Company Directory | invent-help
Approximately 32 Reports Found

Apr 19 2015
invent help Invention submission co invention submission co. the stone wheel, stole my lighter leash idea 1994 pittsburgh pennsylvania Author: berkeley, California Cross-Border Scams: invent help Internet
2, Report #1191067

Nov 24 2014
Invent HELP Tim Kilburn i saw a tv ad concerning this company's desire to help anyone with a new invention idea. i decided to take a chance and send in my name and number thru their web site. A woman contacted me a couple of days later and wanted to set an appointment up with Tim Kilburn in Hoover.  Hoover Alabama Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Invent HELP Hoover, Alabama
3, Report #1190596

Nov 21 2014
Invent Help Thomas Gregory ripped me off! i got no paper work back. I was told i would be paying for a pat search and for the marks and i got nothing. they took my money and more importatly they do not live by the satisfaction or your money back. Pittsburg PA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Invent Help Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Invent help The took $12000 from me on July 5 th 2011 to patent my invention they took my money and they never did any thing and never heared any thing sines that date and the universal payment keep send me bills every month and they danger my credit file.ineed to file a suit against them but I don't have the money to cover the attorneys and other fees please let me know if you can help in addition to that they stole my invention and my idea and they sold it to other companies I obtain proviginal patent on 2010 through legal zoom.. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Florissant, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Invent help Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 22 2013
Invention Submission Corporation, Inventhelp misrepresentation of facts, Dishonest, Fradulent, Multiple Complaints Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
INVENTION MARKETING/SUBMISSION/INVENTHELP Author: Sierrra Madre, California Business Consulting: Invention Submission Corporation, Inventhelp Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2013
Invent Help or ISC Submission broken promises, steal idea, ripoff Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Harvey, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Invent Help Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
7, Report #1019615

Feb 24 2013
Universal Finance Company, Inc. Universal Payment ripoff from Invent help Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Author: Bronx, New York TV Advertisements: Universal Finance Company, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2013
ISC Invention Submission Corp., Invent Help , Rip Offs, Internet Author: , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: ISC Internet

Dec 01 2012
Universal payment corporation, Pittsburgh, PA Invent Help I have been made to feel Disheartened, Dismayed, Mistrustful, Indebted, Devastated,Apprehensive, Suspicious, damaged. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas Health Care Education: Universal payment corporation, Pittsburgh, PA Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 22 2012
Invent Help They charged 12,000 grand for a worthless design patent, when I could have went to an attorney and spent less for a better patent. pittsburgh, Pennsylvania you dont even need a layer you can file patent yourself Author: , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Invent Help pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2012
Universal Payment corp. I been with invent help for three years and almoust done with payment of over 7.000 dollars and now I heard there a ripoff all I got was a nice book with my name on it. pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
INVENTION/SUBMISSION COMPANIES Author: Reseda, California Consumer Services: Universal Payment corp. pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2012
Invent Help is a Rip-off Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
invention marketing// submission Author: New Rochelle, New York Customer: Invent Help Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2012
Inventhelp, Invent Help, Invention Submission Corporation, Western Inventhelp ISC inventhelp, Internet
INVENTION/SUBMISSION COMPANIES Author: Palm Desert, California Bait-and-Switch: Inventhelp, Invent Help, Invention Submission Corporation, Western Inventhelp Internet

Aug 10 2012
inventhelp Lied to me about getting refund if my idea for an invention was not patentable. fort mill, South Carolina
921426 WHITTIER CALIFORNIA Author: indian trail, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: inventhelp fort mill, South Carolina

Jul 23 2012
invent help false advertisement new york ny, New York
Author: brooklyn, New York TVs & VCRs: invent help new york ny, New York

Jan 24 2012
invent-help invent-technologies lied and sold my idea corrol gables, Florida Author: rice lake, Wisconsin Trailers: invent-help corrol gables, Florida

Nov 16 2011
Invent help I was almost a Victim of Invent Help , before you give them your hard earned $ read this! Internet Author: Rochester, New York Adoption Agencies: Invent help Internet

Oct 11 2011
Invent Help rip off with their mailing program Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Satisfied Author: Pikesville, Maryland Consumer Services: Invent Help Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2011
invention submission corp invent help stole my invention after me paying for the patent search pitsburg, Pennsylvania Author: Clinton, Tennessee Patent & Trademark Services: invention submission corp pitsburg, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2011
Invent Help Ripped me off $9,000 or so before I got wise to there practices and realize they was not doing anything for me. Arvada, Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Business Consultants: Invent Help Arvada, Colorado

Jul 11 2011
Invent help casualty Why can't we get a class action suit on these guys. They blatantly lied all the way around. For what they say they provide you for these costs is a lie. Better workmanship can be done only home comput They lie, steal, and cheat you out of your future with cheap crap! Internet Author: port orange, Florida TV Advertisements: Invent help casualty Internet

Jul 10 2011
drag it universal rip off/ invent help you take money out of your pocket Internet Author: port orange, Florida Liars: drag it Internet

Feb 10 2011
Invent Help Invention submission company Invent Help is a scam and did not do anything that they said they would do! Do not give them your money! I spent thousands of dollars for nothing PLEASE don't fall for this companys lies!! Cherry hill, New Jersey Author: Mayslanding, New Jersey Liars: Invent Help Cherry hill, New Jersey

Nov 03 2010
inventors digest Louis Forman invent help North Carolina, Internet Author: new york, New York Customer: inventors digest Internet

Jun 26 2009
Inventhelp, Invent Help, Invention Submission Corporation, Western Inventhelp In a nutshell; DON'T BE STUPID! Keep your Hard Earned Money! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Don't believe me believe the Federal Trade Commission Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Inventhelp, Invent Help, Invention Submission Corporation, Western Inventhelp Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania