Company Directory | green-dot
Approximately 476 Reports Found

1, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

2, Report #1190556

Nov 21 2014
wal-mart green dot took out 470$ from my debit card st petersburg Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: wal-mart st petersburg, Florida

Nov 13 2014
Retails Active Marketing Inc. Mystery Shopper Scam with Green Dot MoneyPak Cards Internet Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Retails Active Marketing Inc. Internet

Nov 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation MoneyPak Green Dot has taken $300 and I want it back! Pasadena Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Cash Services: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
 Said to be the Federal Government grant department. Buy a green dot money card, add $150.00 and they would process the grant. Brooklyn, New York New York Author: upper Marlboro, Maryland Grant Writing & Research: NONE Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Green Dot MasterCard CONSUMER BEWARE! Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot MasterCard Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
green dot cannot cancel unregistered card to get refund California Author: New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: green dot California

Nov 03 2014
United Loan Company Wayne Williams Kept calling me asked me to it money on green dot card sent about $1200.00 he said I would get back with loan. Went to Western Union, nothing there Kentucky Author: Cullman, Alabama Loans: United Loan Company Internet

Nov 01 2014
greendot corporation green dot moneypak took my money got nothing refuses to refund $204.95 monrovia California Author: yakima , Washington Financial Services: greendot corporation monrovia, California

Oct 20 2014
Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Rep. portrayed to be a certified rep with Grn Dot money pack. Nationwide Author: okc, Oklahoma Cash Services: Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
CashAdvanceAmerica David wright, Steve Jackson, Jose Mendoza(CFO), Alex Cruz, Daniel Gray(CEO) David called me and told me that they could loan me 10,000.00 dollars, I had to get a green dot. . los ageles california Internet Author: sparks, Nevada Loans: CashAdvanceAmerica Internet

Oct 14 2014
Sam Martin Sam Walter Sam Carvin Sam requested two Green Dot Cards totalling $680.00. After sending $250.00I s.Closed my file and took supposebly stimus $. San Fransisco California Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Federal Government: Sam Martin San Fransisco, California

Oct 10 2014
CITY CASH LOAN Brian Murphy called personal cell phone offering cash loan stated would be appeoved for $1000.00 loan under condition that we load $189.00 to a green dot money pack, after placing cash on card and many many calls from city cash loan they then stated we had to add more money to card for a documentation fee, after telling them that was not the agreement we then checked our green dot money pack and all our $189.00 had been stolen off the card. when tried talking to supervisor they stated there was nothing they could do. Nationwide Author: kerrville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CITY CASH LOAN Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank Walmart Money Card Scam and Deceptive Business Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
first American cash advance unlimited David watson took my money from my green dot card saying he needed it to process my loan to see if i have some money to pay loan back Washington and anahiem Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cash Services: first American cash advance unlimited Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
GreenDot GreenDot MoneyPak THIEVES, FRAUD, ROBBERS Pasadena California, Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cash Services: GreenDot Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Green Dot/Moneypak blocking refunds to prepaid cards California (Corporate Offices) Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Green Dot/Moneypak Internet

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Cashnet USA Posers--Pretending to be Cashnet USA Offered me a $1500 loan. Asked for $91 green dot card; 1 for $75; another $75--next day told me 1 card was 0; asked for another $75. No! Internet
Author: Fresno, California Liars: Cashnet USA Internet

Sep 09 2014
Pilot Travel Center 11957 Douglas Ave,Des Miones IA I purchased A Green Dot Money Pak for $200, when i went to load it on my debit card it said insufficient funds.I spoke to the General manager Dustin. He did nothing to assist with the issue. He was very uncaring or concerned. Des Moines Iowa
Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Pilot Travel Center Des Moines, Iowa

Sep 04 2014
CASH ADVANCE AMERICA, CASH ADVANCE AMERICA PAY DAY LOANS used vulgar language towards me, took all my money off my green dot money pak card. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: CASH ADVANCE AMERICA Nationwide

Sep 04 2014
7 minute loan larry peterson asked for a green dot money pak for 187.00 to give a 1000.00 loan said they only needed to verify and took money plantation Internet Author: long branch, New Jersey Loans: 7 minute loan Internet

Sep 02 2014
GreenDot Call GreenDot regard putting money on my son's college MasterCard. Gave them the information frome card. So they can put on my son's card but it never happen. They kept the $360 nothing was put on his card . I am very upset so. Away without Brunswick, Georgia Nationwide Author: Brunswick, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: GreenDot Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Drn.tiffanyy on Instagram Watch out for this person on Instagram, calming that they can flip your money if you load money on a vanilla reload network card and she the manger at green dot... Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Drn.tiffanyy on Instagram Internet

Aug 29 2014
7 minute loan loans 1,000 to 10,000 use green dot money pack hollywood florida Author: West Valley City, Utah Financial Services: 7 minute loan Internet