Company Directory | h-r-block
Approximately 225 Reports Found

Mar 16 2013
H&R Block Financial Services They stole my money, insulted my intelligence, accused me, then accused AES of lying to me. There's more! Kansas City, Missouri Author: marianna, Pennsylvania Banks: H&R Block Financial Services Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 10 2013
H&R BLOCK EMERALD CARD MY ACCT HAS BEEN HACKED INTO TWICE IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS !! Internet, Internet i know some what how you feel Author: CHAMPLIN, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: H&R BLOCK EMERALD CARD Internet

Mar 06 2013
H & R Block Tax Preparers Held my money and issued me an RAC Refund Anticpated Check! Lied about having correct Routing Number St Paul, Minnesota Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Income Tax Service: H & R Block St Paul, Minnesota

29, Report #1019594

Feb 24 2013
H & R Block H & R Block At Home Over pay taxes by $444/ No Customer Service , Internet Author: Afton, Minnesota Income tax: H & R Block Internet

Feb 15 2013
H&R Block Failed to e-file Iowa State return correctly, now I get to wait for paper kansas city, Missouri Author: Adel, Iowa Income Tax Service: H&R Block kansas city, Missouri

Feb 14 2013
H & R Block Misleading, Does not Disclose Fee's, Inappropriate Sexual Comments from Tax Preparer Comton, California Author: Compton, California Income Tax Service: H & R Block Comton, California

Feb 07 2013
H & R BLOCK HRB TAX GROUP INC THIS PREPARER DID NOT EXPLAIN WHAT I WAS SIGNING FOR TOLD ME I HAD TO APY FOR AN ADDED 1099 WHEN HE WAS ACTUALLY CHARING ME FOR A RAPID REFUND THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR HE DID NOT LET ME READ THE ELECTR SHELTON, Connecticut Author: Shelton, Connecticut Consumer Services: H & R BLOCK SHELTON, Connecticut

Feb 05 2013
H & R Block No protection against fraud Internet Author: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Internet

Jan 30 2013
H&R Block HRB Extra fee charged for filing a free Federal return Kansas, Missouri Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Income Tax Service: H&R Block Kansas, Missouri

Jan 18 2013
H&R Block na ask how to get the information on retirement funds,answer Idont know. Garland, Texas
Author: Garland, Texas Income Tax Service: H&R Block Garland, Texas

Sep 10 2012
H^R Block Several egregious tax errors and refusal to pay state fees and interest Silver Spring, Maryland Author: Gwynn Oak, Maryland Income tax: H^R Block Silver Spring, Maryland

Aug 29 2012
H&R Block tax program tax cut Inproper tax caculations WINDSOR, Colorado Author: WINDSOR, Colorado Income Tax Service: H&R Block tax program WINDSOR, Colorado

Aug 20 2012
H&R Block Premium H and R Block, HR Block, H&R Block Promised to add various items to my tax return, after waiting 6+ weeks the itmes were not added and I was overcharged- $850.00! Internet Author: Beverly Hills, California Income tax: H&R Block Premium Internet

Jun 11 2012
H&R Block Jacqueline Jordan Scam and Incompetence Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: H&R Block Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 11 2012
H&R Block breach of services, overcharge, 2 months to file Washington, District of Columbia Response to Otto - Washington Author: Hoofddorp, Internet Income tax: H&R Block Washington, District of Columbia

May 01 2012
H&R Block and the I.R.S Mary Pat Miles from h&r block We filed our taxes April 12th with Mary Pat Miles from H&R block she told us that our refund will be direct deposited into our emerald card on the 25th she charged us (H&R Block Fees $272.37), Internet Author: Lubbock, Texas Income Tax Service: H&R Block and the I.R.S Internet

42, Report #862028

Mar 31 2012
H & R Block HR Block's ridiculous overcharging Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: H & R Block Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 27 2012
H&R Block H&R Block Tax Software H&R Block Tax Software Filed Wrong Forms Causing Needless IRS Inquiry About Apparent Descrepencies and H&R Block Is Ignoring The Problem Kansas City , Missouri Author: Valrico, Florida Income tax: H&R Block Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 27 2012
Author: Valrico, Florida Income tax: H&R Block Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 26 2012
H&R Block False Promises Huntington, Texas
I've STILL got a question.... Author: Huntington, Texas Employees: H&R Block Huntington, Texas

Mar 26 2012
H&R Block Premimum H&R Bloch Scam Internet, Internet Author: Rochester, New York Income Tax Service: H&R Block Internet

Mar 20 2012
H&R Block Charged $300 to basically take a second look at taxes I did myself on TAX ACT for $30 CINCINNATI, Ohio Tax Return Prep Costs Author: Loveland, Ohio Accounting: H&R Block CINCINNATI, Ohio

Mar 16 2012
H&R Block H&R Block Tax Software Digital Tax Solution Charged usurious rate of $32.95 just for transferring tax refund to my bank using H&R Bank as go-between.. Internet, Nationwide Update: To Cap it All... Author: Waterford, Michigan Income Tax Service: H&R Block Nationwide

Feb 28 2012
H&R Block Emerald Card Rip Off, ATM, Emerald Card, H&R Block, Tax Refund, Scam Internet Author: , Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: H&R Block Emerald Card Internet

Feb 28 2012
H & R Block Tax Fee and Emerald Card Ripoff Sterling Heights, Michigan Author: Sterling heights, Michigan Consumer Services: H & R Block Sterling Heights, Michigan