Company Directory | green-tree
Approximately 421 Reports Found

Jun 16 2014
Greentree LLC.Hoffman Law Group Hoffman Law Group 880Us Hwy 1 Ste 111 North Palm Beach FL 33408 Buyer Beware of Green Tree & Hoffman Law Group Rapid City South Dakota Author: Chicago, Illinois Loan Modification: Greentree LLC.Hoffman Law Group Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 12 2014
Green Tree Financial Group This company is a complete fraud/scam we were contacted by them via telemarketing told us we qualified for a loan modification and that they could help us. After sending them 2540 via check we never heard from them since the 26th of February, we have contacted our bank and they never contacted them. After doing numerous searches I found out they are not even able to do modification via BBB they don't have a real estate license to do so. We have contacted our local police dept to file a report in fact I will say if you have been contacted by them please to the same. We also contacted the local police in CA and they have had another complaint please call them so they can help us all get our money back and shut them down.  I have done a mass search on this company and they are just fraud, they take your money and you never hear from them again they cannot help you only your local bank can with any modification. I hope I can help the next person who is scammed on what to do as I have done. Good Luck! Newport Beach California Author: Hampstead, Maryland Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Jun 11 2014
Green Tree Financial Group - Dale Connor, Leslie Bell, Jennifer Nelson - Fraudulent Mortgage Rate Modification Process Newport Beach California Author: Westminster, Maryland Business Consulting: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Jun 10 2014
GREEN TREE SERVICING Incompetent.Inefficient. Non-compliant. Disrespectful.Unreliable. Nationwide Author: Florida Mortgage Companies: GREEN TREE SERVICING Nationwide

Jun 04 2014
green tree not posting payments,forclosure,difficult to deal with,not helpful,rood, Rapid City South Dakota Nationwide Author: Monrovia, Indiana Mortgage Companies: green tree Nationwide

May 22 2014
Green Tree Servicing /mortage Green tree mort. Wrote this statement at bottom of myproperty was lost due to foreclosure in 2004,filed again for foreclosure in 2012. This important stop me to revved. Help and customers serving is so rude, angry and stupied. Rapid city South Dakota Author: Dallas, Texas Title and Escrow Services: Green Tree Servicing /mortage Rapid city, South Dakota

May 12 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Loan Modification Newport Beach California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

May 07 2014
Green Tree Servicing GT bought my 30 yr. fixed rate mortgage from BAC and in just a few months has increased my monthly payment by adding what they call an escrow cushion. I never agreed to this when I got my mortgage with Countrywide and BAC never charged this. Their representatives are rude and heartless. Rapid City South Dakota Author: Hayward, Wisconsin Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing Rapid City, South Dakota

May 07 2014
Green Tree LLC Said I didnt have to pay attorney fees if full payment in 10 days. I complied. They lied. In foreclosure. rapid city South Dakota Author: atlanta, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Green Tree LLC rapid city, South Dakota

May 02 2014
greentree Green tree servicing ripoffs rapid city South Dakota Author: pontotoc, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: greentree rapid city, South Dakota

Apr 01 2014
Green Tree Servicing. My home was damaged in a fire. My insurance company gave me a check in my name and Green Tree Servicing.  St Paul Minnesota Author: rockwall, Texas Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing St Paul, Minnesota

Mar 17 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Rip Off! Do Not Deal with them! Newport Beach California Author: Rossville , Tennessee Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Select State/Province

Mar 16 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC Mortgage company makes numerous errors Rapid City South Dakota Author: Camby, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Rapid City, South Dakota

Mar 02 2014
Green Tree Serviceing Green Tree want to charge me a Corporate Advance Fee to pay off a personal loan almost $500 fee Butler New Jersey Author: Butler, New Jersey Loans: Green Tree Serviceing Select State/Province

Feb 10 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC Continually file unnecessry interest on to this account. Rapid City South Dakota Author: Nashville, Tennessee Loans: Green Tree Servicing LLC Rapid City, South Dakota

Feb 10 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC Green Tree LLC Consumer Discount Company Who Bills Someone for Paying Their Bills? Rapid City South Dakota Author: Hamilton, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: Green Tree LLC Rapid City, South Dakota

Jan 17 2014
Green Tree LLCP Sent a billing statement to me, saying that I owe them money, Rapid City South Dakota Author: Titusville, Florida Collection Agencies: Green Tree LLCP Rapid City, South Dakota

Jan 17 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC Green Tree runs yet another insurance scam Tempe Arizona Author: Withheld, Utah Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Tempe, Arizona

Jan 07 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC Green Tree Misappropriation of funds Rapid City South Dakota Author: Bluemont , Virginia Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Rapid City, South Dakota

Jan 03 2014
Bankers Life and Casualty Conseco / Colonial Penn /Green tree Deceptive, frauds, no integrity, dishonest Atlanta, Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Financial Services: Bankers Life and Casualty Atlanta, , Georgia

46, Report #1112004

Dec 31 2013
Green Tree Servicing How to fight back against the predatory vultures at Green Tree St. Paul Minnesota Author: San diego, California Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing Rapid City, South Dakota

Dec 27 2013
Green tree Gives customers the run-around Rapid City South Dakota Author: Santa Paula, California Consumer Services: Green tree Rapid City, South Dakota

Dec 20 2013
Green Tree left me uninsured Rapid City South Dakota Author: South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Rapid City, South Dakota

Dec 08 2013
green tree servicing green-tree-servicing lost deed St. Paul MN Author: San Jose, California Loans: green tree servicing Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 28 2013
Green Tree Services LLC Time to be put out-of-business Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Red Bluff, California Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Services LLC St Paul, Minnesota

Motors