Company Directory | ibd-marketing
Approximately 82 Reports Found
26, Report #319007

Mar 18 2008
IBD Marketing Inc Ripped off by fake resale timeshare company Pompano Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: IBD Marketing Inc Pompano, Florida

Mar 14 2008
IBD-Marketing - Richard P. Beatrice Promised to aggressively market my timeshare for sell or rent Pompano Beach PompanoPompano Beach Florida Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Mar 02 2008
IBD-Marketing We paid 890.00 to sell our Timeshare. Phone was never answered. Company is a ripoff. Pompano Beach Florida IBD Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam Author: Arvada, Colorado Time-share developers: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 29 2008
IBD Marketing Inc Timeshare resale FRAUD AND MISLEADING Pompano Beach Florida Author: Brighton, Michigan Property Management: IBD Marketing Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 15 2008
IBD-Marketing Charged $982.00 to market timeshare,did not sell, now can't be contacted to request refund Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 13 2008
IBD Marketing Timeshare Sales AL DAVIS promised to sell our timeshare within 3 months or we would get a $500 voucher to use on the internet. Pompano Florida Author: Linden, California Real Estate Services: IBD Marketing Timeshare Sales Pompano, Florida

Feb 11 2008
IBD Marketing, Richard P. Beatrice Ripped me off on offer to sell my timeshare in Hawaii Pompano Beach Florida Author: eureka, California Resorts: IBD Marketing, Richard P. Beatrice Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2008
IBD Marketing Claimed to be able to sell my timeshare quickly for me, talked down on timeshares only and about how they rip people off all the time Pompano Beach Florida Author: Lawrence, Kansas Real Estate Services: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2008
IBD Marketing ,IBD MARKETING RIPPED ME OFF TOO Pompano Beach Florida Author: South Holland, Illinois Real Estate Services: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2008
IBD-Marketing absolute scam---beware!!! Pompano Bch Florida BEWARE...IBD Rep.. Rebuttals do not address issues...not helpful or constructive Author: Hingham, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: IBD-Marketing Pompano Bch, Florida

Feb 05 2008
IBD Marketing Total Scam, RIP OFF, Smooth Talkers, Poor Response from Customer Service Pompano Beach Florida They are a scam!! Author: Brick, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Feb 05 2008
Ibd-marketing DID NOT DO WHAT THEY STATE THEY WOULD DO. SELL MY TIME SHARE POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Wrightsville, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: Ibd-marketing POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Feb 02 2008
IBD Marketing I was promised a sale in 60 - 90 days at an outrageous amount! Pompano Beach Florida Check the website Author: Aldergrove, British Columbia Internet Marketing Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 01 2008
IBD-Marketing Company has disappeared Pompano Florida Hmmm.... Author: Cameron Park, California Corrupt Companies: IBD-Marketing Pompano, Florida

Jan 30 2008
IBD Marketing They ripped me off. promised to sell60-90days, its been 1 year and 2 months, & no answer now. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 28 2008
IBD-Marketing Promised to sell my timeshare or money back. Did not sell and tried to get money back. Alway the same story when you call. They have potential buyer and are waiting for their response. Will be in touch when they get something but never did get in touch with me. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hernando, Florida Resorts: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 27 2008
IBD Marketing Smooth, deceitful, empty promises Pompano Beach Florida Author: Woodstock, Georgia Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, FL, Florida

Jan 26 2008
IBD Marketing Stole my money and disappeared phone # I have now is invalid Pompano Beach Florida According to reports, Author: augusta, Georgia Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida
45, Report #301974

Jan 21 2008
IBD Marketing Chris Torti Scammed? Pompano Beach Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Real Estate Services: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 17 2008
Ibd-marketing I see I was not the only one told about selling my time share in 90 days or less $900.00! Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: coarsegold, California Resorts: Ibd-marketing Internet

Jan 15 2008
IBD Marketing took $899 from me promising to sell my vacation plan Pompano Beach, FL 33064 florida I am not this Randall person Author: east rutherford, New Jersey Sales People: IBD Marketing East Rutherford, New Jersey

Jan 11 2008
IBD Marketing Swindle me out of money to sell my timeshare property in Florida. Issued bogus contact information. Do not use them Nationwide Florida listen to your tape verification we did Author: Americus, Georgia Telemarketing Companies: IBD Marketing Nationwide, Florida

Jan 10 2008
IBD Marketing ,IBD Marketing is a scam! Pompano Beach Florida Sounds Like.... Author: Glendale, Arizona Realtors: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 10 2008
IBD-Marketing Timeshare ripoff Coral Springs Florida Author: Riverdale, New York Telemarketing Companies: IBD-Marketing Coral Springs, Florida