Company Directory | hp
Approximately 650 Reports Found

Mar 05 2015
HP and Barrister Global HP repair partner Barrister Global Nationwide Author: Texas Computer Manufaturers: HP Nationwide

27, Report #1208759

Feb 12 2015
HP Putting out totally defective products Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Computer Manufactures: HP Nationwide

28, Report #1208187

Feb 10 2015
MD Network, Inc YCA Contest, HP Consulting, Inc. Total Scam!!! Thievery.... Lakewood Colorado Author: Caldwell, Idaho Door to Door Sales: MD Network, Inc Lakewood, Colorado

29, Report #1207124

Feb 06 2015
hp they provided me defective laptop unit jabalpur Nationwide Author: katni, Computer Fraud: hp Nationwide

30, Report #1204202

Jan 25 2015
HP SmartFriend Internet tech support charged but not provided palo alta. CA CA.
Author: Uniontown, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: HP SmartFriend Nationwide

31, Report #1200944

Jan 11 2015
InkSmile HP refill Toner does not cover the entire page california Author: Santa Ana, California On-Line Business: InkSmile

32, Report #1199471

Jan 05 2015
hewlett packard case #3011807568 hp agent wanted $100 to give me info to correct my hp computer problem Author: greenwich, Connecticut Search Engine Optimization: hewlett packard Internet

33, Report #1195796

Dec 16 2014
HP Smart Friend S Palo Alto CA HP Smart Friend I am paying for services that are not being rendered. Palo Alto California Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: HP Smart Friend S Palo Alto CA Palo Alto, California

34, Report #1190194

Nov 20 2014
101ink was put in my 7520 HP Photo Smart Printer and it messed up the printer Head and I had to buy a new Printer Chatsworth, California Author: Boone, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: 101ink Chatsworth, California

Nov 18 2014
Image Warehouse Ron Saxton Selling Fake HP toners claiming new, genuine, not refurbished Items are fake and don't work. Refused to refund my money Oglesby IL
Author: foresthill, California Internet Fraud: Image Warehouse Internet

Nov 13 2014
hewlett packard HP ruined my laptop remotely! Nationwide Thanks but No Author: Michigan Computer Service & Repair: hewlett packard Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Hewlett Packard Trouble with power adapters burning out and unable to reorder from hp making my printer useless! Nationwide Author: Pacifica, California Electronic Manufacturers: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
HP Hewlett-Packard Support Non-Existent Unless You Pay Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Consumer Services: HP Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Laptoptown.com N&K Trading Inc.1980 US Hwy. #1,Bldg.#3North Brunswick,NJ 08902-441AKA 3rd-Pty. Shipper Shipped The Wrong HP-625 AC Adapter,Will Not Reply,Refund Or Send RMA#..! Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet Fraud: Laptoptown.com Internet

Sep 04 2014
Walmart.com A Case Of Mistaken Identity Nationwide Nationwide
You Missed The Point Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Computer Manufactures: Walmart.com Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Ratcet Info Tech logmein123 I thought I was calling HP for issues with my printer the woman on the other end told me she would help me et it corrected. She then told me to go to a website logmein123 and enter a code which she gave me. She then had access to my computer and told me there was a lot of unwanted stuff on my computer and even if I was to buy a new printer it wouldn't work unless I have this fixed. She started @ $99.99 and I told her I couldn't pay that and then she sid she would do it for 59.99 I was scared and then she had me enter my credit card info and then she said they would fix the computer then fix the printer. After about an hour with ten on my computer which they told me I would be speaking to someone throughout the session they hung up on me. I wrote to them on the computer and said if you don't cll me now I will call the BBB They then called me back and then asked again for the error code on my printer and told me that it couldn't be fixed and that I should buy a new printer What a scam!!! Now Im afraid they have my personal info Internet Author: patchogue, New York Internet Fraud: Ratcet Info Tech Internet

Aug 12 2014
hp support warrantees no good laveregne Tennessee Author: murphy, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: hp support Nationwide

Aug 09 2014
Hewlett Packard HP Photosmart 6520 printer-Black Ink Jet Problems With Them All Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Dealers: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Hewlett Packard HP hp photosmart premium printer scanner C310 florida Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Computer Manufaturers: Hewlett Packard Select State/Province

Jul 19 2014
Hewlett-Packard Development Company HP envy touchsmart 17 Notebook PC the smart ac adapter for this envy notebook is inadaquate, they give u a smaller smart ac adapter so u have to buy a higher capacity smart ac adapter. i bought it in sam's in vacaville ID Author: riverbank, California Corrupt Companies: Hewlett-Packard Development Company Internet

Jul 18 2014
HP Complete Computer Ripoff Unknown Internet Author: CONVERSE, Texas Computer Manufaturers: HP Internet

Jul 16 2014
HP Attention !! Virus Program on HP Printer Software !! Nationwide Let us all know how your lawsuit works out.. Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Computer Software: HP Nationwide

48, Report #1161962

Jul 14 2014
Private Health Care UK Received initial e-mail from Billy Salmon & had 'interview' today (07/14/14) with 'Rose Alex'. Received congratulatory e-mail from 'David Walker'Vital Health Care Ltd E-mail was sent to me intially from one of job postings. Description of job was very different than what was in interview Berhamsted Hertfordshire HP 4 2 UB Hertfordshire Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Private Health Care UK Berhamsted Hertforshire HP 4 2 UB, Other

Jul 08 2014
Hewlett-Packard Company Defective Ink Cartridges, Refuse To Replace, Crooks Dishonest Cheats Palo Alto California Ken Proves My Point Author: Marietta, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Hewlett-Packard Company Palo Alto, California

Jun 24 2014
Hewlett-Packard Hewlett-Packard-HP WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! California Nationwide
Author: Garfield Heights, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: Hewlett-Packard Nationwide