Company Directory | ik9-privacymatters
Approximately 5 Reports Found

Oct 15 2008
Ik9*privacymatters (aka) Dealpass, Passport To Fun, Privacymatters123 This company charged my bank account $19.95, I've never ever heard of them until they showed up on my account. Internet Author: homeland, California Miscellaneous Companies: Ik9*privacymatters (aka) Dealpass, Passport To Fun, Privacymatters123 Internet

Sep 11 2006
IK9*PrivacyMatters I noticed the name of this company on my credit card statement. I called to inquire: they said I approved it via aol email. Not true. I feel totally ripped off. Stamford Connecticut Author: Washington, District of Columbia Internet Fraud: IK9*PrivacyMatters Stamford, Connecticut

Jan 25 2006
IK9 Privacymatters ripoff dishonest billing Nationwide Internet Author: EUSTIS, Florida Credit & Debt Services: IK9 Privacymatters Internet

Nov 16 2005
IK9*PrivacyMatters ripoff Stamford Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: gloversville, New York Corrupt Companies: IK9*PrivacyMatters Stamford, Connecticut

Feb 08 2005
IK9 Privacymatters Ripoff I fell for this $1.00 Credit Report Scam Dishonest billing Beware Internet Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Credit Services: IK9 Privacymatters Nationwide

distinguished