Company Directory | home-depot
Approximately 809 Reports Found

Oct 06 2016
Home Depot Hiding Behind Insurance Company Matamoras, PA Internet Author: Lords Valley, Florida Roofing Companies: Home Depot Internet

Oct 01 2016
Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Credit Card City is the Fiancial Card for Home Depot Nationwide Talk to my Lawyer Author: Milford, Connecticut Financial Services: Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
The Home Depot Does Not Honor Warrantys. High Interest Rate. No Interest Fees is Defered interest fees. Orange Connecticut Author: Milford, Connecticut Carpet & Tile Stores: The Home Depot Orange, Connecticut

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Comerco Serviews Inc. In conjunction with Home Depot Canada At the encouragement of Home Depot, I purchased an extended warranty on a Maytag Bravo Washer. Washer is now making extremely loud noises. Was fixed once by technician in May after three appointments and the wrong part being ordered. Washer now makes louder noises than before. Asked that Comerco come again and repair machine properly. Requested that they send a different technician. Set up appointment to send same person who asked exactly the same questions as before. I hired an independent and certified Maytag repairman who told me the machine is not worth fixing - it will be far too expensive as you need to take it entirely apart to get at the bearing. My warranty clearly states if it is not fixable, they will replace it. Their website boasts that they are fully insured and if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. Since I have refused to have the same technician, they are now ignoring me. Laval, Quebec Nationwide Author: Vancouver British Columbia, Alabama Warranty Companies: Comerco Serviews Inc. Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
home depot/citi bank clever way to ripoff the customer for a few extra bucks st. louis, missouri 63179 Nationwide A fight you are going to LOSE!!! Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Hardware & Tools: home depot/citi bank Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Home Depot Went to the Tulare store to order a small artist brush set under 1lbs, the wanted $79 to ship from clovis CA Tulare California Author: Visalia, California Rental Stores: Home Depot Tulare, California

Sep 03 2016
Ridgid / Home Depot Ridgid Home Depot Lifetime Service Agreement Scam registered Elyria Ohio Author: Davie, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Ridgid / Home Depot Elyria, Ohio

Aug 31 2016
ARS rescue rooter In 2014 i bought a new 4 ton heat pump through home depot . I feel that i was scammed to be sold a 2009 unit as new in 2014 and ARS should atleast replace the whole outside condenser package with atleast a 2014 model. Gulf Breeze Nationwide purchase vs. manufacturer date Author: Jay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ARS rescue rooter Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas
12, Report #1319443

Jul 28 2016
Rigid Power Tools Home Depot Lifetime Warranty Informaion Nationwide Author: Utah Hardware & Tools: Rigid Power Tools Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
06:25 PM A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Home Depot Thomasville cabinets Pealing fading junk,fraud Holiday, florida Nationwide Author: Palm harbor , Florida Building Products: Home Depot Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
home depot credit card they offered me 18 months interest free credit card but charged me 35 interest per month on a 800 balance which is 50% interest missiagua Nationwide Details... Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: home depot credit card Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Home Depot Purchased a Whirlpool washing machine online. Had it delivered. First time, and each using it the machine does not get clothes clean.  Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Liars: Home Depot Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Mighty quip Uses lies to sell overpriced power equipment to elderly people in home Depot parking lots Indiana So I'm a employee of yours? Author: Sumas, Washington Door to Door Sales: Mighty quip Indiana

Jun 20 2016
1988 Home Depot Denied a return due to non receipt Gig harbor Washington Kind of.... Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Hardware & Tools: Home Depot

Jun 14 2016
Home Depot Changed the delivery address & my name on the order of a refrigerator. New Jersey Nationwide Author: MILLVILLE NEW JERSEY , New Jersey Questionable Activities: Home Depot Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
General Electric Home Depot Still up to the same old tricks? Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Consumer Services: General Electric Nationwide

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 11 2016
GE Delivery for Home Depot Appliances 5th attempt to deliver my appliances over a period of 2 months connecticut Connecticut Author: CT, Connecticut Consumer Services: GE Delivery for Home Depot Appliances Connecticut

May 10 2016
AMERICAN CARPET SOUTH Home Depot contracted installers. ACS, AMERICAN CARPET SOUTH, The YES Company Failed to install without a seems which is what i ordered and paid for Springfield Massachusetts Author: Worcester , Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Stores: AMERICAN CARPET SOUTH Springfield , Massachusetts

May 09 2016
Husky Home Depot Dalton Nationwide Author: GA, Georgia, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Husky Nationwide

May 05 2016
Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Refused to Refund my Money After Customer Service Rep Told Me I had 60 days!!!!!!! Loganville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Landscaping: Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Loganville, Georgia