Company Directory | ida
Approximately 63 Reports Found

Jul 16 2015
IDA RUDE, UNAVAILBLE ACCT MANAGER. Swanee Georgia Author: Jasper, Georgia Financial Services: IDA Swanee, Georgia

Jun 14 2015
hedges corvettes Jeremy hedges this guy is a liar and a scam artist; he stole parts from me and would not reccomend him for any work lowell arkansas 1960 Corvette Author: mt. ida , Arkansas Auto Mechanics: hedges corvettes lowell , Colorado

Apr 13 2015
IDA LLC Auto Loan Finders I had my car for 2 years and I was told in the upfront that I would have to keep my car for more than 6 months. I can come back and trade it in for something that I really want and what ever the price of the car is what I pay.I will not have to pay for interest only the price of the car. I called to get trade my car and only found out that I was lied to and my car is 12,000 and I'm only down to 10.940 . I ask them to come get the car they wont I wont never pay this car off. Please help. Marietta, Georgia Author: Tucker, Georgia Auto Dealers: IDA LLC Marietta,, Georgia

Mar 04 2015
auto vantage CHANGED MY YEARLY MEMBERSHIP TO MONTHLY Miami Florida I think Nationwide Author: ida, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: auto vantage Nationwide
5, Report #1204434

Jan 26 2015
Happy Ever After Wedding Officiants Rev. Ida-May Hanson took money without giving any service, ripoff of large amount of money Indianapolis Indiana Author: Leesburg, Florida Wedding Services: Happy Ever After Wedding Officiants Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 17 2014
IDA LLC Misleading information Suwanee Georgia Do you mean the car has a SALVAGE title? Author: Georgia Car Financing: IDA LLC Nationwide
7, Report #1182003

Oct 09 2014
Independent Dealers Advantage, LLC IDA, LLC IDA IS A SCAM -- DO NOT GO HERE Suwanee Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Car Financing: Independent Dealers Advantage, LLC Suwanee, Georgia

Aug 30 2014
Independent Dealers Advantage IDA Even If You Make Your Payments Your Car Will Still Be Disconnected Suwanee Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Independent Dealers Advantage Internet

Jul 30 2014
John Sacelli Fraud, Abuse Chicago Illinois False Allegation Author: Ida, Michigan Seminar Programs: John Sacelli Nationwide

May 29 2014
IDA, LLC DOES NOT REPORT TO CREDIT BUREAU Suwanee Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Loans: IDA, LLC Suwanee, Georgia

Apr 01 2014
05:51 PM took money without providing service Omaha Nebraska Finally received refund Author: Ida, Michigan Internet Services: Internet

Mar 17 2014
SEhomes southern engery homes southern energy homes will not stand behind there homes!! addison Alabama Author: ida, Louisiana Prefabricated Homes: SEhomes addison , Alabama

Feb 25 2014
tilley's mobile homes southern homes Greg tilley will not keep his word after sale!! bossier city  Louisiana Author: ida, Louisiana Manufactured Home Dealers: tilley's mobile homes bossier city la, Louisiana

Feb 16 2014
Independent Dealers Advantage IDA Unorganized and contract breaching Suwanee Georgia I Agree Totally Author: Demorest, Georgia Auto Dealers: Independent Dealers Advantage Suwanee, Georgia

Feb 07 2014
IDA Independent Dealers Advantage Owner Larry Pearson These people came inand bought out my loan with no warning. Suwanee Georgia I hope you never Author: Cleveland, Georgia Car Financing: IDA Suwanee, Georgia

Dec 07 2013
IDA LLC Independent Dealers Advantage Horrible LOAN Suwanee Georgia Standard Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: IDA LLC Suwanee, Georgia

Aug 30 2013
Ardor Realty Corp Ardor NY Chris Shiamili ida Hamadan DO NOT WORK or RENT WITH ARDOR NY New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Ardor Realty Corp New York , New York

Nov 27 2012
Appliances Connection horrible customer service, non responsive, made several excuses, Internet Author: Ida, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Appliances Connection Internet

Sep 18 2012
Optimus Inventory Distribution Ripoff on contract to rent or sell timeshare Seattle, Washington Author: Mount Ida, Arkansas Property Management: Optimus Inventory Distribution Seattle, Washington

Aug 31 2012
IDA Run from Auto Loan Finders and there Finance Company IDA Suwanee, Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: IDA Internet

Jun 15 2012
Independent Dealers Advantage IDA THE WORST LOAN COMPANY EVER Suwanee, Georgia IDA is working great for me Author: , Car Financing: Independent Dealers Advantage Suwanee, Georgia

Feb 21 2012
John Brower Kairos Global Inc., Trollmates, Pals2Pets Director of Corporate Development, charity fraud w/Shaun Walsh & Pals2Pets,Inc. aka Dennis Michael Hardin Walsh, diverts donations Los Angeles, California Anonymous uncovered Author: Beverly Hills, California Nonprofit Organizations: John Brower Los Angeles, California

Jan 24 2012
Dream Stone Marble & Granite Dream Stone, Dream Stone, Inc., Ron Murphy, Scott Murphy, Ida Murphy, Daniel Goodwin, Donelson, Ciancio, Goodwin, file fraudulent lien on former employee's home. Dream Stone, Inc. - Known Felons Longmont, Colorado
And BTW, what is up with Todd Coday? Author: Longmont, Colorado Kitchens: Dream Stone Marble & Granite Longmont, Colorado

Jan 21 2012
Dream Stone Marble & Granite Dream Stone, Inc. Ron Murphy, Scott Murphy, Ida E. (Eve) Murphy, Western Marbke & Granite Deadbeat employer to cause loss of Longmont, CO family's home. Longmont, Colorado Dream Stone Alleged Criminal Libel per C.R.S. 18-13-105 (F6) Author: Longmont, Colorado Building Services: Dream Stone Marble & Granite Longmont, Colorado

Nov 23 2011
Magazine Connection Over charged my account, changed stories, made multiple acounts and charged me for all of them. Lied to me about stopping my account Denver, Colorado Author: Mt Ida, Arkansas Mail Order Services: Magazine Connection Denver, Colorado