Company Directory | great-fun
Approximately 389 Reports Found

Jul 11 2015
Great fun site I have called 4 times to cancel and they said they can't till I get a number or until they charge a $1.00 that is crazy. I want it done and I am not interested. Here it is going on 5 months and I still can't get this resolved. I do not wat any money deducted from my account. I as m contacting my card account to have it changed. I wish someone would dfo something to have this so called site done with Brandon Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Tours & Excursions: Great fun site Internet

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun Author: Westfield, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Great Fun Nationwide

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun TLG Billed me after I cancelled Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Great Fun Internet

Jun 15 2015
Great Fun Great Fun Rebate Scam Internet Author: Wisconsin Ticket Sales: Great Fun Internet

May 24 2015
GREAT FUN, GREAT FUN SITE I received a packet in the mail after I had cancelled the charge that I first notice I received about this notice that was connected to a Lottery Letter I had received. This site charged me $35. to cancell.??? WHY?? Nashville Tennessee Author: Salt Springs, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: GREAT FUN Nashville, Tennessee

May 20 2015
Great Fun / Buyer's Advantage fraud trumbull conn. Author: Carson, California Advertising / Deceptive: Great Fun

May 20 2015
TLG Shopper / Great Fun Scam artist - takes advantage of supershuttle customers Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Travel Services: TLG Shopper / Great Fun Internet

May 18 2015
TLG Great Fun Continually bill me even after I forced them to close my account Nashville TN Author: north franklin, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: TLG Great Fun Internet

May 11 2015
travelers advantage great fun Charged $16.99 on my CC for years after cancelation and only one time use Nashville Internet Author: Richmond, California Air Travel: travelers advantage Internet

Apr 23 2015
great fun offered me a rebate never recieved it and took my credit card number it was conected to ticket master Internet Author: Burton, Michigan Ticket Sales: great fun Internet

11, Report #1220631

Apr 06 2015
TLG-great-fun this place is a scam they took money from me gave me nothing and when I cancel they say I'm not a member Saginaw michigan Author: Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: TLG-great-fun

Mar 20 2015
TLG*GreatFN TLG Great Fun CT ON 031615 Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Ticket Sales: TLG*GreatFN Internet

Mar 12 2015
spirit airlines/great fun/TLG shoppers SCAM!!!!! Nationwide Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Airline Companies: spirit airlines/great funds/shoppers advantage Nationwide

Mar 02 2015
Great Fun Never recieved my rebate. Their customer service passed me around and around, placing me on hold several times after a 20 minute wait. / Nashville TN Author: Buffalo, Illinois Internet Fraud: Great Fun Internet

15, Report #1209618

Feb 16 2015
TGL SHOPPER GREAT FUN BEWARE OF CREDIT CARD SCAM PROMISING A FREE TRIAL PERIOD Internet Author: LaGrange, Kentucky Ticket Sales: TGL SHOPPER Internet

16, Report #1206220

Feb 02 2015
TLG Great Fun; Affinion Group, Inc.; Trilegiant Corporation Unauthorized Theft!!!!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Douglas City, California Advertising / Deceptive: TLG Great Fun Norwalk, Connecticut

17, Report #1203632

Jan 22 2015
Great Fun Discount program The company promises rebates on your purchases but never sends the rebates. They charge you a monthly fee but never give you any benefit. They always promise the cheque is in the mail but is never received. They are an internet scam company .DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM> westerville Oregon Author: Rexford, Montana Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Great Fun Discount program westerville, Oregon

18, Report #1203018

Jan 20 2015
GREAT FUN SITE TLG: GREAT FUN Cancel in 30 day scam! Cancelled...6 months later see it on deducted from my checking acct! ? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: GREAT FUN SITE Internet

19, Report #1199218

Jan 03 2015
Great Fun .com Great fun has taken $16.99 out of my Bank account for 2 full year. i didn't sign up for this service, they were unauthorized I don't know where they are located ?? Internet Author: Kamas, Utah Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Fun .com internet

20, Report #1191163

Nov 24 2014
Tiger Direct/Great Fun/Visa Checkout Rebate Bait and Switch, Online electronics Miami Florida Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Bait-and-Switch: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tiger Direct/Great Fun Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2014
American Intl Group Inc, Great Fun, Buyers Advantage, Travelers Advantage, ID Secure Fraudulent Payment Due Notice Mail Scam Nashville Tennessee
Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: American Intl Group Inc Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 04 2014
Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Spirit Airlines fraud in conjunction with Great Fun and TLG Shopper Advantage Illinois Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Airlines: Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Illinois

Sep 16 2014
Shoppers Advantage Great Fun No advantage at all or fun either. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Shoppers Advantage Internet

Aug 26 2014
TigerDirect/greatfun Piggyback membership to great fun for rebate internet Nationwide Author: Plumas Lake, California Telemarketers: TigerDirect/greatfun Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
TLC GREAT FUN Charged my credit card $19.00 2 months in a row without my permission Nationwide Author: Park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Charlene Mowrey Nationwide