Company Directory | htc
Approximately 42 Reports Found

Aug 19 2014
Technollo Usell Bait and switch on HTC one s Internet Author: LENOX DALE, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Technollo Internet

Apr 12 2014
Daniel Rodriguez charro1990 (ebay name) Bought my item on ebay (a HTC One cell phone that had a cracked screen but worked) - the item was delivered on 04-09, on 04-11 he filed a claim on pay pal saying the phone wasn't in the box El Paso Texas Author: Mesa, Arizona E-trade: Daniel Rodriguez El Paso, Texas

Mar 20 2014
HTC Cellular phones read all the fine print, let the buyer beware nationwide Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: HTC Cellular phones Nationwide

Oct 04 2013
Boost Mobile Sprint PCS Boost Mobile and HTC ONE SV Ripoff-Poorest Customer Service Ever Nationwide Author: Fairfax, California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Oct 03 2013
H T C HTC EVO 4G LTE has had many problems and has been swapped for same product by cell phone service provider bellevue Washington Author: chambersburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: H T C bellevue, Washington

May 08 2013
Virgin Mobile USA Refusing to give me a compatible phone in replacement for my HTC EVO Plainsfield Indiana Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile USA Plainsfield , Indiana

Apr 27 2013
Nikol Okhotskiy This UKRANIAN man sold me a HTC ONE S phone for $280. I met him at the starbucks in Arden Mall. He told me everything was in perfect condition and the phone did still look brand new. He seemed to know sacramento, California Author: sacramento, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Nikol Okhotskiy sacramento, California

Apr 17 2013
Kathleen Dan Jessica kathleen.d@wildblue.net Tried to scam me by purchasing my HTC One S phone over craigslist, and communicated with me via text message over google voice, and sent me fake pay pal money confirmations Abeokuta, Ogun State,, Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Internet Fraud: Kathleen Dan Jessica Internet

Mar 03 2013
Verizon Wireless HTC Thunderbolt Cell Phone Wireless Mobile Phone HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich ICS Update Internet Author: West Middlesex, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Dec 04 2012
Hello Totem thet offered me $53.00 for my htc incredable, they sent me a box to mail them my phone which I did upon receiving my phone they contacted me and said that the phone was broken and would only give me $ InternetSan Diego, California Author: venice, Florida Telephones: Hello Totem InternetSan Diego, California

Nov 14 2012
Metro Pcs I bought 2 bootleg phones from metro pcs an there crappy phones black berry, htc an they both sucks. Dorchester, Massachusetts Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Dorchester, Massachusetts

Oct 17 2012
HTC Does Not Stand Behind Its Products Internet, Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: HTC Internet

Oct 17 2012
HTC EVO Boost Phone Bought this phone at Best Buy and had it for 2 months when it started to Internet Author: Torrance, California Cellular Phone Companies: HTC EVO Boost Phone Internet

Sep 29 2012
BOOST MOBILE PROBLEMS WITH HTC EVO DESIGN 4G, IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH..AND I HAVE ONE AND MY 16 YR OLD SON WORKED A SUMMER JOB TO BUY HIS. WE BOTH HAVE PROBLEMS, AND HE WONT, GIVE US A CREDIT SO THAT WE CAN PUT IT TO UNIONDALE, New York Author: westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE UNIONDALE, New York

Sep 04 2012
Fone Masters UK Microtek Repair Solutions Appalling service, story/excuses change every time. Job was a simple screen replacement on a HTC but they damaged phone more by bending the phone frame. I had paid in full cash up front. Week later st Wolverhampton, Other Author: Wolverhampton, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Fone Masters UK Wolverhampton, Select State/Province

Aug 29 2012
Orangeoffer.com eblaze services, inc. I saw a report on TV about cell phone buy back companies and I had an HTC EVO that I thought would be worth some $. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Orangeoffer.com Internet

17, Report #931907

Aug 24 2012
cell phone unlock Cellphoneunlock.net i paid online fot the code to unlock my htc vivid .at first they couldnt get the code. then gave me a code for a samsung. then the code they gave didnt. work ..so i went to a cell store to get it unlo , Internet Author: salem, Oregon Telephones: cell phone unlock Internet

Aug 24 2012
htcsimunlock.com I have ordered and received unlock code for my htc one x phone. Code does not work. After sending them a few email, I have never get any response from them, nor the refund which they guaranteeing. Internet Author: Belgrade, Other Communications & Networking: htcsimunlock.com Internet

Aug 20 2012
Hello Totem They offered me $36.00 for my HTC and provided me with a shipping box. Mailed it back to them and they never sent me my money. Internet Author: Morganton, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Hello Totem Internet

Aug 18 2012
HTC Siemens, High Tech Computer Corp of Taiwan HTC warranty is useless. 5 repairs in 4 months, broken promises, lies Bellevue, Washington Author: Washington, Missouri Electronic Manufacturers: HTC Bellevue, Washington

Aug 06 2012
FlashedPhones.net Flashed Phones, Boost Mobile, HTC, Flash your phone Internet Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: FlashedPhones.net Internet

22, Report #822036

Jan 12 2012
HTCSimUnlock.com HTC Sim Unlock. Subsidy Lock Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: HTCSimUnlock.com Internet

Nov 17 2011
TechieWarehouse.com Inc I ordered HTC Thunderbolt case and never received it. They will not respond to eMail and will not answer or return phone calls Albany, New York Author: Mankato, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: TechieWarehouse.com Inc Albany, New York

Oct 20 2011
t-mobile htc amaze, bad customer service, lock you in after 14 days, Internet Author: lowell, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: t-mobile Internet

Jun 22 2011
HTC Marketing Company HTC Marketing Company Houston Scam, STAY AWAY FROM Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cult: HTC Marketing Company Houston, Texas