Company Directory | greendot
Approximately 220 Reports Found

Jul 07 2014
Gdmp v1.3 generator Greendot Moneypak Generator Greendot Moneypak Generator scam, does not work Internet
Author: Sarasota, Florida Software: Gdmp v1.3 generator Internet

Jul 05 2014
GE CAPITAL ADAM ASK ME TO PURCHASE A GREENDOT MONEYPAK FOR $150 AND WE WOULD GET A 2000 LOAN BUT THEN WAS TOLD TO PURCHASE ANOTHER GREENDOT MONEYPAK FOR INSURANCE OF $138 THEN IN 20 MINS WOULD HAVE THE MONEY WIRED TO OUR ACCOUNT.tHEN WAS TOLD THERE WAS A PROBLEM WIRING THE MONEY AND THE LOAN DEPT WOULD WORK ON IT AND I WOULD GET A CALL TOMORROW THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK AND NOW WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE AT ALL. Nationwide Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Loans: GE CAPITAL Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Greendot Corporation unethical, irresponible, unorganized, nonchalant pasadena Nationwide Author: college park, Georgia Financial Services: Greendot Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
cash advance loans-john christopher-jason I applied for a 5000 dollar loan-they approved it had to get the first payment of 360.00 in a greendot money voucher and call them back with the number on the back I did they asked me if I wanted to have these funds in my account along with the 5000 I said yes of course and they told me the 360.00 will be deposited in my account. Then they gave me another number a wire transfer number to call and get the rest of the process complted I did. Then the man named john told me I have to send in 240.00 for the wire transfer to be paid then I will get the funds. Then I told john noone told me I needed to give you more money I decided to tell them my brother works for the FBI and before I send them more money he is going to investigate your company . They got nerveous and told me that in order to process to get the funds in my account immidiately, I have to have the money fo the wire transfer . Smells fishy to me 200 West BlvdChicago Illonois shadvanceloans. Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Loans: cash advance loans-john Internet

Jun 25 2014
pay day of america John Anderson This is a fraudulent Pay day advance company. i wastold i was approved for a loan but that to secure the loan I had to have 10% of the loan amount i was told to put it on a Greendot moneypack card. it clearly tell you in the moneypak if anyine asks for the number on the moneypak card IT IS A SCAM!!!! Believe it! After sending my money I was cussed out and called all kinds of expletives, and hung up on. I continues to get threatned and cussed when trying to recover my money. I don't know Author: charlotte , North Carolina Loans: pay day of america Select State/Province

Jun 24 2014
GreenDot Walmart Moneycard Unlawful hold on TAX REFUND deposit/ No notification/ Wouldnt release funds Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: GreenDot Nationwide

Jun 16 2014
George Manteghi Got a gift card for father's day, wanted to activate and see the amount. Greendot want Social Security number and I am not giving it. unable to talk to live person. Greenville South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Auto Parts: George Manteghi Greenville, South Carolina

Jun 13 2014
 530- 303-8827 CA, USA Don't ever deal with this company under any circumstances. Complete fraud get want payment by greendot card or vanilla card. Then they keep your money. Trust me 530- 303-8827 CA, USA Don't ever deal with this company under any circumstances. Complete fraud get want payment by greendot card or vanilla card. Then they keep your money. Trust me Nationwide Author: Gladstone , Missouri Drugstores: (530) 303-8827 CA, USA Nationwide

9, Report #1101935

Jun 13 2014
GE Capital Bank I was contacted by someone saying that I was approved for a loan up to $5,000,but due to a low credit score I would have to show that I could make the 1st mth pymt of $160. I was told to load the money on a greendot moneypak after 1 hr I would be contacted and they would wire $2,000 plus the$160 to my acct. After the hour passed they told me I would get my loan after I paid $240 for insurance to secure the loan in case I didn`t pay back after I refused to pay any more they said I would lose my $160 and there are no refunds. Tampa Florida Author: Saraland, Alabama Loans: GE Capital Bank Tampa, Florida

Jun 13 2014
Wal-Mart Money Card / GreenDot Wal Mart, Green Dot, Money Pak Complete Scam to Keep Your Hard Earned Money! THANKS WAL-MART / GREENDOT! Monrovia ,SO THEY SAY, California Author: Mesa, Arizona Banks: Wal-Mart Money Card / GreenDot Internet

Jun 11 2014
Greendot MoneyPak - Thief - Fraud - Scam - Corporate Lowlife - I hope they Rot - Steer Clear Internet - Ca Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Greendot MoneyPak Internet

Jun 06 2014
Cash Advance I'm in desperate need of money I went cash advance for a loan... they well you need collateral because your credit is low... I know I said because people like you make it hard.. so I gave them some collateral which I don't have so wired some money to greendot which I heard scams are in the lurking. .. I was hesitating & nervous... so gave 180.00 on the card. .. so daniel white said...well you need more... of course I did the same thing with eloan... they both scamed... I'm learning not trust no one even if they seemed legit Beverly hills Ca Author: Arleta, California Criminal Justice System: cash advance Internet

Jun 06 2014
EZ Cash Kevin White, Brandon White, Nash Brown Request GreenDot MoneyPak....$850 Orlando Florida Author: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Loans: EZ Cash Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Greendot Corporation Greendot Bank Greendot Prepaid card greendot money pak, prepaid debit card, prepaid visa, prepaid ma Greendot cancelled my debit card for no valid reason they said I was using the card improperly. Monrovia California
Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: Greendot Corporation Internet

May 29 2014
Green Dot Corporation Greendot Money Pak Scam, Fraud, Theft of Propery and Services, Rip Off Monrovia, California Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Green Dot Corporation Internet

May 21 2014
US Fast Cash-(Micheal William) Micheal William or Richard Morgan USFASTCASH-(Micheal Williams)--Greendot Scam artist-I PAID TO GET SCRWED!!! (914)930-0793 Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Loans: US Fast Cash-(Micheal William) Internet

May 14 2014
Cash Advance America Mark Wilson and Kevin Several calls from different area codes approving for a loan, required greendot cards for deposit to wire money deposit never happened I stopped at $295 rude individuals Calls from many different area codes Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Loans: Cash Advance America Internet

May 13 2014
overstockonlinesales.com, overstockseasonalsales.com, scam, fraud, greendot money pak cards unknown Me Author: St Cloud, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: over stock online sales Select State/Province

May 02 2014
cash advance I was approved for a $2,000.00 loan, gave me all the payment information. Purchase a GreenDot money pack for the amount of payment to verify that i had the money. It was not suppose to leave the card and i could use it for any purchase or even the first payment. The loan was to be put into my account in 20 mins. Now all i get is his voice mail. Nationwide Author: Wellston, Ohio Cash Services: cash advance Select State/Province

Apr 30 2014
GREENDOT MONEYPAK Pasadena California Author: lake forest, California Credit & Debt Services: GREENDOT MONEYPAK Pasadena, California

Apr 23 2014
greendot moneypak ridicoulous pasedena California Author: mobile, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: greendot moneypak pasedena, California

Apr 20 2014
Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Blocked my account while I was grocery shopping..no access to funds to feed my children Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Consumer Services: Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Nationwide

Apr 04 2014
Greendot Green Dot Robbed. Blocked account for no reason, no longer access my funds Palatka Florida Author: Palatka, Florida Financial Services: Greendot Nationwide

Apr 02 2014
Fast pay day loan Kevin,victoria I just got scammed by these people. I gave them $254.00 they told me I was gonna get 500.00. I knew something wasnt right but I didnt follow my first mind they said the money will be in my account by 7:30pm. After I purhased the greendot card and gave the number. I knew then I just got scammed. God don't like evil they will get there's im so mad at myself that was all I had in my checking account. I wish it was a way I can get my money back. Miami Florida Author: Houston, Texas Liars: Fast pay day loan Internet

Mar 20 2014
CashNetUSA Indian accents asking for GreenDot MoneyPak to get a loan, claims lawsuit! inernet  Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loans: CashNetUSA Internet