Company Directory | iwb-club
Approximately 38 Reports Found

Mar 15 2010
IWB Club ,Ideal Weath Buider Club, Got access to my checking account , Internet Author: Des Moines, Washington Internet Fraud: IWB Club (Ideal Weath Buider Club) Internet

2, Report #531993

Dec 02 2009
IWB Club - TGU Grant University Stolen Credit Card Number from PayPal San Jose, California Author: Wilmington, Delaware Internet Fraud: IWB Club - TGU Grant University San Jose, California

Aug 10 2009
IWB Club Chandler, Grant University Grant scam, don't trust anyone you can't see,when you call they are not from Utah! Draper Utah Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: IWB Club Chandler Draper, Utah

Jul 01 2009
Grant University-IWB Club Thieving Crooks,Torturing me, Emptying my Acct. Henderson Nevada Author: Deltona, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Grant University-IWB Club Henderson, Nevada

May 27 2009
IWB Club - Ideal Financial Solutions Inc - Grant Funding Sea Obtained my charge number to bill me for something I didn't sign up for Las Vegas Nevada Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Federal Government: IWB Club Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2009
The Grant University - IWB Club Fraudulent charges to my credit card Grant Funding Search Henderson Nevada Author: Eatonville, Washington Credit Card Fraud: The Grant University - IWB Club Henderson, Nevada

Apr 26 2009
IWB Club Stole $29.95 from bank account. HAD NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE!!!! Las Vegas Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: New York, New York Financial Services: IWB Club Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 22 2009
Grant Funding Search - Grant University, My Search 4 Grants And Funding The ripoff website is an affiliate of another! Yes I too was ripped off on the $1.98 CD and was charged $69.95 for a cancelled membership and $29.95 for the IWB Club I never signed up for! Clearwater Florida Author: South Haven, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Grant Funding Search Aka Grant University, My Search 4 Grants And Funding Clearwater, Florida

Apr 22 2009
The Grant University And IWB Club So Far charged my account for shipping plus 69.95 and then gave my information out to another company Nationwide Author: LAKE BUTLER, Florida Bait-and-Switch: The Grant University And IWB Club So Far Nationwide

Apr 07 2009
Grant Funding Search - IWB CLUB Grant Funding Search and IWB Club took 69.95 and IWB took 29.95 neither were authorized! Henderson Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Grant Funding Search - IWB CLUB Henderson, Nevada

Apr 06 2009
IWB CLUB - Grant University Grant University Lied About IWB CLUB Refuses to Answer Phone Still Taking Money From My Account I can't get through to IWB CLUB so I contacted Grant University who signed me up without my permission. Internet Author: Redmond, Washington Bait-and-Switch: IWB CLUB - Grant University Internet

Apr 05 2009
grant funding search - grantfundingsearch.com And Iwb Club Took money from my bank account without my knowledge Henderson, Nevada Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: grant funding search - grantfundingsearch.com And Iwb Club Internet

Apr 03 2009
IWB Club Or Grant Search Unauthorized billing of my credit card for services I never requested! Henderson Nevada Author: S. Lake tahoe, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: IWB Club Or Grant Search Henderson, Nevada

Mar 30 2009
IWB CLUB Invalid charges on credit card Henderson Nevada Author: Orange Park, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: IWB CLUB Henderson, Nevada

Mar 20 2009
IWB Club Bank Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, following Grant Funding Search Fraud Henderson Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Computer Fraud: IWB Club Henderson, Nevada

Mar 18 2009
Grant Fundinf Search, IWB Club They ripped me off! Henderson, Nevada Author: Checotah, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Grant Fundinf Search, IWB Club Henderson,, Nevada

Mar 16 2009
IWBCLUB.COM - IWBCLUB - GRANT UNIVERSITY Big time Rip off Henderson Nevada Author: bessemer, Alabama Home Based Business: GRANT UNIVERSITY - IWB CLUB Henderson, Nevada

Mar 15 2009
IWB CLUB 2 unauthorized charges my acct of 69.95 and 29.95 I never ordered anything from them!!! Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Tulsa, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: IWB CLUB Internet

Mar 11 2009
Grantfundingsearch And IWB Club Unauthorized credit card charges to my account by Grant funding search and IWB club Henderson Internet Author: springfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Grant Funding Search And IWBclub Internet

Mar 11 2009
Grant Funding Search And IWBclub Grantfundingsearch and IWB club have charged my for services I did not agree to Henderson Nevada Internet Author: springfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Grant Funding Search And IWBclub Internet

Mar 11 2009
GRANT FUNDING SEARCH, IWB CLUB Applied for information on grants, charged $69.95 with no information, two weeks later received charge for $29.95 from IWB club, no information received Internet Author: She;byville,, Kentucky Financial Services: GRANT FUNDING SEARCH, IWB CLUB Internet

Mar 06 2009
IWB Club - Grant Funding Search Unauthorized Transaction on my BANK ACCOUNT Henderson Nevada Author: Commerce City, Colorado Attorneys General: IWB Club - Grant Funding Search Henderson, Nevada

Feb 26 2009
IWB Club Las Vegas - Ideal Financial Solutions RIPOFF through Grant Funding Research Herriman Utah *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Porter Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: IWB Club Las Vegas Herriman, Utah

Feb 24 2009
IWB Club Las Vegas - Ideal Wealth Builder Club - IWB Club saved my brothers credit and helped him avoid BK Las Vegas Nevada Author: HB, California Financial Services: IWB Club Las Vegas - Ideal Wealth Builder Club Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 20 2009
The Grant University And IWB Club Ihave a weakness for playing it real close to the edge, so the unauthorized $29.95 deducted from my account not only took me by suprise, but it caused me extreme hardship. I have had 1.40 something in my account for the entire weekend. I wanted to take a bus today and could not afford the trip. In search of the famed but elusive Goverment Grant. Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Training & Education: The Grant University And IWB Club Henderson, Nevada