Company Directory | h2o-wireless
Approximately 8 Reports Found

Oct 08 2014
H2O Wireless H2O Wireless Bolt disconnect my service 2 weeks early Internet Author: tampa, Florida Internet Services: H2O Wireless Internet

Aug 14 2012
SimpleMobileNow.Net Fake Cell Phone Bill Paying Website for Companies such as Simple Mobile, T Mobile, and H2O Wireless Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: SimpleMobileNow.Net Internet

Jan 24 2012
H2O wireless I paid my monthly plan which it was 60.00 dollars and my phone had no service this morning (01/23/2012) I am trying calling them but I get no answers. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: H2O wireless Internet

Jan 17 2012
H2o wireless H20 wireless Switched from 50$ plan to 60$ plan and was not given the data plan I paid for!!!!!! englewoods cliffs, New Jersey Really ? Author: Coral springs, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: H2o wireless englewoods cliffs, New Jersey
5, Report #819112

Jan 06 2012
Locus Telecommunications H2O Wireless Interrupted my 17 year old sons service claiming that he is running a commercial business Fort Lee, New Jersey Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Locus Telecommunications Fort Lee, New Jersey

Jan 04 2012
H2O Wireless LOCUS Telecommunication Bank charge is not honored; Super bad custoner service; Geneva , Illinois Author: columbia, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: H2O Wireless Geneva, Illinois

Dec 15 2011
H2O Wireless H2O UNLIMITED is false advertisement, Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: H2O Wireless Internet

Nov 24 2011
H2O Wireless Locus Telecommunications, Inc Cut off services before due date, limit 100 messages to advertised 'unlimited plan' Internet, Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: H2O Wireless Internet