Company Directory | icdc-college
Approximately 29 Reports Found

Sep 19 2014
ICDC College credits will not transfer if you are working towards a degree Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Spring Valley, California Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
icdc college lame california Author: prichard, Alabama Colleges and Universities: icdc college Select State/Province

Jun 17 2014
ICDC college Well I started this school last year and they told me that I would be getting some of my money back from what was being paid for my tuison but I didn,t what they did was at the end of every sumaster they took it and then they took it at the beging of the next sumaster that way I had none and they nevery told me that I had to brrow some more money about 1,400.00 to pay for the rest and they don,t tell you everything at the beging they are a buch of liers I wont my money back then I can go to another college that will help me oh yeah and at the end of yo finishing college they don't help you find a job like they say they will. They just a buch of LIERS AND I WONT MY MONEY BACK Califina Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Trade Schools: ICDC college Internet

Apr 28 2014
ICDC College Occupational school Culver CIty California Author: culver city, California Private Schools: ICDC College Culver CIty, California

Mar 07 2014
ICDC College i spoke with Brandon Fractious and although he seemed nive in the beginning, after i sent all my information, i had not heard anything from him. Although the website says no high school diploma it does not specify fr certain courses. Once they go through the admissions process they dont follow up. When calling whoever answers the phone is always rude, she thrws you on hold, when returning to transfer, she acts dumb when i ask for somone by name. Also when leavg a message noone never cls back, you have to keep cllng back. Joana who supposedly handles Parridge lies ad never calls back. This school s a poor excuse for educational needs. Culver City California Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: ICDC College Culver City, California

Sep 28 2013
ICDC college International career development center i am a victim of fraud by ICDC college, base in lies they make pay my hole tuition in cash with the promise that i was getting my money back when the department of emigration responds for my emigration Huntington park California Author: Los Angeles, California Trade Schools: ICDC college Huntington Park, California

Sep 12 2013
ICDC College They completely LIED! I already had an AA degree and they should have told me that they would not be able to do what I wanted. But I wanted a Drug and Alcohol counseling degree, so I did ALL the classes. I told them at the very beginning that I was going to have a problem with the externship because there is not a lot of facilities around my area. They PROMISED HELP. They promised they would help find a place and it would not be a problem.  Culver City California Author: freeland, Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Select State/Province

Jun 24 2013
ICDC College They Are Frauds, Liars, Deceptive, Scammers Who Are Only Out To Get Money! Culver City California Author: Palmdale, California Trade Schools: ICDC College Culver City, California

Apr 20 2013
ICDC College seems Evil Los Angeles, California Author: Somewhere, Michigan School Bullies: ICDC College Los Angeles, California

Dec 24 2012
ICDC College I fell victim to ICDC college's false promises of high paying jobs in homeland security and enrolled in their 2 year college degree program Culver City, California Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Culver City, California

Nov 24 2012
ICDC College ICDC College is being sued peoples Los Angeles, California Author: Eureka, California Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Los Angeles, California

Oct 30 2012
ICDC COLLEGE ICDC college promised me to get my a job. They got me a low paying internship for $200 a month, for 3 months, and $10 an hour after. They are lyars and suck at finding jobs. VAN NUYS, California Author: mission hills, California Trade Schools: ICDC COLLEGE VAN NUYS, California

Oct 16 2012
ICDC College Hollywood False hopes, Teachers change, low paying jobs they find you if they do, Very unclear on loan process etc.. Los Angeles, California Author: Los Angeles, California Trade Schools: ICDC College Hollywood Los Angeles, California

Aug 23 2012
ICDC College If you're pissed at ICDC, file a report Van Nuys, California Author: Monrovia, California Trade Schools: ICDC College Van Nuys, California

15, Report #919526

Jul 30 2012
ICDC College School is a waste of time and money Internet, California Author: North Windham, Connecticut Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Internet

Jul 22 2012
ICDC COLLEGE Pharmacy Tech RIP OFF AND UNACCREDITED SCHOOL Lawndale , California Author: Gardena, California Trade Schools: ICDC COLLEGE Lawndale, California

May 24 2012
ICDC College Empty promises and lied about accredited classes to transfer out of state. Even sent me some BS e-mail trying to prove they are recognized in Illinois, even though I researched. As I had a hard time Internet Author: Manteno, Illinois Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Internet

May 11 2012
ICDC College is a fraud Culver City, California Author: Palmdale, California Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Culver City, California

Mar 23 2012
icdc college scam -home land security Author: van nuys, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college homeland security van nuys, California

Mar 23 2012
icdc college homeland security Icdc college homeland security hello my name is Andres i went to icdc college in van nuys for home land security i was told that they give u a job by the government that u want like lapd, ice, or fbi, after graduation , by the cou van nuys , California Author: van nuys, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college homeland security van nuys, California

Jan 19 2012
ICDC College Liars and Rip Off artists Van Nuys, California Author: Renton, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: ICDC College Van Nuys, California

Dec 21 2011
ICDC College ICDC, Scumbags bad, college, ripoff, homeless, veteran, smokey, bear, patrol Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: ICDC College Internet

Dec 15 2011
ICDC College Don't waste your money Van Nuys, California Author: Agoura Hills, California Trade Schools: ICDC College Van Nuys, California

Sep 28 2011
ICDC COLLEGE FALSE HOPES Torrance, California Author: Gardena, California Physical Therapists: ICDC COLLEGE Torrance, California

Sep 28 2011
ICDC COLLEGE they didnt tell me that in order to work for homeland security i had to be a u.s citizen im only a resident! huntington park, California Author: maywood, California Colleges and Universities: ICDC COLLEGE huntington park, California