Company Directory | greendot
Approximately 260 Reports Found

Sep 10 2016
greendot prepaid cards took out money for fee ca Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Cash Services: greendot prepaid cards Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
GreenDot.com Awful, no integrity, poor customer service Internet Greendot Author: Mitlon, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: GreenDot.com Internet

Jun 21 2016
GreenDot GreenDot robs customers of their money Internet pre paid debit card Internet Author: Rowlett , Texas Accounting: GreenDot Internet

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
Green dotthey charged me for loading the card then charged several fees automatically and before I could order my item, the whole reason for loading the card, part of it was spent and I wasnt able to make the order. spokane Nationwide Stolen??? Author: elk, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Greendot Walmart Money card Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
greendot green dot stole my money and my car insurance cancelled and my poeer turned off California Internet I'm Curious Author: pell city, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: greendot Internet

Mar 14 2016
Greendot bank Green dot .com they r still holding a cap amount from eic and blocked my card as soon as the money was deposited to the card refuse to let me have my card claiming unusual activity.. the card has been inactive since 7/2015 they hv just taken 16 dollars from my last deposit for inactive use. then they block me from using it as soon as the income tax was deposited..for interest reasons of course thenthe only way to get my money is to risk personal info thru the net. or wait another month for my money. also my family and i r living in motels and car and we had planned to use that money to get a place. so thats the deal we r going thru.. Sacramento Ca Nationwide
Author: woodland, California Cash Services: Greendot bank Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Wal-Mart Moneycard Greendot bank Ripped me off online Nationwide Author: hazlehurst, Mississippi Customer: Wal-Mart Moneycard Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
Walmart Money Card Greendot, GE Bank Card Blocked after Walmart Moneycard received my federal tax refund Pasadena California Author: Avondale, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart Money Card Pasadena, California

Dec 14 2015
GreenDot Stolen $2500.00 and will not return it california Author: Canton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: GreenDot Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
 Rush Card, another super consumer rip-off void of checks and balances Springfield Ohio The Greendot people gave the money back Author: Springfield, Ohio Questionable Activities: Springfield, Ohio

Dec 11 2015
NprComputers (((REDACTED))) Fraud greendot greendotonline New Port Richey, Florida
Author: New Port Richey, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NprComputers New Port Richey, Florida

Nov 05 2015
WALLMART Money Card Wall-Mart Money Card, GreenDOT IRS SCAM using WALL-MART MONEY CARDS Nationwide SMOKESCREEN!!! Author: Barkhamsted, Connecticut Income Tax Service: WALLMART Money Card Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Walmart Money Card Greendot Card Blocked for No Reason Nationwide Why Not? Author: Springfield, Missouri Credit Services: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
GreenDot Green Dot, GreenDot MoneyCard, Green Dot Money Card GreenDot put a block on my card which caused me to be BANNED FROM AMAZON.COM, GreenDot is unable to assist with disputes - I filed one for merchandise not received Pasadena CA Author: San Diego, California Cash Services: GreenDot Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
GreenDot Corp Bought new GreenDot prepaid card loaded $140 on iut when I try to register it the said the card was already in use Monrovia California Author: Chester, New York Credit & Debt Services: GreenDot Corp Internet

Jun 05 2015
greendot dispute on a charge made on my card Nationwide Green Dot Corporation Response Author: kellogg, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: greendot Nationwide

Jun 02 2015
GreenDot Bank walmartmoneycard corporate office ceo of green dot Steve S blocked access to my funds and no option to unlock without corporate returning my call in 48 hours so my infant cant eat until then california by all customer service not in usa Nationwide WHAT???? Author: Topeka, Kansas Banks: GreenDot Bank walmartmoneycard Nationwide

Apr 14 2015
Greendot Corporation Go Bank Bonneville Bank scam out of my IRS TAX REFUND Pasadena California Green Dot Corporation Response Author: New York, New York Banks: Greendot Corporation Pasadena, California

Mar 18 2015
Greendot. Com visa Vip green dot visa card I am a Vip greendot Visa card holder more than a year Internet Author: New york, New York Cross-Border Scams: Greendot. Com visa Internet

21, Report #1205620

Jan 30 2015
Walmart Money Card /GE Money Bank /Greendot corp Holding Tax Refund Hostage! Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Banks: Walmart Money Card /GE Money Bank Nationwide

22, Report #1200755

Jan 10 2015
GREEN DOT GREENDOT FRAUD PASADENA California QUESTION Author: GRAHAM, Washington Credit & Debt Services: GREEN DOT PASADENA, California

23, Report #1200325

Jan 08 2015
getphoneloan.com Cashadvance Shawn Miller after confering with several reps, i was garunteed the money on greendot would remain on card. wrong .they took the money,ssid loan was in my acct. wrong.they ripped me off does not appear Internet Author: palatka, Florida Cash Services: getphoneloan.com Internet

24, Report #1198663

Dec 31 2014
Green Dot Corporation aka greendot They do not have your back just your purchase fees Monrovia CA updated info Author: Monterey, California Internet Fraud: Green Dot Corporation Internet

25, Report #1195170

Dec 13 2014
ge money services ripoff 429.85 thru the greendot money pak unknown Internet Author: st peters, Missouri Loans: ge money services Internet