Company Directory | home-depot
Approximately 798 Reports Found

Jan 06 2016
The HOME DEPOT THE HOME DEPOT/CITI BANK CREDIT CARD FRAUDULENT BILLING CHARGES/FAILURE TO SEND STATEMENTS ATLANTA Georgia Nationwide You Just Gave Yourself Away Author: Bremen, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The HOME DEPOT Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Home Depot FALSE ADVERTISING &DEFECTIVE PRODUCT/ FAILURE TO ASSIST DISABLED CUSTOMER Internet Got it all wrong buddy! Author: Homerville, Georgia Building Products: Home Depot Internet

Dec 31 2015
The Home Depot /Home Depot HDE Consumer Complaint of Fraudulent and Deceptive Business Practices filed in with OAG of Ohio Atlanta Georgia
Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: Home Depot Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
The Home Depot Deceptive Trade Practise, sold used recondition riding mower as a new one, failed to warranty when problems occered multipul times amarillo Texas
no responce Author: vega, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Home Depot amarillo, Texas

Dec 27 2015
Home Depot Returns not allowed TUCSON Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Depot Nationwide

Dec 27 2015
Vissani/Home Depot Vissani/Home Depot This is the 3rd time I have bought a mini fridge from Home Depot and it has broken down in less than two years. I have tried, thoroughly to find the website for the last fridge for customer service and they are very good at hiding and re-directing you to other websites to only sell you another refrigerator instead of helping you.  Richfield Minnesota Author: MPLS , Minnesota Electronic Manufacturers: Vissani/Home Depot Richfield, Minnesota

Dec 16 2015
Home Depot Return Policy Home Depot refused to take back purchase I made Boulder CO CO Incomplete Information? Author: Boulder, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Home Depot

Dec 08 2015
Ridgid Tools - Home Depot Warranty is a Ripoff  Palatka, Florida Nationwide
Author: Satsuma, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ridgid Tools - Home Depot Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
The Home Depot Asurion Side by Sise refridgerator delivered damaged. The Home Depot refused to make it right. Waranty a rip off too. Las Cruces New Mexico
Author: mesilla park, New Mexico Appliances: The Home Depot Las Cruces, New Mexico

Nov 25 2015
home depot fake warranties nationwide Nationwide Author: taylor, Michigan Home & Garden Stores: home depot Nationwide

Nov 22 2015
Home Depot Palm Bay Florida Owens Corning 20% Off Attic Insulation, BUT they raised their price by ~15% then lowered after sale Palm Bay Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Building Products: Home Depot Palm Bay,

Nov 19 2015
Smart72 One hour heating and air conditioning I went to home depot and some lady name Linai tried to sign me up for a furnace check I told her I'm not interested she then tried to use her sexuallity to get me to sign. I signed up for an appointment. 3 days later some Hispanic guy shows up at my door without calling me and forced his way into my home I was so scared I told him to leave. He insisted to check my furnace for repairs, he talked me into I out of fear, so I allowed him to check it. Next thing I know he takes a wrench and bashed my furnace right in front of me. He must have been on drugs. Salinas California Author: Soquel, California Attorneys General: Smart72 Salinas, California

Oct 29 2015
Solar City at Home Depot Corporate partnering. Harassment after botched up sales appointment. Anaheim California Author: Burbank, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Solar City at Home Depot Anaheim, California

Oct 22 2015
The Home Depot Store credit breached by store employee Carmichael California Author: Sacramento, California Credit & Debt Services: The HOME DEPOT Carmichael, California

Oct 21 2015
Home Depot Poor custom door installation Plano Texas
Issue Resolved Author: Texas Building Products: Home Depot Plano, Texas

Oct 16 2015
Home Depot Ripped off $120 on store rebate Osage Beach Missouri Author: Camdenton, Missouri Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Osage Beach, Missouri

Oct 16 2015
Home Depot Online Poor Customer Service, No Return Policy, Damaged Fridge, Scam Internet No... Author: Lithia, Florida Appliances: Home Depot Online Internet

Sep 30 2015
Home Depot I attempted to return an unopened box of security cameras to Home Depot with the receipt and I was told that I could not return the cameras because I had used store credit when I made the purchase. Since when is it that you can't use store credit from the store, buy something and find that it doesn't suit your purpose and when you return it for a refund, you are not allowed to obtain a refund. The posted return/refund policy had not been changed, and there wasn't any other printed policy changes evident within the store. So why can't you obtain a refund? Deptford Nationwide Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Home Depot Over charging and Home depot cashiers are trained to manipulate pricing. The most crazed salesman ever named Jim. And the store supported his price scam. My first time In this new store mar 2007 Home depot.¬†SHOKOPEE¬†Minnesota Author: prior lake , Minnesota Carpet & Tile Stores: Home Depot Shakopee mn Internet

Sep 21 2015
Ryobi Home Depot Unobtainable Warranty Denver Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Hardware & Tools: Ryobi Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Home Depot / Ridgid Lifetime battery replacement atlanta Nationwide Author: marietta, Georgia Consumer Services: Home Depot / Ridgid Nationwide

Aug 09 2015
Rigid Ridge Tool CompanyTechtronic Industries North America, Inc.TTI Group Deceptive practices of Rigid Tools Sold by Home Depot regarding warranties Elyira South Carolina Author: Staten Island, New York Hardware & Tools: Rigid Elyira, South Carolina

Jul 28 2015
Home depot The style a window that was presented to me in the brochure i and no frost for my bathroom Windows Halethon m.d. 21227 M.d. Author: temple hills md, Maryland Door to Door Sales: Home Improvements: Home depot Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
the home depot husky warranty top ten excuses for rejection buffalo Nationwide Author: buffalo, New York Department & Outlet Stores: the home depot Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
Home Depot Discoloration multiple Vinyl Windows Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Window Manufacturers: Home Depot Glendale, Arizona