Company Directory | hoodia
Approximately 513 Reports Found

Jan 27 2009
SuperFoods2, Bottom Two Investments, Hyper Hoodia Labs Sent without Ordering Wilmington Delaware Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: SuperFoods2, Bottom Two Investments, Hyper Hoodia Labs Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 26 2009
HYPER HOODIA LABS charged my credit card for something I did not order WILMINGTON Delaware *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Haleyville, Alabama Weightloss Programs: HYPER HOODIA LABS WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jan 07 2009
Pur Health Hoodia, 888-277-0071, 866-370-7271 Bank Card Ripoff, fraudulant charges, SCAM South Jordon Utah Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Pur Health Hoodia, 888-277-0071, 866-370-7271 South Jordon, Utah

Jan 02 2009
Hyper Hoodia, Hyper Lads, Rip Off with Free Trail Offer Wilimington Delaware Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Hyper Lads, Hyper Hoodia, Wilimington, Delaware

Dec 22 2008
Fusion Labs 2 (Hoodia) SCAM ARTIST ALERT!!!!!! Willmington Delaware Author: Muskegon, Michigan Sales People: Fusion Labs 2 (Hoodia) Willmington, Delaware

31, Report #401986

Dec 16 2008
Hyper Hoodia Rip off with Free Trial Offer Wilmington Delaware Author: Olympia, Washington Weightloss Programs: Hyper Hoodia Wilmington, Delaware

Dec 03 2008
Central Coast Nutraceutials,Inc., Hoodia Water No response to emails and no response to telephone calls. Debited my account and no prdouct Phoneix, Arizona Author: Augusta, Georgia Websites: Central Coast Nutraceutials,Inc. Phoneix,, Arizona

Nov 21 2008
Hoodia Plex Labs, Hoodia Complex Autoship Program Details Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Beaverton, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Hoodia Plex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 13 2008
Central Coast Nutraceuticals - HOODIA STAR PM Company stole from my credit card Phoenix Arizona *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Central Coast Nutraceuticals - HOODIA STAR PM Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 11 2008
Hoodia Stack Phony Trial Offer Charlestown Other Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Alternative Health: Hoodia Stack Charlestown, Other

Oct 30 2008
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc I ORDERED A FREE TRIAL OF ACAI PURE ,FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING $4.95 IN PHOENIX ARIZONA; WHEN THE SHIPMENT ARRIVED I HAD BEEN CHARGED 44.85 FOR HOODIA GUM AND WATER ALSO;IT'S YOUR WORD AGAINST THEIRS; Phoenix Arizona Author: Stafford, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 30 2008
Pure Health; Colon Detox; Hoodia CHARGING WITHOUT ORDERING Internet Utah Author: Frisco, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure Health; Colon Detox; Hoodia Internet, Utah

Oct 28 2008
Central Coast Nutraceuticals I too ordered Acai pure trial for shipping only (4.95) but was sent Hoodia gum and drops as well that I never ordered Largo Florida Author: butler, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Central Coast Nutraceuticals Largo, Florida

Oct 19 2008
ALD Enterprises; Cjw Holdings; Colon Detox Total Hoodia Rip-Off, changed company names, changed product sent, twice sent nothing. This last, 2 yrs after I cancelled order. Sandy Utah Author: Forsyth, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: ALD Enterprises; Cjw Holdings; Colon Detox Sandy, Utah

Oct 14 2008
Richardson Labs Hoodia 57 Boca Raton Florida Author: Frederick, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Richardson Labs Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 14 2008
Fusion Lab/ Hoodia Fusion Ripped off Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Crestview, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Fusion Lab/ Hoodia Fusion Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 30 2008
HERBAL SAVERS II-Body Lean 2 With Hoodia & Green Tea Sent herbal weight loss supplement pills. I did not order them, but I did recieve a powder supplement 6 months ago from them. I think I might have signed up for a free trial and entered my CC info to verify my age....that is the only reason I can think of, why they might have my CC info? Anyways they charged me $69.97 St. George Utah Author: NOVA, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: HERBAL SAVERS II-Body Lean 2 With Hoodia & Green Tea St. George, Utah

Sep 29 2008
Central Coast Nutra, Hoodia Star Weight Loss Pills Unauthorized charges on my account!!! Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cross-Border Scams: Central Coast Nutra, Hoodia Star Weight Loss Pills Internet

Sep 01 2008
Hoodia Cut Hoodia Scam-Holes - But They Won't Win! Salt Lake Utah Author: Thousand Oaks, California Weightloss Programs: Hoodia Cut Nationwide

Aug 31 2008
Hoodia Or Herbal Savers Hoodia Fusion offered a sample for just the shipping. Since then they have billed me for over 210.00 on my credit card. Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Sales People: Hoodia - Herbal Savers Internet

Aug 20 2008
Fusion Technologies LLC/ Herbal Savers/ The CS Center Ordered 14 day trial and several months later still getting scammed and ripped off-do NOT buy Hoodia Fusion over the internet!! Orem Utah Author: Northfield, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Fusion Technologies LLC/Herbal Savers/CS Center Orem, Utah

Jul 23 2008
Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Hoodia Water Seems a trifiling way to earn a living. Largo Florida Author: taylors, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Hoodia Water Largo, Florida

Jul 21 2008
CENTRALCOASTALNUTRA, COLOPURE,FIT FACTORY THIS COMPANY MADE UN-AUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD NUMEROUS TIMES. I ANSWERED AN EMAIL AD FOR A TRIAL BOTTLE OF COLOPURE FOR $1.00 AND EVERYTHING BALLOONED FROM THERE. THEY SENT ME HOODIA PRODUCTS THAT I DID NOT ORDER. I COMPLAINED. THEY SAID IT WAS IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I RETURNED THE HOODIA. I OPENED THE COLOPURE SO I DID NOT RETURN IT. I THOUGHT IT WAS THE $1.00 trial bottle. TEMPE Arizona Author: collinsville, Oklahoma Home HealthCare: CENTRALCOASTALNUTRA, COLOPURE,FIT FACTORY Arizona

Jul 04 2008
Hoodia billed credit card without permission Salt Lake City utah Author: garland, Texas Alternative Health: Hoodia Nationwide

Jul 02 2008
Hoodia Plex Labs Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Hoodia Plex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada