Company Directory | great-fun
Approximately 395 Reports Found
26, Report #1191163

Nov 24 2014
Tiger Direct/Great Fun/Visa Checkout Rebate Bait and Switch, Online electronics Miami Florida Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Bait-and-Switch: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tiger Direct/Great Fun Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2014
American Intl Group Inc, Great Fun, Buyers Advantage, Travelers Advantage, ID Secure Fraudulent Payment Due Notice Mail Scam Nashville Tennessee
Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: American Intl Group Inc Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 04 2014
Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Spirit Airlines fraud in conjunction with Great Fun and TLG Shopper Advantage Illinois Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Airlines: Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Illinois

Sep 16 2014
Shoppers Advantage Great Fun No advantage at all or fun either. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Shoppers Advantage Internet

Aug 26 2014
TigerDirect/greatfun Piggyback membership to great fun for rebate internet Nationwide Author: Plumas Lake, California Telemarketers: TigerDirect/greatfun Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
TLC GREAT FUN Charged my credit card $19.00 2 months in a row without my permission Nationwide Author: Park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Charlene Mowrey Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Trilegiant Great Fun TLG/Great Fun another crazy internet coupon scam site Nashville Tennessee Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: Trilegiant Great Fun Internet

May 30 2014
Great Fun I was never told that I had gotten involved with Great Fun. I thought that I signed up for Shoppers Advantage. I did not find out who I was dealing with until my bank account was billed for almost $20. Great Fun Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Great Fun Nationwide

May 19 2014
TLG Great Fun Unaware of monthly charges Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Buying Clubs: TLG Great Fun Nationwide

May 17 2014
Great Fun Trileglant Corp.Access DevelopmentShopper's Advantage Deceptive advertising and misleading promises Nashville Tennessee Author: Sandy, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

May 10 2014
Buyers Advantage Great Fun Deceptive advertising Not sure Internet Author: Rollinsville, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Buyers Advantage Internet

May 08 2014
Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Great fun signed me up with their subscription without telling me that they were signing me up with anither company as well (Shoppers Advantage). I would have got double charged until I checked my bank statement. Nashville Tennessee
How they get ya Author: Calgary, Illinois Consumer Services: Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Nashville, Tennessee

May 03 2014
TGL Great Fun Total waste of my time. They are basically not in our area and they only have a minimum off on anything they offer plus if you want something today you cannot download it and there is a charge for shipping any coupons or tickets you will purchase...TOTAL ripoff! Nashville, Tennessee Author: Bethesda, Ohio Restaurants: TGL Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 23 2014
Great Fun Rebate offers are a scam. Nashville Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Bars Lounges & Clubs: Great Fun Internet

Apr 12 2014
Great Fun Rebate Fraud Nashville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Consumer Services: Great Fun Nationwide

Apr 08 2014
Made In The Shade The Worst Shopping Experience I Ever Had Andover New Jersey Excellent business. Author: Newton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Made In The Shade Andover, New Jersey

Apr 03 2014
Great Fun promised cash rebates that haven't arrived Nashville Tennessee Author: Torrance, California Questionable Activities: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 26 2014
TLG Great Fun Fraud 20$ rebate BEWARE!! Nashville Tennessee Author: Maryland Rebates: Great fun/ Shoppers advantage Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 21 2014
Great Fun! Promises to send $50 rebate and NEVER arrived! Nashville Tennessee Author: Sacramento, California Restaurants: Great Fun! Nashville, Tennessee

Feb 21 2014
TLG Shopper/Great Fun Disregards cancellation, charges 16.99 fee monthly, fraud Connecticut Author: Brooklyn, New York Clothing Stores: TLG Shopper/Great Fun Select State/Province

Feb 20 2014
Great Fun Site GREATFUNSITE.COM NASHVILLE Tennessee Author: Garland, Texas Sales People: Great Fun Site NASHVILLE, Tennessee

Feb 10 2014
Great Fun! They told me they didn't receive my receipt after I mailed it in for a $50 rebate. Westerville OH Author: Marietta, Georgia Lodging: Great Fun! Select State/Province

Jan 07 2014
TLG/GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT GREAT FUN Unauthorized access to my bank account, for a service not requested or rendered, they refuse to give money back.Don't know who they are, they will not refund $19.99 that was taken out, filed with the bank, dept of complaints, bank informed me they have been having many complaints concerning this company. Internet Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: TLG/GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT GREAT FUN Internet

Dec 04 2013
Great Fun Great Fun Membership and Bogus Spirit Airlines Rebate SCAM Nashville Tennessee Author: Riverton, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 02 2013
Great Fun Continues to bill me after cancelled Nashville Tennessee Author: Moraga, California Customer: Great Fun Select State/Province