Company Directory | hp
Approximately 656 Reports Found

Apr 28 2016
Life Garden Herbal Products, Manna From Heaven Herbal Products, Manna From Heaven, Life Garden Herbal Products, Life Garden HP, lifegardenhp Life Garden Herbal Products, Josh Woodcook, Joshua Woodcook Danger Non TGA Approved Salt Lake City Nationwide
Author: Tweed Heads West, Alabama Alternative Health: Life Garden Herbal Products Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Life Garden HP, Manna From Heaven, Josh Woodcook, Mormon Church Josh Woodcook Con Man, Life Garden HP Scam's, Manna From Heaven, Mormon Fraud Salt Lake City Nationwide
Author: Tweed Heads West, Alabama Alternative Health: Life Garden HP Nationwide

3, Report #1301905

Apr 26 2016
HP Smartfriend Services Vast HP Smartfriend Scam Palo Alto, CA Nationwide Author: Nevada Internet Services: HP Smartfriend Services Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
hp rip off ink program over seas Internet Author: lake alfred, Florida Printing & Copy Services: hp Internet

Mar 20 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND SERVICES, CA. I don't know of any because I don't remember asking for these services Palo Alto,  California Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Internet Services: HP SMARTFRIEND SERVICES, ca

Feb 18 2016
HP SmartFriend Promised to have your computer work like new, do nothing but download free antivirus programs Internet Update Author: Laguna Beach, California Computer Help Desk: HP SmartFriend Internet

Jan 29 2016
Hewlett Packard HP support, Smart Friend Useless waste of Time and Money Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Computer Help Desk: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Hp Instant Ink Program After buying printer and paying for ink program for almost a year. I got only the free ink for enrolling. When co could not process payment they had control to shut down my printer!!!! Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Computer Mail Order: Hp Instant Ink Program Internet

Jan 15 2016
Hewlett Packard HP HP drags feet and fails to pay $20 rebates for toner cartridges purchased on same invoice as compatible HP printer Nationwide Author: Tenafly, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Dec 22 2015
HP Computers HP computers, customer service, tech support Quality of product and people Nationwide Author: Port Wentworth, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: HP Computers

Nov 18 2015
SystemsLogic - unpaid invoice AMEX gift card, unpaid invoice, HP Printer Los Angeles California Author: Lexington, Virginia Computer Dealers: SystemsLogic Los Angeles, California

Nov 15 2015
newegg.com is selling PC's with Counterfeit Software : I bought a refurbished HP Pavilion PC from newegg.com and the windows version was counterfeit and crashed. Internet The Matter Has Not Been Resolved Author: New York, New York Computer Software: newegg.com Internet

Oct 26 2015
Hewlett Packard Customer Support Mr. Kenzo Absolutely no response after selling me a completely useless Tablet/Computer HP Envy 15T Internet Author: Welcome, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hewlett Packard Internet

Oct 10 2015
HP SERVICE CENTER LAVERGNE Tennessee HP, Hewlett-Packard NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY BS LAVERGNE Tennessee Author: Felton, Delaware Computer Manufactures: HP SERVICE CENTER LAVERGNE Tennessee LAVERGNE, Tennessee

Sep 16 2015
Hewlett Packard SmartFriend Support SCAM HP software support scam ripoff, get the runaround from HP SmartFriend support Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Customer: Hewlett Packard SmartFriend Support Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
HP smart friend services HP I paid for a premium support plan. A one year subscription on May 21, 2015. I needed support today. After 5 different transfers and 90 minutes later, no help Internet Internet Author: Greeley, California Computer Manufactures: HP smart friend services Internet

Aug 14 2015
HP Smartfriend Services They tricked my son to accept a 1-year-contract with them, and 5 minutes into the service, they told him they couldn't help him! Internet Author: Potomac, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: HP Smartfriend Services Internet

Aug 13 2015
HP BEWARE OF BUYING HP COMPUTERS Nationwide Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Computer Manufactures: HP Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
JUNCO MOTORS rip off with false documents to car El Monte California Author: HP, California Auto Dealers: JUNCO MOTORS El Monte, California

Jul 24 2015
Hewlitt Packard HP Awful Experience Los Angeles California Author: Margate, Florida Computer Manufaturers: Hewlitt Packard Internet

Jul 09 2015
Hewlett Packard HP sent bogus offer of extension of my warranty and bogus prices of various plans. Palo Alto, CA Nationwide Author: Concord, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Hewlett Packard Internet

May 22 2015
HP Smartfriends Contacted these people to check my computer for virus's, spyware, etc in January 2015 and was signed up for a subscription. Asked at that time if I could cancel at anytime and was told yes. But last month (April, 2015) I called to cancel the service because I was unemployed and was told that it would be canceled. But at the end of the month they charged my CC again. I have contacted them 6 times and was told that they would cancel the service. Got an email from Trevor and was told that I would be charged $70.00 to cancel it. I tried to reply to the call then reply to Trevor's email and the email bounced back. Finally I called and talked to someone by the name of Oscar who told me that he spoke to his supervisor and the subscription would be canceled and the termination fee would be waived. Then I got a call from someone named Sherry who told me that they could not waive the fee and I had been misinformed. I told her that I wanted to speak with her supervisor and she said that there was noone over her, so I would be charged. I told this lady that how did she figure I could pay $70.00 if I did not have $16.00. She acted like she did not care (she got a job - she does not care about their customers). I told heras a final effort that I did not have the money. She hung up in my face. PEOPLE, THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS. DO NOT USE THEM. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: HP Smartfriends Internet

May 05 2015
Hewlett Packard HP Cashback offer is just a trick to entice you to buy London, UK Nationwide Author: London, Alabama Computer Manufactures: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Apr 23 2015
laserrepair911.com Anthony is a thief. he does not provide service the way he advertises. he came to my location to fix my plotter. he did not install part and charged me for it. I had a camera and it recorded everything. don't use his company. he also goes by premier print hp designjet plotter wide format printer repair los angeles, orange county, inland empire, riverside county, los angeles Nationwide
Author: los angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: laserrepair911.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Cashforapples Cashforapples, Cashforphones ,cash for laptops.com,ecyclebest,cashforiphones took my HP laptop for cheap price!!! Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Cashforapples Nationwide