Company Directory | green-tree
Approximately 436 Reports Found

Jul 12 2015
Green Tree LLC G.T. filed a false insurance claim on my home. Rapid City South Dakota Author: hayden, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Tree LLC Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 25 2015
Green Tree Services Green Tree will not honor verbal agreements and changes contracts T&C League City Texas Update Author: League City, Texas Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Services Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 23 2015
GreenTree serving single parent first made a rent to own deal lost 4000.00 to person that were making pmts. the owner of the home i found out has been dead for 14 yrs. 6 months after moving in i get a knock on the door from a green tree worker telling me i must pay the amount to stay r i will have to move out. i agreed to make pmts.  rapiad city South Dakota Author: san antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: GreenTree serving rapiad city, South Dakota

May 30 2015
Green Tree Servicing LLC Green Tree Green Tree Vultures Want My Dead Father's House Rapids City South Dakota Author: Cape Coral, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Rapids City, South Dakota

May 04 2015
Green Tree Servicing LLC Mortgage company raised my rate. Blame escrow, but I could not find such a discrepency. Rapid City South Dakota Statement? Author: Versailles, Missouri Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Rapid City, South Dakota
6, Report #1220815

Apr 07 2015
Green Tree Servicing Green Tree Mortgage RUDE Company who doesn't care Richardson Texas Author: Antioch, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing Richardson, Texas

Mar 05 2015
Green Tree Servicing LLC Green Tree Mortgage Greentree will not sign standard paperwork for me to refinance with another bank. They won't follow industry protocol for a closing. Rapid city South Dakota Author: McHenry, Illinois Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Rapid city, South Dakota

Feb 28 2015
Author: Valley Village, California Financial Services: GREEN TREE Nationwide
9, Report #1212050

Feb 26 2015
Green tree servicing Escrowed my mortgage with out my consent ... I paid my taxes rapid city Texas Author: mims, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Green tree servicing rapid city, Texas
10, Report #1208504

Feb 11 2015
green tree Rapid City, SD 2014 green tree increase$38.11/m,2015 charged me shortage $2,057.82 more Rapid City,SD Internet Author: MERCED, California Unusual Rip-Off: green tree Rapid City, SD Internet
11, Report #1207413

Feb 07 2015
Bankers Life & Casualty Co........ Colonial Penn, Conseco & Green tree financial Insurance Agents Trained to Take Advantage of Seniors Atlanta Georgia Author: Columbus , Georgia Insurance Companies: Bankers Life & Casualty Co Atlanta, Georgia
12, Report #1205593

Jan 30 2015
Green Tree Finacial Loan Modification Newport Beach California Author: Del Valle, Texas Legal Services: Green Tree Finacial Newport Beach, California
13, Report #1198340

Dec 30 2014
Green Tree Servicing Harrasment, over 50 calls a week a for a payment not even 1 month late. Extremely rude customer service, very unprofessional. Vague monthly statements. Rapid City South Dakota Typical DEADBEAT Mentality Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Loans: Green Tree Servicing Rapid City , South Dakota
14, Report #1196798

Dec 20 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC I have been summons to court for a mortgage that was sold to Green Tree after I filed bankrutcy that included the mortgage St Paul Minnesota Author: Pace, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Nationwide
15, Report #1191370

Nov 25 2014
Green tree financial Huge scam, took money before closing costs were needed Newport Beach California Author: Lexington , South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Green tree financial Newport Beach, California

Nov 19 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Loan Modification Rip Off Newport Beach California Author: OTISFIELD, Maine Legal Services: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Nov 18 2014
Green Tree Servicing Degarding Rapid City South Dakota Be very careful here with Greentree Author: Hearne, Texas Rotten Neighbors: Unusual Rip-Off: Green Tree Servicing Rapid City, South Dakota

Nov 16 2014
Green Tree Mortgage Company GreenTree Serving LLC Keeping our insurance proceeds Mendota Heights Minnesota Author: Wills Point, Texas Real Estate Services: Green Tree Mortgage Company Mendota Heights, Minnesota

Nov 11 2014
Green Tree Financial Group; Michelle Page, Gerald Ray, Gia Lugo Preying on struggling homeowners Newport Beach California Author: New Port Richey, Florida Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Nov 11 2014
Green Tree Mortgage or Green Tree Servicing They purchased my mortgage, they lost a payment in May and will not reimburse me nor help, I have insurance and they are charging me for homeowners insurance. I had to figure this out myself, there was NO letter sent to me telling me they need proof of insurance. Rapid City South Dakota Author: West Alexandria, Ohio Home Owner Associations: Brenda Kinder Rapid City, South Dakota

Nov 06 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing, Green Tree, Nationstar all collections of Bank of America or Banc of America Ocwen to over a property and changed locks and started foreclosure on my 8husband because he is a very sick vietnam veteran and I now have his Power of Attorney. Bank of America foreclosed on all of our propertires in September 2010 and we were intimidsted as to the hoops we had to jump through to get them out of foreclosure. The in June of 2011, Bank of America began to pass off our mortgages to other companies with even notifying us. Now all of a sudden in the last two months Ocwen has been sending emails that payments are being made on the account. The last payment was November 2, 2014 in the amount of over $3,200.00. When I looked on line about how they received payment it stated the past 3 payments are suspense payments. What is a suspense payment and why did they take over the property way before foreclosure in give it to another rental company andchange the locks. The bank and these so called mortgage agencies are stealing our properties. I have documentation against them all I just need a Greensboro North Carolina Nationwide Author: Alton, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Dale Connor scam mortgage modification scams, fake business Newport Beach California Author: WALDEN, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Oct 23 2014
Green Tree Financial Group, Michael Clay, Larry Bell, A Baria, Michelle Page, Senior Processor,Paul Wilson, case manager, Gia Lugo promised they could help me resturcture my home loan and sent financial paperwork in which I filled out and sent. . Costa Mesa, Newport Beach California Author: Destin, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Green Tree Financial Group Costa Mesa, California

Oct 10 2014
Green Tree Loan Servicing Refuses to apply principle payments on date of receipt Saint Paul Minnesota Green Tree mortgage servicing Author: Kansas City, Missouri Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Loan Servicing Nationwide
25, Report #1182071

Oct 09 2014
Bankers Life & Casualty Co formerly known as Conseco / Green tree Financial Never, Ever do business with this outfit. Scams & lies. Atlanta Georgia Author: Fairburn, Georgia Insurance Companies: Bankers Life & Casualty Co Atlanta , Georgia