Company Directory | ibd-marketing
Approximately 82 Reports Found

Jan 09 2008
IBD Marketing beware of timeshare scam Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hewitt, Texas Attorneys General: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 07 2008
Ibd-marketing Firm I was contacted by a Maggie telling me that someone wanted to buy my timeshare and I had to act fast Pompano florida Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: Ibd-marketing Firm Nationwide

Jan 04 2008
IBD MARKETING IBD MARKETING timeshare con artists PAMPONA BEACH Florida Author: Barnhart, Missouri Attorneys General: IBD MARKETING PAMPONA BEACH, Florida

Jan 03 2008
IBD-MarketingIBD-Marketing -Integrated Business Dynamics Promissed to sell our Timeshare quickly, guaranteed!!! Never sold it, hard to reach now. Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Albany, Georgia Real Estate Services: IBD-Marketing -Integrated Business Dynamics Pompano Beach,, Florida

Jan 02 2008
IBD Marketing IBD said they would sell my timeshare or my money back Coral Springs Florida IBD Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Telemarketers: IBD Marketing Nationwide

Jan 01 2008
Chris Torti - IBD-marketing Professional con artists Pompano Beach Florida Author: Lanham, Maryland Resorts: Chris Torti - IBD-marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Dec 31 2007
IBD-Marketing Total Rip-Off Completely misled me and basically stole my money! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Campbell, New York Time-share developers: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Dec 31 2007
IBD-MARKETING Hi pressure scam,lied to me about selling my time share in 60 days. Pompano Beach Fl Florida Author: chesapeake, Virginia Attorneys General: IBD-MARKETING Pompano Beach Fl, Florida

Dec 31 2007
IBD-MARKETING IBD ORLANDO Florida Author: CAMBRIA HEIGHTS, New York Liars: IBD-MARKETING ORLANDO, Florida

Dec 30 2007
Ibd Marketing - Richard P Beatrice - Mathew Hebb, Selling Time Share Ripoff Coasting 1800.00 For two weeks and never could get a hold of them again Pompano Beach Florida Author: Boyne City, Michigan Corrupt Companies: Ibd Marketing - Richard P Beatrice - Mathew Hebb Pompano Beach, Florida

Dec 29 2007
IBD-MARKETING TOLD ME LIES THAT THEY HAS USED THE MONEY TO HAVE CLIENTS VEIW MY UNIT TO SEE IF THEY WANTED TO BUY. THEY TOLD ME THE HAD SET UP A WEEKEND TO SHOW THE UNIT AND I WOULD GET A CALL BACK OR AN OFFER WHEN I CALL THEM BACK IBD SAID THE CLIENTS HAS CANCELLED TWO TIMES. I HAVE DATES. Warner Robins Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Time-share developers: IBD-MARKETING Warner Robins, Georgia

Dec 28 2007
IBD-Marketing This company has lied to me about selling my timeshare just to rip me off over $1200.00. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Binghamton, New York Corrupt Companies: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Dec 27 2007
IBD Marketing - Richard P Beatrice Ripped me off for $399.00. Did nothing but take my money! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Springfield, Oregon Telemarketers: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Dec 27 2007
IBD Marketing IBD- Marketing is a rip off and a scam Pompano Beach, Florida I think you might be dealing with 2 companies Author: Flushing, New York Telemarketing Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach,, Florida

Dec 26 2007
IBD-Marketing Took $599.00 of my money to sell time-share and did nothing in return Pompano Beach Florida Author: Wilmington, Massachusetts Telemarketers: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Dec 26 2007
IBD MARKETING ,IBD MARKETING IS A RIP OFF BEWARE CORAL SPRINGS Florida Author: DENTON, Texas Telemarketers: IBD MARKETING CORAL SPRINGS, Florida

Dec 24 2007
IBD-Marketing/Richard Beatrice They promised to sell my property displaying adds that I never saw except that I saw my property on their site. They charged me $882 to sell my property, phone calls were not answered after a few months. Now the phone is not receiving messages and I just discovered that there area other people that were ripoff just like me. Coral Springs Florida Author: West Newton, Massachusetts Attorneys General: IBD-Marketing Coral Springs, Florida

Dec 24 2007
IBD Marketing Took my money-provided no services Pomona Beach Florida Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Realtors: IBD Marketing Pomona Beach, Florida

Dec 19 2007
IBD Marketing And Timeshare Sales On-line Marketing Scam Internet Florida and internet Author: Jamestown, New York Telemarketers: IBD Marketing And Timeshare Sales Internet

Dec 17 2007
IBD Marketing ,IBD Marketing claims that they are efficient, rapid and very aggressive in selling time shares? Pompano Beach Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Multi-Level Marketing: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Dec 13 2007
IBD-Marketing Mr. Brian promised to sell my timeshare in 60 to 90 days but I haven't heard from them Pompano Beach Florida Look at this LOGICALLY Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

72, Report #251911

Dec 13 2007
IBD Marketing - John Riggins - Dave Walzac They took an advance deposit without having a signed contract with both wife's signature and mine. ripoff Pompano Beach Florida no, that would be incorrect Author: Landover Hills, Maryland Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing - John Riggins - Dave Walzac Pompano Beach, Florida

Nov 27 2007
IIBD Marketing tried to get us to contract to sell time share. Thank you for this site. Pompano Beach Florida $ Author: Ft. Dix, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Nov 21 2007
IBD-Marketing Rip-Off False Advertising Pompano Beach Florida Funny how you continue to contradict yourself. Author: Wanatah, Indiana Sales People: IBD-Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2007
IBD Marketing Took my advertisement fee and have never heard from them again when you call all you get is answering machines Pompano Beach Florida Author: smiths station, Alabama Time-share developers: IBD Marketing Pompano Beach, Florida