Company Directory | htc
Approximately 48 Reports Found

Jan 17 2016
HTC HTC M-8 HTC M-9 The HTC M-8 and M-9 are both have defects in workmanship. There are TOO Many complaints on the internet about not reading the SIM card. ALSO the customer service makes every excuss why they can't resolve the problem. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR, DON'T BUY THE M-8, M-9 AND DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE ON THE NEW M-10? Nationwide Author: Merritt Island, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: HTC Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
not sure... HTC*Eyeshimmer, HTS*Skinshimmer Santa Ana, CA CA Author: Hermitage, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: HTC*Eyeshimmer Internet

Aug 29 2015
mari vie santa anna cali. bbm*skingleam htc*eyeshimmer...angelo and pam i paid shipping on two items ..supposedly i was to cancel in 14 days.didn't know anything..charged $89.95 and $85.95 to my card santa anna california Author: northfield, Ohio Beauty Products: mari vie santa anna cali. internet

Jul 30 2015
HTC DESIRE 510 CELLPHONE THIS CELLPHONE IS GARBAGE!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! Author: Ridgeland, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: HTC

5, Report #1198296

Dec 29 2014
Cricket Wireless Cricket advertised for a promotion which a new customer could buy an HTC phone for $75. However, the store refused to honor the ad because I was a few hours late in claiming my right to purchase this phone. The date of transaction is 2 Dec 2014. I sent a personal letter to company headquarter as well as the store; but received no response. Santa Ana California Author: Cypress, California Advertising / Deceptive: Cricket Wireless Santa Ana, California

6, Report #1197726

Dec 26 2014
HTC Offered a replacement screen for my phone but won't do it without me me either paying for bait and switch, lie, promising one thing and then delivering another. Bellevue WA Free... Author: Greenville, Mississippi Telephones: HTC Internet

Aug 19 2014
Technollo Usell Bait and switch on HTC one s Internet Author: LENOX DALE, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Technollo Internet

Apr 12 2014
Daniel Rodriguez charro1990 (ebay name) Bought my item on ebay (a HTC One cell phone that had a cracked screen but worked) - the item was delivered on 04-09, on 04-11 he filed a claim on pay pal saying the phone wasn't in the box El Paso Texas Author: Mesa, Arizona E-trade: Daniel Rodriguez El Paso, Texas

Mar 20 2014
HTC Cellular phones read all the fine print, let the buyer beware nationwide Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: HTC Cellular phones Nationwide

Oct 04 2013
Boost Mobile Sprint PCS Boost Mobile and HTC ONE SV Ripoff-Poorest Customer Service Ever Nationwide Boost has been a good service Author: Fairfax, California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Oct 03 2013
H T C HTC EVO 4G LTE has had many problems and has been swapped for same product by cell phone service provider bellevue Washington Author: chambersburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: H T C bellevue, Washington

May 08 2013
Virgin Mobile USA Refusing to give me a compatible phone in replacement for my HTC EVO Plainsfield Indiana Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile USA Plainsfield , Indiana

Apr 27 2013
Nikol Okhotskiy This UKRANIAN man sold me a HTC ONE S phone for $280. I met him at the starbucks in Arden Mall. He told me everything was in perfect condition and the phone did still look brand new. He seemed to know sacramento, California sacramento.craigslist.org CELL PHONE SCAM Author: sacramento, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Nikol Okhotskiy sacramento, California

Apr 17 2013
Kathleen Dan Jessica [email protected] Tried to scam me by purchasing my HTC One S phone over craigslist, and communicated with me via text message over google voice, and sent me fake pay pal money confirmations Abeokuta, Ogun State,, Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Internet Fraud: Kathleen Dan Jessica Internet

Mar 03 2013
Verizon Wireless HTC Thunderbolt Cell Phone Wireless Mobile Phone HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich ICS Update Internet Author: West Middlesex, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Dec 04 2012
Hello Totem thet offered me $53.00 for my htc incredable, they sent me a box to mail them my phone which I did upon receiving my phone they contacted me and said that the phone was broken and would only give me $ InternetSan Diego, California Author: venice, Florida Telephones: Hello Totem InternetSan Diego, California

Nov 14 2012
Metro Pcs I bought 2 bootleg phones from metro pcs an there crappy phones black berry, htc an they both sucks. Dorchester, Massachusetts Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Dorchester, Massachusetts

Oct 17 2012
HTC Does Not Stand Behind Its Products Internet, Internet I agree they do not stand behind their products! Author: Lansing, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: HTC Internet

Oct 17 2012
HTC EVO Boost Phone Bought this phone at Best Buy and had it for 2 months when it started to Internet Author: Torrance, California Cellular Phone Companies: HTC EVO Boost Phone Internet

Sep 29 2012
BOOST MOBILE PROBLEMS WITH HTC EVO DESIGN 4G, IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH..AND I HAVE ONE AND MY 16 YR OLD SON WORKED A SUMMER JOB TO BUY HIS. WE BOTH HAVE PROBLEMS, AND HE WONT, GIVE US A CREDIT SO THAT WE CAN PUT IT TO UNIONDALE, New York Author: westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE UNIONDALE, New York

Sep 04 2012
Fone Masters UK Microtek Repair Solutions Appalling service, story/excuses change every time. Job was a simple screen replacement on a HTC but they damaged phone more by bending the phone frame. I had paid in full cash up front. Week later st Wolverhampton, Other What Happened Next? Author: Wolverhampton, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Fone Masters UK Wolverhampton, Select State/Province

Aug 29 2012
Orangeoffer.com eblaze services, inc. I saw a report on TV about cell phone buy back companies and I had an HTC EVO that I thought would be worth some $. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Orangeoffer.com Internet

23, Report #931907

Aug 24 2012
cell phone unlock Cellphoneunlock.net i paid online fot the code to unlock my htc vivid .at first they couldnt get the code. then gave me a code for a samsung. then the code they gave didnt. work ..so i went to a cell store to get it unlo , Internet HTC Vivid Unlocking Author: salem, Oregon Telephones: cell phone unlock Internet

Aug 24 2012
htcsimunlock.com I have ordered and received unlock code for my htc one x phone. Code does not work. After sending them a few email, I have never get any response from them, nor the refund which they guaranteeing. Internet Author: Belgrade, Other Communications & Networking: htcsimunlock.com Internet

Aug 20 2012
Hello Totem They offered me $36.00 for my HTC and provided me with a shipping box. Mailed it back to them and they never sent me my money. Internet Author: Morganton, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Hello Totem Internet