Company Directory | great-fun
Approximately 365 Reports Found

Nov 14 2013
TLG*GREATFN Great Fun Entertainment service - hard to cancel Internet Author: Princeton Junction, New Jersey Ticket Sales: TLG*GREATFN Select State/Province

Oct 07 2013
Great Fun! Trileglant Corporation Access Development Deceptive, Rip-Off, No Customer Service Nashville Tennessee Author: Illinois Buying Clubs: Great Fun! Nashville, Tennessee

28, Report #1082081

Sep 05 2013
Great Fun (TLG Shopper) This company keeps charging me after I cancelled the membership. They are working with Spirit airlines!!!!! Nashvillle Tennessee Author: Tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Great Fun Nashvillle, Tennessee

Jul 13 2013
Great Fun AKA Trilegiant Corporation,Access Development,Dining Access,Affinion Publishing, LLC Promised me a $40 gas card and other benefits that did not show Nashville Tennessee Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Restaurants: Great Fen Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 27 2013
Great Fun AKA Trilegiant, Affinion Group started a monthly recurring credit card payment for $9.99 for a service I did not sign up for, agree to, or receive confirmation I had been enrolled in. Stamford Connecticut Author: Portland, Oregon Consumer Services: Great Fun Stamford, Connecticut

Jun 09 2013
TLG Great fun I cancelled my subscription and they still charged my debit card Auborn California Author: 87110, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: TLG Great fun Auborn, California

May 30 2013
TLG Great Fun Don't Accept the Membership, cuz even though you cancel they still charge you I was caught off guard!! Nashville Tennessee Author: 77082, Texas Credit Card Fraud: TLG Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 29 2013
tlg great fun/tlg shopper charged my debit card without my permission over several months Internet Author: vancouver, Washington Local Transportation: tlg great fun/tlg shopper Internet

Apr 19 2013
Great Fun (800) 252-9638 Ripoff, Scam, Deceitful, Dishonest. Internet, Connecticut Author: Houston, Texas Hotel: Great Fun Internet, Connecticut

Apr 03 2013
Great Fun BuyersAdvantage Buyers Advantage leads by Great Fun leads by Cheap O Air, Internet Author: National City, California Customer: Great Fun Internet

Mar 21 2013
TLG Great Fun Trilegiant Corporation Progeny Marketing Innovations Tlg, Great Fun, so many names so many addresses and phone numbers all just keep ripping me off for $12.99 monthly, no stopping Nashville, Tennessee Author: Watauga, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: TLG Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 15 2013
Great Fun LLC The Sales Person on the phone offered hotel and travel discounts on the phone,this was after being directed from someone who made reservations for a hotel for me. I got charged a dollar the first month, Connecticut Author: Pioneer, California Air Travel: Great Fun LLC , Connecticut

Mar 13 2013
LLG Great Fun Rip Off Artists at great Fun Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Adult Care Facilities: LLG Great Fun Internet

Mar 11 2013
TLG-Shopper TLG GREAT FUN They charged me for thjngs I didnot order and took money from my debit card INTERNET Author: Bramwell, West Virginia Questionable Activities: TLG-Shopper Internet

Mar 06 2013
Budget Savers Shoppers Advantage from a different purchase-also sending you, $100 in gas vouchers, VERIFY YOUR CC#, 14 days to cancel, Internet Author: Smalltown, Missouri Buying Clubs: Budget Savers Internet

41, Report #1020171

Feb 25 2013
TLG Great Fun Unauthorized charges , Internet Author: Salvador, Nationwide Consumer Services: TLG Great Fun Internet

Jan 03 2013
Great fun F**k Great Fun scam!!!! Nashville, Tennessee Author: monroe, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Great fun Nashville, Tennessee

Jan 02 2013
Great Fun Great Fun supervisor wouldn't just issue new check to replace out of date check, waited over 25 minutes on phone for suprvsr. RIDICULOUS! Nashville Tennessee Author: Longmont, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 14 2012
Forever Lazy Great Fun I placed an order; they enrolled me in two programs ,Great Fun, and would not take a no as a response. My credit card will be charged monthly fees for each company enrolled unless I cancel. I trie , Internet Author: Jensen, Utah Internet Fraud: Forever Lazy Internet

Dec 02 2012
TLG GREAT FUN TLGGreat fun is charging my creditcard every month I have tried to call the 800 number no reponse, I have no idea what this is need to stop charging my account CT, Connecticut Author: wolverine lake, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: TLG GREAT FUN CT, Connecticut

Nov 29 2012
Great Fun Everyday Guest TRILEGIANT Corp RIP U OFF OVER & OVER but you may miss it!! Nashville, Tennessee Author: louisville, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Nov 02 2012
Great Fun Taking money monthly from people who are unknowingly signed up , Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Great Fun Internet

Oct 23 2012
TLG Great Fun Shopper's Advantage Deceptive practices; call customer service, get signed up for something I do not want! Internet Author: Hammond, Indiana Customer: TLG Great Fun Internet

Oct 19 2012
Great fun Shoppers I credited 1.00 via the visa to a web company to search for a phone number. ive been scammed 400.00 plus dollars Nashville Tennessee Author: Pauma Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: Great fun Shoppers Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 16 2012
Great Fun GreatFun.com I have called several times to have this cancelled and they tell me its cancelled yet I am still getting money debited from my account. Internet Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Great Fun Internet