Company Directory | hoodiaplex-labs
Approximately 58 Reports Found

Dec 31 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs, Definitely a rip-off, returned goods get address unknown Las Vegas Nevada Author: Johannesburg, Michigan Medical Laboratories: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Veags, Nevada

Dec 28 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs keeps sending medicine unordered and cannot contact. letter returned Houston Texas Author: houston, Utah Con Artists: HoodiaPlex Labs Houston, Texas

Dec 27 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs I ordered a 10 day free trial. Subsequent charges of 69.95 continue to be taken out of my checking account I did not order these I am not able to reach anybody at HoodiaPlex Labs to stop this. I would like my 69.95 x 3 returned to me immediately. Las Vegas Nevada Author: maple grove, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 23 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs, HoodiaPlex Labs is a Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 18 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs Ridiculous Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Somewhere, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 18 2007
HOODIAPLEX LABS SLEAZY RIP-OFF BIG-TIME! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: CLOVERDALE, California Drug Manufacturers: HOODIAPLEX LABS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 18 2007
Hoodiaplex Labs offered free sample for cost of postage. automatically sending more product with out authorization by me. Las Vegas Nevada Author: coos bay, Oregon Medical Supplies: Hoodiaplex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 17 2007
Www.myhealthweightloss.net / Hoodiaplex Labs Free trial hoodia complex ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kaufman, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Hoodiaplex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 15 2007
HoodiaPlex HoodiaPlex Labs FREE TRIAL IS A SCAM!! DON'T FALL FOR IT!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Oregon,, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 12 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs unauthorized charge Las Vegas Nevada Author: Spokane, Washington Medical Laboratories: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 11 2007
Hoodiaplex Labs This company took $69.95 from my bank account without my authorization Las Vegas, Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that was wrongfully taken from you! Author: Novato, California Pharmacies: Hoodiaplex Labs Las Vegas,, Nevada

Dec 10 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs I ordered a sample of Hoodia which was advertised as $5.49. Payment was made on 11/16. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Con Artists: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 10 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs Surprise! We've just charged credit card 69.95 Las Vegas Nevada Author: mills, Wyoming TV Advertisements: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 10 2007
Hoodiaplex Labs Sent for free trial and was charged 69.95 for pills I did not order Las Vegas Nevada Author: leland, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Hoodiaplex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 10 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs What a Scam!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 06 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs, Lipoplex Com Get a sample and only pay shipping and handling Las Vegas Nevada Author: Acworth, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 06 2007
Hoodiaplex Labs billed my debit card for 69.99 after free trial for 5.95 can't contact # not in service Las Vegas Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: boynton beach, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Hoodiaplex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 05 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs Ordered a trial of this product and received more at a charge of 70.00 that i didnt agree to Las Vegas Nevada 4 *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Providence, Kentucky Barbers: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 04 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs BEWARE - product claims Oprah endorsed - Hoodia Complex with Green Tea scam offers free samples, for $5.95 S&H, then rips off credit card Las Vegas Nevada Author: Urbana, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 30 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs Ordered Free Bottle for $5.49 S&H, Credit Card Charged $5.49, $2.50, and $69.95 Las Vegas Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Called HoodiaPlex Labs to question $69.95 charge on my credit card Author: Severn, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs send me pills that i did not request or want and billed me for this without me knowing this Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brownwood, Texas Computer Mail Order: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 23 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs pay shipping and handling for free trial, now they've sent me a big bottle and charged my account without my permission Las Vegas Nevada ALWAYS ask how much free is going to cost you. Author: Greenville, North Carolina Pharmacies: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 23 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs pay shipping and handling for free trial, now they've sent me a big bottle and charged my account without my permission Las Vegas Nevada Author: Greenville, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 20 2007
Hoodiaplex Labs free trial promotion scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: imperial, California Alternative Health: Hoodiaplex Labs Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 20 2007
HoodiaPlex Labs / Lipoplex Labs Unauthorized charge to my account Las Vegas Nevada Author: Russellville, Arkansas Internet Fraud: HoodiaPlex Labs / Lipoplex Labs Nationwide