Company Directory | ibd-marketing
Approximately 82 Reports Found

Jul 14 2010
Ibd Marketing - Richard P Beatrice - Mathew Hebb ripped me off pompano Beach, Florida Author: natick, Massachusetts Telemarketing Companies: Ibd Marketing - Richard P Beatrice - Mathew Hebb pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 11 2010
IBD MARKETING Con men - took my money and never returned my calls. No contract, no check, no refund, disconnected phone numbers! Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Lodging: IBD MARKETING Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 04 2009
IBD- Marketing - Richard P. Beatrice - Jerry Beating claim that he could sell my timeshare in ten days. He said his company was one of the top company to sell timeshare. Pampano Beach Florida Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois RV Resorts: IBD- Marketing Pampano, Beach, Florida

Nov 03 2008
IBD-Marketing sale of timeshare.all most 1 year ago.for 249.00. Pompono Florida Author: Spokane, Washington Property Management: IBD-Marketing Pompono, Florida

Oct 10 2008
IBD Marketing timeshare resale fraud and deception Pompano Beach Florida Author: Ocean City, Maryland Resorts: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 03 2008
IBD Marketing - showmytimeshare Can someone help me SUE this RIPOFF Artist? Pompano Beach Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing - showmytimeshare Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2008
IBD-MARKETING, RICHARD BEATRICE FRAUDULENT SCAM ARTISTS Pompano Beach Florida Author: Yuma, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: IBD-MARKETING Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 28 2008
George, Patrick Hebb - IBD Marketing Swiped Our Credit Card for $989.00 Pompano Beach Florida Author: Grenada, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: IBD Marketing Nationwide

Jul 27 2008
IBD-Marketing victims unite!!! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Nixa, Missouri Attorneys General: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 09 2008
IBD-Marketing,Inc Fraud in selling and renting timeshare Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Matawan, New Jersey Telemarketing Companies: IBD-Marketing,Inc Nationwide

Jul 01 2008
IBD-Marketing Rip off artist who prey on consumers Pompano Beach Florida Author: Decatur, Georgia Criminal Justice System: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 22 2008
IBD Marketing Big Scammer, lies, false advertizement Pompano Beach Florida Author: Woodstock, Georgia Telemarketing Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 18 2008
IBD MARKETING An individual contacted me to offer to sell my timedhare in one month. If not sold I would get my money back. I signed contract on May 07, 2007. Nobody ever contacted me after they received 499.00 from my acct. I contacted them at 866-672-5180 and kept putting me off telling me that someone was intrested and they would get back to me. Again never heard a word. POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: BORGER, Texas Advertising Agencies: IBD MARKETING POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Jun 18 2008
IBM Marketing, Inc.IBD Marketing, Inc Definite Rip-off, Talked a good game, Now phones are shut off and website is gone! Pompano Beach Florida Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: IBD Marketing, Inc. Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 03 2008
IBD-Marketing They where sopose to sell my timeshare for me and did not hear from them tryed to coll thim but there phone does not work Pompano Beach Florida Author: taylorsville, Kentucky Telemarketers: IBD-Marketing Oompano Beach, Florida

May 16 2008
IBD-Marketing, Integrated Business Dynamics, Showmytimeshare.com, Richard Beatrice Misrepresentation, stole my money and left me hungry,cheated me out of $441--theives,should be put in JAIL Pompano Beach Florida Author: Destin, Florida Attorneys General: IBD-Marketing, Integrated Business Dynamics, Showmytimeshare.com Pompano Beach, Florida

May 05 2008
IBD-MARKETING He stated he would sell my time share in 60-90 days. Haven not heart from scence. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Wetumpka, Alabama Con Artists: IBD-MARKETING Pompano Beach, Florida

May 05 2008
IBD Marketing ,IBD Marketing - took our money and ran! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Sparks, Maryland Time-share developers: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 24 2008
IBD Marketing - Richard Beatrice Timeshare Marketing Pompano Beach Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Advertising / Deceptive: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 16 2008
IBD Marketing Totally screwed me over now can not get a hold of them. someone help me get my money back please Pompano Beach Florida Author: Warsaw, Indiana Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2008
Donna Hyde - Richard Beatrice - IBD-Marketing We were toatally scamed out of $982.00 and we are mad as hell and we arent sitting down to take it Pompano Beach Florida Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Telemarketers: Donna Hyde - Richard Beatrice - IBD-Marketing Nationwide

Apr 10 2008
IBD Marketing Scam Alert on IBD Marketing Pompano Beach Florida Author: Succasunna, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 10 2008
IBD Marketing SCAM EMPTY PROMISES TALKS A GOOD TALK Pompano Beach Florida Author: Oneonta, New York Sales People: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Mar 25 2008
IBD Marketing promised to sell within 90 days, tried to faxx them, nothing or when I called the same.They need to be held responable to pay our money back. Pompano Beach Florida Author: glade spring, Virginia Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

25, Report #320512

Mar 24 2008
IBD Marketing spent $1299 to advertise to sell my timeshare, no results, no contact after they received my $ Pompana Beach Florida Author: Colville, Washington Realtors: IBD Marketing Pompana Beach, Florida

convenient