant Resource, The Grant University, Government Grant Solutions Profit Center Fraudulant Account Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Hobart, Indiana Liars: Miscellaneous Companies: Grant Solution Finder, Grant Resource, The Grant University, Government Grant Solutions Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 18 2009
Grant Resource Center - Grant Instructor LLC Government Grant Assistance Las Vegas Nevada Author: St. Paul, MN, Minnesota Grant Writing & Research: Grant Resource Center - Grant Instructor LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 18 2009
G I L Federal Help The Grant Resource Guide.Com they charge money monthly for nothing, Internet Author: Irvington, New Jersey Financial Services: G I L Federal Help Internet

Nov 16 2009
The Grant Resouce Guide - the Grant Resource Guide .com 1-888-276-8105 ,and 970-812-0285 callers nameused was R. Fuller , the other person name was David cancled 11/16/2009 called offeren me apackage of help to get grant money $1.95 package fee can cancle before 7 days if I wont it no longer and a person to help with ? if needed Internet Author: austin, Colorado Grant Writing & Research: The Grant Resouce Guide Internet

Nov 01 2009
Grant Instructors/Grant Resource Guide.com Charlie Scorlia Thus farthey have not affected me in any amnner, but they keep calling me at night wanting me to confirm the last four digts of my credit card. I have refused to do that. Internet Author: Austin, Nevada Food Stores: Grant Instructors/Grant Resource Guide.com Internet

Oct 19 2009
The Grant Resource Guide, Free Grants, Internet Author: Fort Thomas, Kentucky Home Based Business: The Grant Resource Guide Internet

Sep 25 2009
GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE Jennifer was very unprofessional and rude. You reach a call center. Company employs deceptive tactics. Plainly a scam. There should be a class action suite filed. If anyone is interested count me in. Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Cordova, Tennessee Grant Writing & Research: Corrupt Companies: GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 22 2009
The Grant Resource Guide sbove business owner/operator new castle, Indiana Author: New Castle, Indiana Home Based Business: The Grant Resource Guide new castle, Indiana

Sep 14 2009
Gide To Goverment Grants digitalriver. i too purchase the dvd for 1.95. my bank acct showed 3 debits of 214.00 all in the same day, luckly bank of america denied payment. i never heard of these people. be careful of this co. the grant resource guide Internet Author: syracuse, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Gide To Goverment Grants Internet

Aug 30 2009
GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE A POP UP SCAM APPEARED AND LOOKED TO GOOD TO BE TRUE I PUT MY INFORMATION ON THERE POP UP SCAM BUT NOT MY CREDIT CARD OR BANK CARD THIS LADY KEPT CALLING AND CALLING TILL I FINALLY las vegas, Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Government Corruption: GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE Las Vagas, Nevada

Jul 31 2009
Grant Resource Guide charged $68.21 to credit card, sent 2nd cd that I said no to. Internet Author: Lexington, Illinois Grant Writing & Research: Grant Resource Guide Internet

Jun 22 2009
My Grant Resource Ripped off via Goverment Grant support company! Houston Texas Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Federal Government: My Grant Resource Houston, Texas

Jun 10 2009
EASY CHECK 4 ME - My Grant Success - Grant Access Club - Grant Resource Guide - New Grant For You Illegitimate chages on Credit Card Internet Author: Edmonds, Washington Grant Writing & Research: My Grant Success - Grant Access Club - Grant Resource Guide - New Grant For You - Easy Check 4 Me Seattle, Washington

Jun 02 2009
Grant Resource Guide took 76.03 without authorization Internet Author: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont Websites: Grant Resource Guide Nationwide

Jun 01 2009
Grant Resource Guide- Easy Check 4 Me they charged my credit card without my permission for $58.61. when I saw my statement,I called to cancel and was told they would not refund my money. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Cool Springs, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Grant Resource Guide - Easy Check 4 Me Internet

May 27 2009
Easy Check 4 Me, Grant Access ClubMy Grant Success, Grant Access Club, Easy Check 4 MeMy Grant Success, Grant Access Club, Grant Resource Guide, New Grant For You, Easy Check 4 Me Clicked Government Grant ad link from facebook, signed up for $1.95, randomly charged $68.13 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet Fraud: My Grant Success, Grant Access Club, Grant Resource Guide, New Grant For You, Easy Check 4 Me Las Vegas, Nevada

May 05 2009
Grant Solution Finder, Grant Resource, The Grant University, Government Grant Solutions Questionable charges and policy Charged me even though I cancelled during the 7 day period. Very Rude.Salt Lake City Utah Author: Gray, Tennessee Computer Training & Education: Grant Solution Finder, Grant Resource, The Grant University, Government Grant Solutions Salt Lake City, Utah

May 01 2009
Grant Stimulus Source,Grant Resource /Grant Master attempted to scam me into their grant program and asked to charge my Visa $2.98 for shipping DVD about program Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana Financial Services: Grant Resource Center/Grant Master Nationwide

Apr 28 2009
Grant Resource Guide I was trying to find a government grant, and these people ripped me off!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Glendale, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grant Resource Guide Las Vegas, Nevada

entry