Company Directory | hp
Approximately 671 Reports Found

Nov 18 2015
SystemsLogic - unpaid invoice AMEX gift card, unpaid invoice, HP Printer Los Angeles California Author: Lexington, Virginia Computer Dealers: SystemsLogic Los Angeles, California

Nov 15 2015
07:00 AM is selling PC's with Counterfeit Software : I bought a refurbished HP Pavilion PC from and the windows version was counterfeit and crashed. Internet The Matter Has Not Been Resolved Author: New York, New York Computer Software: Internet

Oct 26 2015
Hewlett Packard Customer Support Mr. Kenzo Absolutely no response after selling me a completely useless Tablet/Computer HP Envy 15T Internet Author: Welcome, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hewlett Packard Internet

Oct 10 2015
HP SERVICE CENTER LAVERGNE Tennessee HP, Hewlett-Packard NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY BS LAVERGNE Tennessee Author: Felton, Delaware Computer Manufactures: HP SERVICE CENTER LAVERGNE Tennessee LAVERGNE, Tennessee

Sep 16 2015
Hewlett Packard SmartFriend Support SCAM HP software support scam ripoff, get the runaround from HP SmartFriend support Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Customer: Hewlett Packard SmartFriend Support Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
HP smart friend services HP I paid for a premium support plan. A one year subscription on May 21, 2015. I needed support today. After 5 different transfers and 90 minutes later, no help Internet Internet Author: Greeley, California Computer Manufactures: HP smart friend services Internet

Aug 14 2015
HP Smartfriend Services They tricked my son to accept a 1-year-contract with them, and 5 minutes into the service, they told him they couldn't help him! Internet Author: Potomac, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: HP Smartfriend Services Internet

Aug 13 2015
HP BEWARE OF BUYING HP COMPUTERS Nationwide Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Computer Manufactures: HP Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
JUNCO MOTORS rip off with false documents to car El Monte California Author: HP, California Auto Dealers: JUNCO MOTORS El Monte, California

Jul 24 2015
Hewlitt Packard HP Awful Experience Los Angeles California Author: Margate, Florida Computer Manufaturers: Hewlitt Packard Internet

Jul 09 2015
Hewlett Packard HP sent bogus offer of extension of my warranty and bogus prices of various plans. Palo Alto, CA Nationwide Author: Concord, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Hewlett Packard Internet

May 22 2015
HP Smartfriends Contacted these people to check my computer for virus's, spyware, etc in January 2015 and was signed up for a subscription. Asked at that time if I could cancel at anytime and was told yes. But last month (April, 2015) I called to cancel the service because I was unemployed and was told that it would be canceled. But at the end of the month they charged my CC again. I have contacted them 6 times and was told that they would cancel the service. Got an email from Trevor and was told that I would be charged $70.00 to cancel it. I tried to reply to the call then reply to Trevor's email and the email bounced back. Finally I called and talked to someone by the name of Oscar who told me that he spoke to his supervisor and the subscription would be canceled and the termination fee would be waived. Then I got a call from someone named Sherry who told me that they could not waive the fee and I had been misinformed. I told her that I wanted to speak with her supervisor and she said that there was noone over her, so I would be charged. I told this lady that how did she figure I could pay $70.00 if I did not have $16.00. She acted like she did not care (she got a job - she does not care about their customers). I told heras a final effort that I did not have the money. She hung up in my face. PEOPLE, THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS. DO NOT USE THEM. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: HP Smartfriends Internet

May 05 2015
Hewlett Packard HP Cashback offer is just a trick to entice you to buy London, UK Nationwide Author: London, Alabama Computer Manufactures: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Apr 23 2015
09:37 PM Anthony is a thief. he does not provide service the way he advertises. he came to my location to fix my plotter. he did not install part and charged me for it. I had a camera and it recorded everything. don't use his company. he also goes by premier print hp designjet plotter wide format printer repair los angeles, orange county, inland empire, riverside county, los angeles Nationwide
Author: los angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Cashforapples Cashforapples, Cashforphones ,cash for,ecyclebest,cashforiphones took my HP laptop for cheap price!!! Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Cashforapples Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
HP SMARTFRIEND SERVICE PALO ALTO CA recurring charges for14.99 for no services rendered, don't even know I was signed up for this. Palo Alto California Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: HP SMARTFRIEND SERVICE PALO ALTO CA Palo Alto, California

Mar 13 2015
Maplevision Systems recommend by HP Incompetent tech support and selling out dated software New Jersey Author: Bronx, New York Computer Fraud: Maplevision Systems Internet

Mar 13 2015
Barrister Global Services WeServeVets, LLC.John S. Bowers, Gerry Solis, Jessica Lacy. Scam Artists- Complain to HP for results!!! Hammond LA, Las Vegas NV Nationwide Class Action Author: Hammond, Louisiana Computer Service & Repair: Barrister Global Services Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
Guru's Computer Solutions LLC John Rencher Dropped off a broken Acer laptop for my mother in law- picked up a broken Acer laptop with an HP adapter! Cincinnati , Ohio
Solid Undeniable Proof That John Rencher is a Drug Dealer Author: Madison, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Guru's Computer Solutions LLC Cincinnati, Ohio

Mar 06 2015
HP service plans Michael emp # 100569 I was sold a one time fix plan by HP. After I paid they had 4 different techs and comp still not working. Internet Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: HP service plans Michael emp # 100569 Internet

Mar 06 2015
HP (Hewlett Packard) failure to repair/refund for defective equipment Nationwide Author: WHITE PLAINS, Maryland Computer Dealers: HP (Hewlett Packard) Nationwide

Mar 05 2015
HP and Barrister Global HP repair partner Barrister Global Nationwide Author: Texas Computer Manufaturers: HP Nationwide
48, Report #1208759

Feb 12 2015
HP Putting out totally defective products Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Computer Manufactures: HP Nationwide
49, Report #1208187

Feb 10 2015
MD Network, Inc YCA Contest, HP Consulting, Inc. Total Scam!!! Thievery.... Lakewood Colorado Author: Caldwell, Idaho Door to Door Sales: MD Network, Inc Lakewood, Colorado
50, Report #1207124

Feb 06 2015
hp they provided me defective laptop unit jabalpur Nationwide Author: katni, Computer Fraud: hp Nationwide