Company Directory | great-fun
Approximately 352 Reports Found

Apr 23 2014
Great Fun Rebate offers are a scam. Nashville Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Bars Lounges & Clubs: Great Fun Internet

Apr 12 2014
Great Fun Rebate Fraud Nashville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Consumer Services: Great Fun Nationwide

Apr 03 2014
Great Fun greatfun.com promised cash rebates that haven't arrived Nashville Tennessee Author: Torrance, California Questionable Activities: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 26 2014
TLG Great Fun Fraud 20$ rebate BEWARE!! Nashville Tennessee Author: Maryland Rebates: Great fun/ Shoppers advantage Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 21 2014
Great Fun! Promises to send $50 rebate and NEVER arrived! Nashville Tennessee Author: Sacramento, California Restaurants: Great Fun! Nashville, Tennessee

Feb 21 2014
TLG Shopper/Great Fun Disregards cancellation, charges 16.99 fee monthly, fraud Connecticut Author: Brooklyn, New York Clothing Stores: TLG Shopper/Great Fun Select State/Province

Feb 20 2014
Great Fun Site GREATFUNSITE.COM NASHVILLE Tennessee Author: Garland, Texas Sales People: Great Fun Site NASHVILLE, Tennessee

Feb 10 2014
Great Fun! They told me they didn't receive my receipt after I mailed it in for a $50 rebate. Westerville OH Author: Marietta, Georgia Lodging: Great Fun! Select State/Province

Jan 07 2014
TLG/GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT GREAT FUN Unauthorized access to my bank account, for a service not requested or rendered, they refuse to give money back.Don't know who they are, they will not refund $19.99 that was taken out, filed with the bank, dept of complaints, bank informed me they have been having many complaints concerning this company. Internet Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: TLG/GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT GREAT FUN Internet

Dec 04 2013
Great Fun greatfunonline.com greatfunsite.com/ Great Fun Membership and Bogus Spirit Airlines Rebate SCAM Nashville Tennessee Author: Riverton, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 02 2013
Great Fun Continues to bill me after cancelled Nashville Tennessee Author: Moraga, California Customer: Great Fun Select State/Province

Nov 29 2013
Great Fun TLG Only partially cancelled account, then charged additional months Nationwide Author: Lafayette, Indiana Personal Services: Great Fun Select State/Province

Nov 25 2013
Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Trilegiant I signed in for the Great Fun trial aoffer Nashville Tennesse Author: Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Great Fun & Shoopers Advantage Select State/Province

14, Report #1101926

Nov 24 2013
TNG Great Fun Stole 16.99 out of my barely used credit card monthly for 17 months. I never check the card because I pay it every month, and it's always about the same amount. https://www.greatfunonline.com/store/ Internet Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Ticket Sales: TNG Great Fun Internet

Nov 14 2013
Great Fun Trilegiant STILL CHARGING ME AFTER I CALLED TO CANCEL AND SIGNED ME UP FOR SHOPPERS ADVANTAGE AT $16.99 PER MONTH! Stamford Connecticut Author: Arkansas Local Transportation: Great Fun Stamford, Connecticut

Nov 14 2013
TLG*GREATFN Great Fun Entertainment service - hard to cancel Internet Author: Princeton Junction, New Jersey Ticket Sales: TLG*GREATFN Select State/Province

Oct 07 2013
Great Fun! Trileglant Corporation Access Development Deceptive, Rip-Off, No Customer Service Nashville Tennessee Author: Illinois Buying Clubs: Great Fun! Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 14 2013
Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Great fun signed me up with their subscription without telling me that they were signing me up with anither company as well (Shoppers Advantage). I would have got double charged until I checked my bank statement. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Calgary, Illinois Consumer Services: Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Nashville, Tennessee

19, Report #1082081

Sep 05 2013
Great Fun (TLG Shopper) This company keeps charging me after I cancelled the membership. They are working with Spirit airlines!!!!! Nashvillle Tennessee Author: Tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Great Fun Nashvillle, Tennessee

Jul 13 2013
Great Fun AKA Trilegiant Corporation,Access Development,Dining Access,Affinion Publishing, LLC Promised me a $40 gas card and other benefits that did not show Nashville Tennessee Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Restaurants: Great Fen Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 27 2013
Great Fun AKA Trilegiant, Affinion Group started a monthly recurring credit card payment for $9.99 for a service I did not sign up for, agree to, or receive confirmation I had been enrolled in. Stamford Connecticut Author: Portland, Oregon Consumer Services: Great Fun Stamford, Connecticut

Jun 09 2013
TLG Great fun I cancelled my subscription and they still charged my debit card Auborn California Author: 87110, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: TLG Great fun Auborn, California

May 30 2013
TLG Great Fun Don't Accept the Membership, cuz even though you cancel they still charge you I was caught off guard!! Nashville Tennessee Author: 77082, Texas Credit Card Fraud: TLG Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 29 2013
tlg great fun/tlg shopper charged my debit card without my permission over several months Internet Author: vancouver, Washington Local Transportation: tlg great fun/tlg shopper Internet

Apr 19 2013
Great Fun (800) 252-9638 Ripoff, Scam, Deceitful, Dishonest. Internet, Connecticut Author: Houston, Texas Hotel: Great Fun Internet, Connecticut