Company Directory | great-fun
Approximately 390 Reports Found

Jul 15 2014
TLC GREAT FUN Charged my credit card $19.00 2 months in a row without my permission Nationwide Author: Park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Charlene Mowrey Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Trilegiant Great Fun TLG/Great Fun another crazy internet coupon scam site Nashville Tennessee Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: Trilegiant Great Fun Internet

May 30 2014
Great Fun I was never told that I had gotten involved with Great Fun. I thought that I signed up for Shoppers Advantage. I did not find out who I was dealing with until my bank account was billed for almost $20. Great Fun Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Great Fun Nationwide

May 19 2014
TLG Great Fun Unaware of monthly charges Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Buying Clubs: TLG Great Fun Nationwide

May 17 2014
Great Fun Trileglant Corp.Access DevelopmentShopper's Advantage Deceptive advertising and misleading promises Nashville Tennessee Author: Sandy, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

May 10 2014
Buyers Advantage Great Fun Deceptive advertising Not sure Internet Author: Rollinsville, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Buyers Advantage Internet

May 08 2014
Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Great fun signed me up with their subscription without telling me that they were signing me up with anither company as well (Shoppers Advantage). I would have got double charged until I checked my bank statement. Nashville Tennessee
How they get ya Author: Calgary, Illinois Consumer Services: Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Nashville, Tennessee

May 03 2014
TGL Great Fun Total waste of my time. They are basically not in our area and they only have a minimum off on anything they offer plus if you want something today you cannot download it and there is a charge for shipping any coupons or tickets you will purchase...TOTAL ripoff! Nashville, Tennessee Author: Bethesda, Ohio Restaurants: TGL Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 23 2014
Great Fun Rebate offers are a scam. Nashville Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Bars Lounges & Clubs: Great Fun Internet

Apr 12 2014
Great Fun Rebate Fraud Nashville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Consumer Services: Great Fun Nationwide

Apr 08 2014
Made In The Shade The Worst Shopping Experience I Ever Had Andover New Jersey Absurd complaint! from VERY satisfied customer Author: Newton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Made In The Shade Andover, New Jersey

Apr 03 2014
Great Fun greatfun.com promised cash rebates that haven't arrived Nashville Tennessee Author: Torrance, California Questionable Activities: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 26 2014
TLG Great Fun Fraud 20$ rebate BEWARE!! Nashville Tennessee Author: Maryland Rebates: Great fun/ Shoppers advantage Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 21 2014
Great Fun! Promises to send $50 rebate and NEVER arrived! Nashville Tennessee Author: Sacramento, California Restaurants: Great Fun! Nashville, Tennessee

Feb 21 2014
TLG Shopper/Great Fun Disregards cancellation, charges 16.99 fee monthly, fraud Connecticut Author: Brooklyn, New York Clothing Stores: TLG Shopper/Great Fun Select State/Province

Feb 20 2014
Great Fun Site GREATFUNSITE.COM NASHVILLE Tennessee Author: Garland, Texas Sales People: Great Fun Site NASHVILLE, Tennessee

Feb 10 2014
Great Fun! They told me they didn't receive my receipt after I mailed it in for a $50 rebate. Westerville OH Author: Marietta, Georgia Lodging: Great Fun! Select State/Province

Jan 07 2014
TLG/GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT GREAT FUN Unauthorized access to my bank account, for a service not requested or rendered, they refuse to give money back.Don't know who they are, they will not refund $19.99 that was taken out, filed with the bank, dept of complaints, bank informed me they have been having many complaints concerning this company. Internet Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: TLG/GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT GREAT FUN Internet

Dec 04 2013
Great Fun greatfunonline.com greatfunsite.com/ Great Fun Membership and Bogus Spirit Airlines Rebate SCAM Nashville Tennessee Author: Riverton, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 02 2013
Great Fun Continues to bill me after cancelled Nashville Tennessee Author: Moraga, California Customer: Great Fun Select State/Province

Nov 29 2013
Great Fun TLG Only partially cancelled account, then charged additional months Nationwide Author: Lafayette, Indiana Personal Services: Great Fun Select State/Province

Nov 25 2013
Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Trilegiant I signed in for the Great Fun trial aoffer Nashville Tennesse Author: Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Great Fun & Shoopers Advantage Select State/Province

48, Report #1101926

Nov 24 2013
TNG Great Fun Stole 16.99 out of my barely used credit card monthly for 17 months. I never check the card because I pay it every month, and it's always about the same amount. https://www.greatfunonline.com/store/ Internet I may use my credit card how I want to. Scammers may not. Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Ticket Sales: TNG Great Fun Internet

Nov 14 2013
Great Fun Trilegiant STILL CHARGING ME AFTER I CALLED TO CANCEL AND SIGNED ME UP FOR SHOPPERS ADVANTAGE AT $16.99 PER MONTH! Stamford Connecticut Author: Arkansas Local Transportation: Great Fun Stamford, Connecticut

Nov 14 2013
TLG*GREATFN Great Fun Entertainment service - hard to cancel Internet Author: Princeton Junction, New Jersey Ticket Sales: TLG*GREATFN Select State/Province