Company Directory | ibd-marketing
Approximately 82 Reports Found

Jul 14 2010
Ibd Marketing - Richard P Beatrice - Mathew Hebb ripped me off pompano Beach, Florida Author: natick, Massachusetts Telemarketing Companies: Ibd Marketing - Richard P Beatrice - Mathew Hebb pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 11 2010
IBD MARKETING Con men - took my money and never returned my calls. No contract, no check, no refund, disconnected phone numbers! Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Lodging: IBD MARKETING Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 04 2009
IBD- Marketing - Richard P. Beatrice - Jerry Beating claim that he could sell my timeshare in ten days. He said his company was one of the top company to sell timeshare. Pampano Beach Florida Did you read??? Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois RV Resorts: IBD- Marketing Pampano, Beach, Florida

Nov 03 2008
IBD-Marketing sale of timeshare.all most 1 year ago.for 249.00. Pompono Florida Author: Spokane, Washington Property Management: IBD-Marketing Pompono, Florida

Oct 10 2008
IBD Marketing timeshare resale fraud and deception Pompano Beach Florida Author: Ocean City, Maryland Resorts: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 03 2008
IBD Marketing - showmytimeshare Can someone help me SUE this RIPOFF Artist? Pompano Beach Florida Finally Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing - showmytimeshare Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2008
IBD-MARKETING, RICHARD BEATRICE FRAUDULENT SCAM ARTISTS Pompano Beach Florida Author: Yuma, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: IBD-MARKETING Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 28 2008
George, Patrick Hebb - IBD Marketing Swiped Our Credit Card for $989.00 Pompano Beach Florida Author: Grenada, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: IBD Marketing Nationwide

Jul 27 2008
IBD-Marketing victims unite!!! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Nixa, Missouri Attorneys General: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 09 2008
IBD-Marketing,Inc Fraud in selling and renting timeshare Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Matawan, New Jersey Telemarketing Companies: IBD-Marketing,Inc Nationwide

Jul 01 2008
IBD-Marketing Rip off artist who prey on consumers Pompano Beach Florida Author: Decatur, Georgia Criminal Justice System: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 22 2008
IBD Marketing Big Scammer, lies, false advertizement Pompano Beach Florida Author: Woodstock, Georgia Telemarketing Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 18 2008
IBD MARKETING An individual contacted me to offer to sell my timedhare in one month. If not sold I would get my money back. I signed contract on May 07, 2007. Nobody ever contacted me after they received 499.00 from my acct. I contacted them at 866-672-5180 and kept putting me off telling me that someone was intrested and they would get back to me. Again never heard a word. POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: BORGER, Texas Advertising Agencies: IBD MARKETING POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Jun 18 2008
IBM Marketing, Inc.IBD Marketing, Inc Definite Rip-off, Talked a good game, Now phones are shut off and website is gone! Pompano Beach Florida IBM service Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: IBD Marketing, Inc. Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 03 2008
IBD-Marketing They where sopose to sell my timeshare for me and did not hear from them tryed to coll thim but there phone does not work Pompano Beach Florida IBD-Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam Author: taylorsville, Kentucky Telemarketers: IBD-Marketing Oompano Beach, Florida

May 16 2008
IBD-Marketing, Integrated Business Dynamics, Showmytimeshare.com, Richard Beatrice Misrepresentation, stole my money and left me hungry,cheated me out of $441--theives,should be put in JAIL Pompano Beach Florida Author: Destin, Florida Attorneys General: IBD-Marketing, Integrated Business Dynamics, Showmytimeshare.com Pompano Beach, Florida

May 05 2008
IBD-MARKETING He stated he would sell my time share in 60-90 days. Haven not heart from scence. Pompano Beach Florida Did your listen to the audit tape and read your contract Author: Wetumpka, Alabama Con Artists: IBD-MARKETING Pompano Beach, Florida

May 05 2008
IBD Marketing ,IBD Marketing - took our money and ran! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Sparks, Maryland Time-share developers: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 24 2008
IBD Marketing - Richard Beatrice Timeshare Marketing Pompano Beach Florida IBD Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam Author: Carlsbad, California Advertising / Deceptive: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 16 2008
IBD Marketing Totally screwed me over now can not get a hold of them. someone help me get my money back please Pompano Beach Florida Author: Warsaw, Indiana Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2008
Donna Hyde - Richard Beatrice - IBD-Marketing We were toatally scamed out of $982.00 and we are mad as hell and we arent sitting down to take it Pompano Beach Florida I know where Donna Hyde is Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Telemarketers: Donna Hyde - Richard Beatrice - IBD-Marketing Nationwide

Apr 10 2008
IBD Marketing Scam Alert on IBD Marketing Pompano Beach Florida Author: Succasunna, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 10 2008
IBD Marketing SCAM EMPTY PROMISES TALKS A GOOD TALK Pompano Beach Florida Author: Oneonta, New York Sales People: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Mar 25 2008
IBD Marketing promised to sell within 90 days, tried to faxx them, nothing or when I called the same.They need to be held responable to pay our money back. Pompano Beach Florida Author: glade spring, Virginia Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

25, Report #320512

Mar 24 2008
IBD Marketing spent $1299 to advertise to sell my timeshare, no results, no contact after they received my $ Pompana Beach Florida IBD Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam Author: Colville, Washington Realtors: IBD Marketing Pompana Beach, Florida