Company Directory | iwb-club
Approximately 43 Reports Found

Feb 11 2009
IWB Club unauthorized charges of $29.95 Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Bait-and-Switch: IWB Club Internet

Feb 10 2009
Grant University; IWB Club; The Grant University; I called and cancelled my subscription and sent them an email and they quit drafting from my account for a few months but now they're drafting $29.95 a month. Draper Utah Author: Houston, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant University; IWB Club; The Grant University Draper, Utah

Feb 10 2009
IWB Club Charged without authorizatin Tempe Arizona Author: Quartzsite, Arizona Buying Clubs: IWB Club Quartzsite, Arizona

29, Report #420452

Feb 05 2009
Grant Funding - Iwb Club - Grant Funding Search Money was taken out of my account, money I could have used to pay a bill or feed my kids Henderson Nevada Author: Louisville, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grant Funding Search - Iwb Club Henderson, Nevada

30, Report #419981

Feb 04 2009
IWB Club Withdrew $29.95 from my checking account out my consent Las Vegas nevada Author: Somerset, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: IWB Club Internet

Jan 31 2009
Grant Funding Search I was charded 69.95 then an additional 29.95 from an IWB Club in which I did not approve. Henderson Nevada Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Internet Fraud: Grant Funding Search Henderson, Nevada

32, Report #411934

Jan 14 2009
IWB Club - TGU Grant University they know how to take your money and run Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: IWB Club - TGU Grant University Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 11 2009
Grant University And IWB Club Grant University and IWB Club Scam Unsure Where They Are Located Utah (Grant University) and Nevada (IWB) Author: Sunriver, Oregon On-Line Business: Grant University And IWB Club Nationwide

Jan 09 2009
IWB Club - Ideal Wealth Builder - Grant University Unauthorized deduction on debit card after cancelling Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: IWB Club - Ideal Wealth Builder - Grant University Internet

Jan 02 2009
Grant University And IWB Club Fraudienntly charged 69.95 and then 2 weeks later charged 29.95 by IWB Club (a branch of Grant University) Nationwide Utah Author: miami, Florida Financial Services: Grant University And IWB Nationwide, Utah

Dec 31 2008
THE GRANTS UNIVERSITY AND IWB CLUB Don't fall for their hype...They are out to rip you off Reno Nevada Author: la Fayette, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: THE GRANTS UNIVERSITY AND IWB CLUB Reno, Nevada

Dec 26 2008
Grant University - IWB Club Promising great wealth while ripping off of the meager pennies in my bank account! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mcminville, Oregon Clubs & Organizations: Grant University - IWB Club Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 24 2008
The Grant University - IBW Club, This company continued to make unauthorized charges to my account for 69.95 and I had to place a stop order through my bank. Now they are making unauthorized charges through another name called IWB Club. I have called them, e-mailed them, complained through my bank and through the BBB, and they continue to just take my money! I don't know what to do to stop this or get my money back. Draper Utah Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: The Grant University - IBW Club Draper, Utah

Oct 26 2008
The Grant University Deceitful Business Practices Draper UT Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: The Grant University Nationwide

Oct 24 2008
The Grant University Best Scam Artists out there.....they even fooled Bank of America's Dispute Resolution Services Department Draper Utah Author: Redondo Beach, California Bait-and-Switch: The Grant University Draper, Utah