Company Directory | green-dot
Approximately 575 Reports Found

Aug 18 2016
Green Dot Walmart money card green dot corporation greent dot walmart money card pasadena California Author: laurel, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Dot Walmart money card pasadena, California

Aug 14 2016
Green dot corporation Walmart money card Green dot let a company called draftkings take money from my account without my consent totaling almost $600.00  PASADENA California Author: Demopolis, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Green dot corporation PASADENA, California

Jul 24 2016
Green Dot Rip off! Pasadena california Author: Lecanto , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Dot Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Green Dot Bank Walmart MoneyCard False information Phillipines Nationwide
Author: DENISON, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Green Dot Walmart Money Card Held my money for over 10 days, incompetent customer service Pasadena California Author: Duarte, California Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Pasadena, California

Jul 04 2016
Green Dot Corp. Steven W. Streit Blocked Account after only 1 Single Purchase - Will not Unblock Account Pasadena, California Internet Author: Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Green Dot Corp. Internet

Jun 11 2016
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank Criminal Activities by Walmart Money Card steals close to $800 from a family of five. Redding California Author: Redding, California Questionable Activities: Walmart Money Card Pasadena, California

Jun 09 2016
Walmart MoneyCard (Green Dot) Green Dot Dispute Refund Nationwide Author: Overland Park, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Walmart MoneyCard (Green Dot) Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Green Dot Corporation Walmart Money Card, Green Dot Prepaid Visa, Steven W. Streit Fraudulent Business Practices PASADENA California
Author: payette, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Corporation PASADENA, California

Jun 01 2016
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank Pre authorization hold for $99.00 never credited back to my card. Pasadena Nationwide Author: Cotati, California Banks: Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
Green dot Green Dot corporation. Green Dot Bank Green Dot Visa card won't activate Yuma Internet Author: Yuma , Arizona Banks: Green dot Internet

May 20 2016
Green Dot My Company send my $2000 Payroll to the correct routing and account number and they will not post to my account Pasadena/Monrivia CA Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart moneycard Green Dot bank Held my money hostage Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Walmart moneycard Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
GoBank Division of Green Dot corporation, part of Walmart. They are stealing money from people Utah, Internet, Pasaden California, Philippines Internet Author: Bridger, Montana Banks: GoBank Internet

Apr 11 2016
Green dot Coorpation unfriendly rude aggrogant sarcasm Internet And whoever you are I finish school a grown woman... Author: Batonrouge, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Green dot Coorpation Internet

Apr 01 2016
greendot green dot stole my money and my car insurance cancelled and my poeer turned off California Internet I'm Curious Author: pell city, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: greendot Internet

Mar 15 2016
Green Dot Prepaid Card Unknown Lies about Replacement card whereabouts, more lies about how long it takes for new-card arrival Pasadena, CA Nationwide Author: Lewiston, Maine Cash Services: Green Dot Prepaid Card Nationwide

Mar 14 2016
Greendot bank Green dot .com they r still holding a cap amount from eic and blocked my card as soon as the money was deposited to the card refuse to let me have my card claiming unusual activity.. the card has been inactive since 7/2015 they hv just taken 16 dollars from my last deposit for inactive use. then they block me from using it as soon as the income tax was deposited..for interest reasons of course thenthe only way to get my money is to risk personal info thru the net. or wait another month for my money. also my family and i r living in motels and car and we had planned to use that money to get a place. so thats the deal we r going thru.. Sacramento Ca Nationwide
Author: woodland, California Cash Services: Greendot bank Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
Capital one fast cash loan loan officer: Dwayne Johnson Dwayne Johnson is who this man claimed to be. He said that he was a capital one loan officer he emailed me and said I was approved for a $4500 personal loan and that I would have to pay 159.50 monthly for 36 months, but I had to get a green dot card and put $50.00 on it to have it activated at the store and to call him after I got the card activated to give him the card info for us to pay back the loan because they aren't allowed to get into our bank account again after they put the 4500 in our account.  New York New york Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Loan Brokers: Capital one fast cash loan Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Green Dot Corporation Promised Refund on 23 unused cards. SCAM gift card. Internet Author: san diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Corporation Internet

Feb 23 2016
Green Dot Corporation Facilitated Theft and Evaded Accountability Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Green Dot Corporation Pasadena, California

Feb 12 2016
green dot corperation green dot mastercard broke.scammed,dishonest,no help from cs pasadina Nationwide Why? Author: truxton, New York Credit & Debt Services: green dot corperation Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Green Dot Walmart Green Dot is s complete ripoff!! They have people who can't even understand/speak English! ( probably farmed out to India for customer service) I tried to activate a &50.00 gift card I got for Christmas! A complete mess!! I tried to communicate w/ female, but she hung up mid sentence!! Tried to correct it online... Even worse!! Too well over 1.5 hrs and still no activation!! Tried to contact them by Wmail!! Got an Wmail back even though I told them I NEVER wish to use or give a Green Dot car to anyone!! My experience was like pylling wisdom teeth!! Albuquerque, NM Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide