Company Directory | international-award-payment
Approximately 99 Reports Found

1, Report #1319793

Jul 30 2016
International Award Payment Center, Arthuel Lee, A.T. Lee,Sylvia Papworth,, Patrick O'Sullivan, Blaine Openshaw claiming to give me 15,000. that I won but ,,,,,to pay for it and reading the info in the letter made it more like a scam . so beware of this kind of scam ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Baldwinsville, New York WANTED REWARD $$$: International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 03 2016
International Award Payment Center, AKA: IAPC Very Deceptive. Sent letter stating I won $15,000. Oh and just send a Discounted fee of $9.00 to IAPC. Is This legal?? Kansas City Missouri Author: Garden Grove, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

Jun 18 2016
International Award Payment Center Blue Series xiii Letter Stated I won 20,000 and as I read on 15,000. Letter stated to send them 9 bucks then answer questions to complete contest. What a dirty scheme. North Kansas City Missouri Author: Centerline, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center North Kansas City, Missouri

May 10 2016
International award payment center Keep sending me award letter stating that I want and I need to pay them so much money Kansas city Montana 64121 Author: tacoma, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center

May 08 2016
international award payment center I sent them checks to play the questionnaire games they sent me to win thousands of dollars nationwide Author: Herculaneum, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: international award payment center Internet

Apr 04 2016
International Award Payment Center IAPC, A.T. Lee I started receiving these letters after entering for Publishers Clearing House drawing for a 7,000 a week prize. Kansas City MO Author: DURHAM, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center

Mar 12 2016
nfa International award payment center. James a. Anderson. Mid is the other place i was enterd in contest and i have all proof,they said i won money $2,4300000.00 amd to mail in a total of 500 and i did each game u have to send any were from 9 to 55 dollars each game u play i got ripped off and i have the proof and the bad check at bank one of them they sent me i jave a lot more to say also.... queens New York Author: lucedale, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: nfa queens, New York

Feb 26 2016
the international Award payment center this company is a scam asking for money I send them money and never got anything. Beware. Kansas City, Mo Kansas Author: Oklahoma city , Oklahoma Liars: the international Award payment center Kansas City, Mo, Kansas

Feb 13 2016
INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER AWARD PROCESSING CENTER RECEIVED A LETTER KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Maryville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER KANSAS CITY, Missouri

Jan 11 2016
International Award Payment Center Corporate Headquarters International Award Payment Center I received a letter stating that I have won $15,000.00 and that they want me to send them $9.00 to receive the money. I was thinking that it was a scam, so I looked it up online and found out that I was right. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: CA, California Abusive Children: International Award Payment Center North Kansas City , Missouri

Nov 17 2015
International Award Payment Center States that I won $15,000 and required me to send them $9.00 within 10 days. I had to answer some question, sign, and send the cash within the 10 days. I never entered to win. SCAM! $15,000, answer the qualifying question on IAPC1080, enclose $9.00 cash within 10 days. North Kansas City Missouri Author: Utah Cash Services: International Award Payment Center North Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 24 2015
international award payment center, international award payment center kanas city Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania US Postal Service: international award payment center Internet

Aug 22 2015
International Award Payment Center Pieces of Garbage Please people, no one isgoing to give you a check for $15,000 if you send them $9. Think about it Kansas City Missouri
Author: auburn, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 31 2015
International Award Payment Center Rip off / Scam company international awards payment center / Thought I won 15,000 dollars !!!!!! North Kansas City Montana
Author: North las vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: International Award Payment Center North Kansas City, Montana

Jul 06 2015
Consolidated Award Bureau, Miami Sweepstakes Notification Center, DallasPrize Bureau Services, Miami International Award Payment CenterPrize Disbursement Authority,MiamiAward Processing Center, KansasUrgent Cash Award Advisory for CABPrize Notification Division for PBS Consistent Pressure Soliciting for Sweepstake Processing Fees Miami, Kansas, Dallas & New York Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Collection Agencies: Consolidated Award Bureau, Miami Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
International Award Payment Center Arthur Lee; Sylvia Papworth-Jennette; Patrick O'Sullivan; Blaine V Openshaw. Me Too Just like everyone else; $15,000 for $9 The Qualifying Question Give me a break. Yes,I can count to 10. Kansas City Missouri Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

May 09 2015
international award payment center (iApc)pobox21940kansas city,Mo64121-9240 okay they sent me a Letters and calling me saying i am in a contest and in the Letter asking me to send 9dollars for sweepstakes fees when it was supposed to be free now they are asking for money north kansas city Kansas Author: Laredo, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: international award payment center (iApc)pobox21940kansas city,Mo64121-9240 north kansas city, Kansas

May 02 2015
International Award Payment Center Nationwide
Author: Oakhurst, California ORGANIZED CRIME: International Award Payment Center Blue Series 7 Nationwide

19, Report #1207907

Feb 09 2015
international award payment center Blue series xi , oppcompany scammed me to send a 9 dollar check in mail north kansas city Missouri
Author: harrisonburg, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: international award payment center north kansas city, Missouri

20, Report #1206154

Feb 02 2015
International Award Payment Center asking for a 9.00 payment to process my 15,000.00 winnings also. Blue Series X1 Kansas City, Missouri Author: Charleston, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center Kansas City, , Missouri

21, Report #1194707

Dec 11 2014
A.T. Lee Program Coordinator International Award Payment CenterSylvia Papworth-Jenrette, Director I recently call to see is they got my money and they said yes and there is no refund North Kansas Missouri Author: Chesapeake, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: A.T. Lee Program Coordinator North Kansas, Missouri

Nov 15 2014
The International Award Payment Center Blue Series XI Same as others; I recieved a check for 15,000, and I have to send them $9. Kansas City Missouri Author: Starr, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: The International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 16 2014
International Award Payment Center A.T. Lee, Program Coordinator How do these people get away with this and how is it legal!! North Kansas City Missouri Author: Henderson, Nevada Questionable Activities: International Award Payment Center North Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 29 2014
International Award Payment Center Mail Fraud No. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Holly Hill , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center No. Kansas City, Missouri