Company Directory | grant

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
ca.vehiclerebate.org I was denied a down payment grant sacramento Internet Why? Author: gilroy, California Car Financing: ca.vehiclerebate.org Internet

Nov 14 2016
U.S. Department of Treasury Grants Department You've been selected to be awarded a $9000 grant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Bowie, Maryland Federal Government: U.S. Department of Treasury Grants Department Dist of Columbia

Nov 10 2016
mygovernmentgrants.com I received a call from someone at mygovernmentgrants and she stated that i was approved for a grant of $9,032  Nationwide Author: RIVERDALE, Georgia Computer Fraud: mygovernmentgrants.com

Nov 08 2016
Grant Solutions (GaryGrant Service) Cassandra Walker (1-844-539-8780)John Mills (1-917-651-0071 Assured me that Big business want to offer a grant to individual's for Taxes purposes and to those who might deserve it Mesa Arizona Author: Lewiston, Idaho Government Stupidity: Grant Solutions (GaryGrant Service) Mesa, Arizona

Nov 05 2016
Department of Health & Human Services Sylvia Mathews Burwell Promised a grant but they keep asking for money. Have paid $5,300.00 and they ask for more washington, d.c. Wrong Author: So. Burlington, Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: Department of Health & Human Services

Nov 04 2016
Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Chris JohnsonGrant Funding Expert Promised in writing and failed to provide refund as detailed on website Nationwide Real Estate Investing Club of L.A. Update NOT ACCURATE Author: Canoga Park, California Grant Writing & Research: Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Cenex Worldwide Grant Strategy Solutions-Grant Assist Resource Center, Cenex Worldwide Ewealth Masters, Creative Web Professional Service, Grant Babylon E-Learning System-Gera Grant, Hydra Grant charged 6,000, said I would get back in grant money. Phoenix Arizona Author: Myakka City, Florida Financial Services: Cenex Worldwide Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 01 2016
Seniorsoulmates.com failure to grant me access to request my refund amount for October 2016 and web site stated upgrading, when in fact, the site was down and still not accessible for approimately total of three weeks. I am requesting termination of my Membership and Refund of amount paid via Wells Fargo Debit/Visa Card  Miami Internet / Florida Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Seniorsoulmates.com Internet

Oct 21 2016
harleystreettreatments.co.uk Harley Street Treatments Limited, Harley Street Treatments Ltd, Boston Aesthetic Clinic (UK) Limited, Boston Clinic (UK) Ltd, Boston Clinics (UK) Limited etc Malti O'Mahoney, James O'mahoney and Peter Grant Run a Phoenix Company that is Dangerous London London, UK
Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: harleystreettreatments.co.uk London, Other

Oct 19 2016
Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein, LLP Sherry Grant & Jill Singer Workers Compensation MALPRACTICE-Physical & Financial Harm to Client-Violation of Judicial Ethics & Rules of Professional Conduct Los Angeles California Author: Imperial Beach, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein, LLP Los Angeles,

Oct 19 2016
eWealth Masters, LLC Scammed for a grant Not sure Internet Author: Chehalis, Washington Credit Card Fraud: eWealth Masters, LLC Internet

Oct 18 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Grant Stratgy Solutions Phoenix, , Az

Oct 16 2016
Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC, GeraGrant, John Joseph John Joseph told me I was guarantee a grant if I paid a large sum of money. Phoenix Florida,Arizona Author: Jackson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC Palm Coast,, Florida

Oct 08 2016
grant strategy solutions personal and business grant george utah missouri Author: hancock, Iowa Grant Writing & Research: grant strategy solutions Nationwide

16, Report #1332091

Oct 07 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions (Called by Marie Pearce), Grant Solutions, LLC, an Arizona Corporation Multi-layered SCAM! Phoenix ARIZONA Author: Vallejo, California Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Internet

Sep 27 2016
https://www.callercenter.com/202-827-6031.html United States Treasury Government Grant Scam! Beware! Washington D.C Internet Author: houston, Texas Federal Government: https://www.callercenter.com/202-827-6031.html Internet

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 02 2016
https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Avoid this company for your Resume writing needs Internet
resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Response Author: Brooklyn, New York Grant Writing & Research: https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Internet

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana