Company Directory | invent-tech
Approximately 122 Reports Found

Aug 19 2015
Invent tech /invention technologies Submitted my idea and $7000 .after two years contact was done .now I see the product in all the sporting and fishing magazines.somebody is making money off my idea and its not me.i hope they sleep well at night ripping people off.. Coral gables Florida Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
invent tech invent tech rip me off for thousand of dollars and sole my idea for the rotisserie oven it in still selling today. mobile Alabama Author: Macon, Georgia Appliances: invent tech mobile, Alabama
3, Report #1206728

Feb 04 2015
Invent-Tech I was in 2 news papers that showed me and talked about my invention along with CAD Drawings that prove that I was the inventor of my product. Much to my dismay A new car coming out this year 2015 has my invention. My Newspaper articles go back to June 10 2003 Winchester Star Business page,and in Oct. 2 2003 in the Sentinel-Tribune in Bowling Green OH.. Coral Gables Florida
Smell of Success but not for me !! Author: Ephrata, Washington Motor Vehicle: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida
4, Report #1200427

Jan 09 2015
Invent-Tech stole or lied about my idea and cannot get ahold of them now coral cables Florida Author: burke, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Invent-Tech coral cables , Florida

Sep 24 2014
invent tech Invent Tech STOLE MY IDEA and it is now BEING SOLD AT PetSMART and other stores! clevelnd Ohio Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: invent tech clevelnd, Ohio

Sep 23 2014
Invent-Tech Invention Technologies Incorporated Told me if I didn't take this opportunity to patent my idea that someday I might be walking through Walmart and see MY hat and think..that could have been me! Coral Gables Florida Author: Kewanee, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Aug 05 2014
Invent-Tech Invent-Tech, Harry King Everyone knows this, I AM THE ORIGINAL INVENTOR OF THE TAP LIGHT. Coral Gables Florida Author: Eynon, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Invent-Tech Coral Gables Florida, Select State/Province

Feb 27 2014
Invent-Tech Defrauding, Misleading and Taking thousands of Dollars of Peoples Hard Earned Money Coral Gables Florida Possible Invent-Tech Class Action Suit? Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Jan 06 2014
Invent-tech corpporate headquarters I sent in my idea to invent-tech they in return contacted me and said the idea was a good one. They ask me to pay money to help with my inventions. I paid over six thousand dollars and nothing to show for my idea. I feel if they thought my idea was a good one , they would of backed it, they would ave made money and i would have made money, but i think becase they are a company who rips you off they never pushed the idea. Coral gables Florida Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Invent-tech corpporate headquarters Coral gables, Florida

Sep 22 2013
Inventtech in the state of Florida Inventtech patent and marketing company Invent tech company took $950.00 of my hard earned money and after i revealed my idea to them they did not talked to me after that or returend my phone calls. About a year later i saw my invention displayed in the supermarkets all over the city and i was shocked and davestated. miami Florida Author: sacramento, California Abusive Children: Inventtech in the state of Florida miami, Florida

Sep 19 2013
invent tech took 4000.00 of my money coral gables Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Family Planning: invent tech coral gables, Florida

Jun 02 2013
Invent-Tech I sent my invention and over 10,000 to Invent-Tech and saw my invention in the stores a few months later, and it is still in the stores. Will someone please help me get compensated for my product? Coral Gables Florida Author: Jackson, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Feb 16 2013
Invent-Tech Invent tech took my money n I found my invention in a magazine. The same idea I sent them. Now it's on the market n they are make in the money off of my hard work. It looks like a good law firm would Internet, Internet Author: Laurel Ms., Mississippi TV Advertisements: Invent-Tech Internet

Jan 18 2013
kevin custard invent tech told me they did the reserch on the idea I had, The collar recorder.It is for dog or any animal. It would record any voice message the pet owner would like to create for the lost animal.It niles, Michigan Author: NILES, Michigan Computer Manufactures: kevin custard niles, Michigan

Nov 29 2012
Dave Parker &Invention Submission Corporatation Invention Technologies Incorporated / Invent-Tech Invent-Tech, The launchpad for a scandal, against hard working, Middle Class America. Coral Gables, Florida
invention marketing// submission Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Dave Parker &Invention Submission Corporatation Coral Gables, Florida

Sep 04 2012
invent-tech they did not return my refund as I had requested Coral Gables, Florida Author: Dayton, Ohio Credit Services: invent-tech Coral Gables, Florida

Jun 27 2012
Invent Tech My Hydro tooth brush Edison, New Jersey Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: Invent Tech Edison, New Jersey

Jun 09 2012
INVENT-TECH The idea I submitted along with $7,000.00 is now sold nation wide. Not even a thank you!! Coral Gables, Florida You are not alone Author: Canby, Oregon TV Advertisements: INVENT-TECH Coral Gables, Florida

Jan 24 2012
invent-tech Charged me several thousands of dollars and lead me to believe they were the company to sell my idea. coral gables, Florida Author: fort walton beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: invent-tech coral gables, Florida

Dec 29 2011
Invent Tech took 7 grand from me and i didnt hear from them again Coral Gables, Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Car Parts & Accessories: Invent Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Dec 17 2011
invent tech i paid over five thousand to this company only to find out they were not upholding their services i was paying for, Internet Author: robbinsville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: invent tech Internet

Sep 28 2011
invent-tech, miami, florida Mrs. Fran Greatest extortion known to me. We were lured to submit 13= of our innovation for cost of over $14,000 and 2 trips to Florida, over 3000M. Company has phony address. At NYC Invention show they did not Coral Gables, Florida Author: NYC, New York Liars: invent-tech, miami, florida Coral Gables, Florida

Sep 14 2011
Invent Tech Completely did not stand by their promise... Coral Gables, Florida Author: Manchester, New Hampshire TV Advertisements: Invent Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Jul 19 2011
Invent Tech took my idea and did nothing for it or my family Internet, Florida And you expected... what exactly? Author: Liverpool, New York Telemarketers: Invent Tech Internet, Florida

Jul 11 2011
invent-tech I just seen my invention for the pregnancy type urine diabetic test strip in a store. Internet Author: bakersfield, California Home HealthCare: invent-tech Internet