criticism

Company Directory | international-library-of-poetry
Approximately 151 Reports Found

Jul 13 2009
The International Library Of Poetry They published 13 of my poems and I paid for things like books and rewards they said I won I just want to know what is going with my life in poerty. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Crestview, Florida Bait-and-Switch: The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland Nationwide

Jul 09 2009
International Library Of Poetry & Howard Ely per complaints above this appears as scam contest to take credit for my lyrics. named Just Close My Eyes Owings Mills Maryland Author: Amarillo, Texas Producers: International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Jun 13 2009
The International Library Of Poetry Misrepresentation of my poem, not publishing it in all collected Whispers books. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

May 27 2009
International Library Of Poetry/poetry.com accepted my poem,asked to publish my my work, had me pay for book my poem was to be in, but did not receive book Owings Mill Maryland Author: commerce, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: International Library Of Poetry/poetry.com Owings Mill, Maryland

May 12 2009
Howard Ely, Managing Editor, Chandler Viccio, Charlene, Editors, Publish Today , The International Library Of Poetry Fraud, Deception and Lies Owings Mills Maryland Author: Newark, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Howard Ely, Managing Editor, The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Apr 22 2009
International Library Of Poetry Scam Owings Mills Maryland Author: winter haven, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Mar 25 2009
International Library Of Poetry And Photograhy - Watermark Media Group - Watermark Press Fraud, deceit, hoax, fake, imposters. Owings Mills Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Photography: International Library Of Poetry And Photograhy Owings Mills, Maryland

33, Report #419246

Feb 02 2009
Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry They sent me a letter stating I had one as a semi-finalist in a poetry competitionMy poem would be published for free in a book. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Lusby, Maryland Library: Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Dec 29 2008
Poetry - Internationallibraryofpoetry - famouspoets ripoff Nationwide Author: warwick, Rhode Island Corrupt Companies: Poetry - International library of poetry - famous poets Nationwide

Nov 04 2008
Poetry.com International Library Of Poetry SCAM False hope to all poets Owing Mills Maryland Author: Diamond Bar, California Internet: Poetry.com / International Library Of Poetry SCAM Owing Mills, Maryland

Oct 15 2008
Poetry.com - The International Library Of Poetry Stole my poem ' My King on a Throne ' written in September 2002which was given an award in 2003 as Editors Coice Award Owings Mills Maryland Author: Linclon, Nebraska Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.com - The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Aug 22 2008
The International Library Of Poetry promised an award and publishing of my writting. Owings Mills Maryland Author: blaine, Minnesota Door to Door Sales: The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Jul 15 2008
Poetry.com ,the International Library Of Poetry Wow! My poem I submitted was chosen to be a finalist in a Intrenational Open Poetry Contest! HOGWASH! Owings Mills Maryland Author: Harvest, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.com ,the International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Jun 24 2008
I Nternational Library Of Poetry 1 Poetry Plaza. Owings Mils, MD 21117International Library Of Poetry Took payment for goods and never supplied Owings Mils, Maryland Author: Guildford, Other Cross-Border Scams: International Library Of Poetry Owings Mils,, Maryland

Jun 22 2008
Poetry.com/International Library Of Poetry;Howard Ely Managing Editor Complete RIPOFF Poets Beware; Taken my money& will not give it back even after sending proof,My cancelled checks from my bank statement. Customer Service is Customer RUDENESS & after certified letter, multiple calls (messages for Supervisors) have received nothing!!! Owings Mills Maryland Author: Fort Gratiot, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.com/International Library Of Poetry;Howard Ely Owings Mills, Maryland

Jun 10 2008
International Library Of Poetry Company made me believe they were publishing my poem and convinced me to spend hundreds of dollars on discounted copies Owings Mills Maryland Author: Steinbach, Manitoba Internet: International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Apr 10 2008
Poetry.com; International Library Of Poetry; Howard Eli Poetry.com a scam!!! Owings Mills, Maryland Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Corrupt Companies: Poetry.com; International Library Of Poetry; Howard Eli Internet

Feb 07 2008
International Library Of Poetry - Mr. Howard Ely Crushing the Dream of Teenagers through Poetry Owings Mills Maryland Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Liars: International Library Of Poetry Nationwide

Dec 29 2007
The International Library Of Poetry Misleading, false reports, leading toward fraud, plus other charges I am not aware of yet! need help from a rep if there is a case. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Brantford, Ontario Corrupt Companies: THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY. Minnesota

Dec 28 2007
International Library Of Poetry Asking for money for my own work! Owings Mill Maryland Author: Melbourne, Other Internet Fraud: International Library Of Poetry Owings Mill, Maryland

Dec 17 2007
Poetry - Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry, American Poets - Watermark Press I sent this organization only 1 of the many poems I had written. The entire thing was a huge disappointment. I was crushed. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Poetry - Howard Ely Owing Mills, Maryland

Oct 27 2007
International Library Of Poetry using my poem for the last 5 years or more Howard Ely,Owings Mills, MD, 21117 Internet Author: Marion, Arkansas Internet Marketing Companies: International Library Of Poetry Internet