Company Directory | ild-teleservices
Approximately 436 Reports Found

May 31 2011
IOS, ILD Teleservices, IDL outrageous charges for credit card pay phone call Oakland Park, Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: IOS, ILD Teleservices, IDL Oakland Park, Florida

May 24 2011
IOS, ILD Teleservices, IDL Teleservices, exorbitant phone charges from pay phone San Antonio Texas AT&T makes out with ILD phony charges Author: Woodside, California Telephone Companies: IOS, ILD Teleservices, IDL Teleservices San Antonio, Texas

May 17 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc Members Edge Added fraudulent billing to my Verizon phone bill Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Feb 03 2011
Enhanced Services OAN Services, ILD Teleservices, Payment One 2 months in a row, these companies added a charge to my Verizon phone bill. I called Verizon last month to have them taken off. They did and they told me they put a block on my number but they appesre, Internet Author: Hamburg, New York Questionable Activities: Enhanced Services Internet

Jan 22 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc. 3rd party crammer Ponte Verdra Beach, Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Utility Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Ponte Verdra Beach, Florida

Jan 03 2011
ILD Teleservices Unknown charge on ATT phone bill, suspect bogus Internet Author: Felton, California Collection Agencies: ILD Teleservices Internet

Dec 20 2010

Nov 24 2010
Total ILD TELESERVICES,VOX TRAIL LTD Voicemail Monthly Fee, ILD Teleservices Supposely had a toll free number much to my embarsment ,been charged since 10/04 $14.95 each month , Internet Author: Derby, Kansas Communications & Networking: Total ILD TELESERVICES,VOX TRAIL LTD Internet

Nov 11 2010
ILD Teleservices, Inc. US Music Find, Inc. This company commits unauthorized cramming billing services for other comapnies onto your landline phone bill Internet Author: San Jose, California BBB Better Business Bureau: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Internet

Oct 29 2010
ILD Teleservices san antonio txus ILD Teleservices oakland park flus Added an unathorized 10.37 to an initial pay (5.00) phone call from Gettysburg PA to Evansville IN, Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices san antonio txus Internet

Oct 27 2010
ILD Teleservices Used debit card at payphone for 2 calls under a minute charged my card $58.10 San Antonio, Texas Author: Providence, Rhode Island Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices San Antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2010
ILD Teleservices Member's Edge Email Fraudulent Billing practices Ponte Vedra Beach , Florida Author: Washington, District of Columbia Telephone Answering Services: ILD Teleservices Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Oct 08 2010
Protect ID Today ILD Teleservices Unauthorizrd charges on my AT&T phone bill , Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Telemarketers: Protect ID Today Internet

Sep 23 2010
07:42 AM Uscreditfind.comenhanced Services Billing Inc., The Billing Resource, Ild Teleservices, Inc. these companies added these charges to our home phone bill Clearwater Florida recent experience Author: Louisville, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Enhanced Services Billing Inc., The Billing Resource, Ild Teleservices, Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Sep 14 2010
ILD Teleservices, Inc. Rip Off Company located blocks from State Attorney General New York, New York Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Liars: ILD Teleservices, Inc. New York, New York

Aug 12 2010
Members Edge - Verizon Bill ILD Teleservices (Verizon Bill) Fraudulent Charges on Verizon Bill - This company used some of my personal info (some correct and some incorrect) to fraudulently charge my Verizon bill $14.95 for members e-mail Hackjensack, New Jersey Author: Germantown, Maryland Cable Companies: Members Edge - Verizon Bill Hackjensack, New Jersey
42, Report #620703

Jul 06 2010
ILD Teleservices Inc. Unsolicited 3rd party billing on my Frontier Communications phone bill Internet Author: Jacksonville, Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: ILD Teleservices Inc. Internet

Jun 23 2010
ILD Teleservices, Inc $12.73 added to my ATT phone bill without ever hearing of this company! Internet ILD Teleservices wants to help! Author: Gary, Indiana Telemarketers: ILD Teleservices, Inc Internet

Jun 03 2010
American EVoice / ILD Teleservices charged 19.99 for services not ordered Internet, Alabama American Evoice has no affiliation with j2 Global's eVoice technology Author: sumiton, Alabama American EVoice / ILD Teleservices Internet, Alabama

Jun 02 2010
ILD Teleservices - Calling 10 10 15 15 Ridiculous charges for a directory assistance we did not dial Visalia California Were not a fraudulent practice Author: Exeter, California Questionable Activities: ILD Teleservices - Calling 10 Visalia, California

May 04 2010
AT & T and ILD Teleservices AT & T billed us for a service we didn't sign up for Sacramento, California ILD Teleservices wants to help Author: Sacramento, California Telephone Companies: AT & T and ILD Teleservices Sacramento, California

Mar 03 2010
Contact Message Systems, LLC, Contact Message SYS., ILD Teleservices, Inc. They have tricked our front desk employee to say yes and added a $49.95 to our AT&T phone bill, Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Contact Message Systems, LLC Internet

Feb 23 2010
CBS Yellow Pages LLC ILD Teleservices, CBS Yellow Pages-Directory Monthly Fee Program,, 1-800-433-4518 CBS Yellow Pages LLC/ILD Teleservices - Scam program that place unauthorized charges on your phone bill Internet Please Call CBS customer support for a refund Author: Van Nuys, California CBS Yellow Pages LLC Internet

Feb 19 2010
ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS ILD TELESERVICES OAKLAND PARK FLUS I was traveling from Pilladelphia to NJ,had to use the pay phone,it wouldn't accept my change so I decided to pay for my call with my debit card.I was only on the phon for 2 mins tops. I got billed t Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS Internet

Jan 28 2010
ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc I received an e-mail thanking me for for my order which I never placed and told me I would be charged $14.95 a month to my phone bill. Internet Author: Schaumburg, Illinois ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc Internet