Company Directory | green-tree
Approximately 436 Reports Found

Oct 07 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Gia Lugo, Gerald Ray, Michelle Page, Larry Bell held out a branch to save me from drowning then pulled it away very good scam artist taking someone's hope then dashing it Newport Beach california Author: st. clairsville, Ohio Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, Ohio

Oct 01 2014
Green Tree Financial Group ALL VICTIMS of Green Tree Financial Group - GATHER HERE...We can't win if we all fight individually against this scam.... Please post your case here even if you had it on different thread - We need to close all different threads and gather here to make a collective effort to get justice Newport Beach California Author: New Jersey Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Oct 01 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Dale Connor, Gia Lugo, Kevin Villa, Paula Wilson, Michelle Page Loan Modification (Mortgage) Newport Beach California scum bags Author: New Jersey Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Sep 29 2014
Green Tree Servicing Rude and Unprofessional Rapid City South Dakota Author: Kinston, North Carolina Financial Services: Green Tree Servicing Rapid City , South Dakota

Sep 22 2014
Green Tree Mortgage Servicing LLC Green Tree Mortgage is a rogue,scam, non-compliant predator of a company Nationwide Author: Lake Worth, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Mortgage Servicing LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Green tree LLC New information about unethical lending practices. I would like to share some important information that is affecting people’s lives South Dakota Nationwide Question Author: monrovia, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Green tree LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Green Tree Service / Green Tree Mortgage charges not paperwork Rapid City South Dakota Breaking News Investigation started working with senators Author: Wellington, Florida Financial Services: Green Tree Service / Internet

Aug 19 2014
Gree Tree Financial Group Green tree financial loan modification Newport Beach California Author: Hayes, Virginia Loan Modification: Gree Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Aug 14 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Loan Modification SCAM Newport Beach California Me too Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Financial Services: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Aug 12 2014
Green Tree Servicing Harrassment Colorado Harassment Author: Indiana, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing Colorado

Jul 24 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Green Tree Mortgage Services OH MY GOD!! You SAVED me!!! Costa Mesa California Author: crofton, Maryland Real Estate Services: Green Tree Financial Group Costa Mesa, California

Jul 21 2014
GREEN TREE GREEN TREE payments Arizona and eveywhere else Nationwide Green Tree payments update Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Mortgage Companies: GREEN TREE Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 08 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Scams a single parent with two kids Newport Beach California Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Jul 07 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC (About 30 ADA's) The worst service firm in America Rapid City, South Dakota Author: San Dimas, California Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 16 2014
Greentree LLC.Hoffman Law Group Hoffman Law Group 880Us Hwy 1 Ste 111 North Palm Beach FL 33408 Buyer Beware of Green Tree & Hoffman Law Group Rapid City South Dakota Author: Chicago, Illinois Loan Modification: Greentree LLC.Hoffman Law Group Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 12 2014
Green Tree Financial Group This company is a complete fraud/scam we were contacted by them via telemarketing told us we qualified for a loan modification and that they could help us. After sending them 2540 via check we never heard from them since the 26th of February, we have contacted our bank and they never contacted them. After doing numerous searches I found out they are not even able to do modification via BBB they don't have a real estate license to do so. We have contacted our local police dept to file a report in fact I will say if you have been contacted by them please to the same. We also contacted the local police in CA and they have had another complaint please call them so they can help us all get our money back and shut them down.  I have done a mass search on this company and they are just fraud, they take your money and you never hear from them again they cannot help you only your local bank can with any modification. I hope I can help the next person who is scammed on what to do as I have done. Good Luck! Newport Beach California Michele Westminster MD-Contact Author: Hampstead, Maryland Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Jun 11 2014
Green Tree Financial Group - Dale Connor, Leslie Bell, Jennifer Nelson - Fraudulent Mortgage Rate Modification Process Newport Beach California Author: Westminster, Maryland Business Consulting: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Jun 10 2014
GREEN TREE SERVICING Incompetent.Inefficient. Non-compliant. Disrespectful.Unreliable. Nationwide Author: Florida Mortgage Companies: GREEN TREE SERVICING Nationwide

Jun 04 2014
green tree not posting payments,forclosure,difficult to deal with,not helpful,rood, Rapid City South Dakota Nationwide Author: Monrovia, Indiana Mortgage Companies: green tree Nationwide

May 22 2014
Green Tree Servicing /mortage Green tree mort. Wrote this statement at bottom of myproperty was lost due to foreclosure in 2004,filed again for foreclosure in 2012. This important stop me to revved. Help and customers serving is so rude, angry and stupied. Rapid city South Dakota Author: Dallas, Texas Title and Escrow Services: Green Tree Servicing /mortage Rapid city, South Dakota

May 12 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Loan Modification Newport Beach California Called the number Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

May 07 2014
Green Tree Servicing GT bought my 30 yr. fixed rate mortgage from BAC and in just a few months has increased my monthly payment by adding what they call an escrow cushion. I never agreed to this when I got my mortgage with Countrywide and BAC never charged this. Their representatives are rude and heartless. Rapid City South Dakota I have an solution to Green Trees Fraudulent Foreclosure Author: Hayward, Wisconsin Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing Rapid City, South Dakota

May 07 2014
Green Tree LLC Said I didnt have to pay attorney fees if full payment in 10 days. I complied. They lied. In foreclosure. rapid city South Dakota Solution to Green Tree Fraudulent Foreclosure Contact ASAP Author: atlanta, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Green Tree LLC rapid city, South Dakota

May 02 2014
greentree Green tree servicing ripoffs rapid city South Dakota Author: pontotoc, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: greentree rapid city, South Dakota