Company Directory | home-depot
Approximately 789 Reports Found

Nov 25 2015
home depot fake warranties nationwide Nationwide Author: taylor, Michigan Home & Garden Stores: home depot Nationwide

Nov 22 2015
Home Depot Palm Bay Florida Owens Corning 20% Off Attic Insulation, BUT they raised their price by ~15% then lowered after sale Palm Bay Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Building Products: Home Depot Palm Bay,

Nov 19 2015
Smart72 One hour heating and air conditioning I went to home depot and some lady name Linai tried to sign me up for a furnace check I told her I'm not interested she then tried to use her sexuallity to get me to sign. I signed up for an appointment. 3 days later some Hispanic guy shows up at my door without calling me and forced his way into my home I was so scared I told him to leave. He insisted to check my furnace for repairs, he talked me into I out of fear, so I allowed him to check it. Next thing I know he takes a wrench and bashed my furnace right in front of me. He must have been on drugs. Salinas California Author: Soquel, California Attorneys General: Smart72 Salinas, California

Oct 29 2015
Solar City at Home Depot Corporate partnering. Harassment after botched up sales appointment. Anaheim California Author: Burbank, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Solar City at Home Depot Anaheim, California

Oct 22 2015
The Home Depot Store credit breached by store employee Carmichael California Author: Sacramento, California Credit & Debt Services: The HOME DEPOT Carmichael, California

Oct 21 2015
Home Depot Poor custom door installation Plano Texas
Issue Resolved Author: Texas Building Products: Home Depot Plano, Texas

Oct 16 2015
Home Depot Ripped off $120 on store rebate Osage Beach Missouri Author: Camdenton, Missouri Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Osage Beach, Missouri

Oct 16 2015
Home Depot Online Poor Customer Service, No Return Policy, Damaged Fridge, Scam Internet No... Author: Lithia, Florida Appliances: Home Depot Online Internet

Sep 30 2015
Home Depot I attempted to return an unopened box of security cameras to Home Depot with the receipt and I was told that I could not return the cameras because I had used store credit when I made the purchase. Since when is it that you can't use store credit from the store, buy something and find that it doesn't suit your purpose and when you return it for a refund, you are not allowed to obtain a refund. The posted return/refund policy had not been changed, and there wasn't any other printed policy changes evident within the store. So why can't you obtain a refund? Deptford Nationwide Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Home Depot Over charging and Home depot cashiers are trained to manipulate pricing. The most crazed salesman ever named Jim. And the store supported his price scam. My first time In this new store mar 2007 Home depot.¬†SHOKOPEE¬†Minnesota Author: prior lake , Minnesota Carpet & Tile Stores: Home Depot Shakopee mn Internet

Sep 21 2015
Ryobi Home Depot Unobtainable Warranty Denver Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Hardware & Tools: Ryobi Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Home Depot / Ridgid Lifetime battery replacement atlanta Nationwide Author: marietta, Georgia Consumer Services: Home Depot / Ridgid Nationwide

Aug 09 2015
Rigid Ridge Tool CompanyTechtronic Industries North America, Inc.TTI Group Deceptive practices of Rigid Tools Sold by Home Depot regarding warranties Elyira South Carolina Author: Staten Island, New York Hardware & Tools: Rigid Elyira, South Carolina

Jul 28 2015
Home depot The style a window that was presented to me in the brochure i and no frost for my bathroom Windows Halethon m.d. 21227 M.d. Author: temple hills md, Maryland Door to Door Sales: Home Improvements: Home depot Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
the home depot husky warranty top ten excuses for rejection buffalo Nationwide Author: buffalo, New York Department & Outlet Stores: the home depot Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
Home Depot Discoloration multiple Vinyl Windows Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Window Manufacturers: Home Depot Glendale, Arizona

Jul 22 2015
The Home Depot The Retail Equation Blind Following of a policy based on faulty data will cost Home Depot and other TRE Clients Billions NEW SMYRNA Beach Florida Nationwide Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Building Products: The Home Depot Nationwide

43, Report #1219043

Jul 21 2015
Home Depot Home Depot and their installation company Superior out of St. Louis Missouri No experience needed! No background checks required! Felonies for theft welcome! Quincy Nationwide
Author: Hannibal, Missouri Home Improvements: Home Depot Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
home depot/rigid they tried to charge me for looking at a tool that was under warranty lebanon Nationwide Really? Author: lebanon, Tennessee Home & Garden Stores: home depot/rigid Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
The Home Depot property damage Nationwide Author: Missouri Appliances: The Home Depot Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
Home Depot Home Depot Sold Me Defective Carpet & Is Now Hiding Behind A Once A Year Cleaning Warranty Cornelius North Carolina Author: mooresville , North Carolina Carpet & Tile Stores: Home Depot Cornelius, North Carolina

Jul 10 2015
home depot general electric water heaters warranty rippoff turn into a pro rate (like a car battery) 50%. phoenx Arizona Nationwide typo error 2001 should be 2014 , thirdd paragraph, second line. Author: phoenix, Arizona Appliances: home depot Nationwide

Jun 21 2015
Home Depot Home Depot lied on web site Nationwide Author: Disputanta , Virginia Appliances: HOME DEPOT Nationwide

Jun 09 2015
Delta mechical Home depot Fresno California Author: Fresno, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Delta mechical Fresno, California

Jun 09 2015
HOME DEPOT accepts stolen goods in exchange for store credit! Home Depot nationwide policy is to NOT protect the public. Nationwide Home Depot is not your problem Author: New Mexico Home & Garden Stores: HOME DEPOT Nationwide