Company Directory | jasper
Approximately 388 Reports Found

Dec 02 2016
Jasper Contractors, Inc  Ripping off their salesmen Internet Totally Accurate Author: jonesborough, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jasper Contractors Internet

JASPER CONTRACTORS  TREATS THEIR EMPLOYEES LIKE WHIPPED DOGS METARIE, Louisiana
Author: West Jordan, Utah Roofing Companies: Jasper Contractors METARIE, Louisiana

Dec 02 2016
Jasper Contractors Jasper Roofing Jasper Contractors hope that they don't knock on your door! Your roof color may not be what you want and you will be treated horrible Internet
Don't belive their commitment to customer service Author: Magna, Utah Roofing Companies: Jasper Contractors Internet

Oct 17 2016
Marketplace changed my Insurance without my permission Jasper Tennessee Author: Jasper, Tennessee Health Insurance: Marketplace Jasper, Tennessee

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Sep 24 2016
Great Journeys Has not delivered order in 3 weeks Spring Hill Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Travel Services: Great Journeys Internet

Aug 25 2016
NCE Medical Allied Health SCAM Atlanta Nationwide Author: Jasper, Georgia Health Insurance: NCE Medical Nationwide

8, Report #1319910

Jul 31 2016
Xtreme Green Team John and Crystal Slodyczka Fraud, Unjust Enrichment, Lying to employees, Operating while the business is under voluntary dissolution . Lying to Government officials Jasper Georgia Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Employees: Xtreme Green Team Jasper, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
Interactive Systems & Technologies Took over $1,000 of my money and did not provide a product - won't return my money. Jasper Georgia Author: Wheeling, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: Interactive Systems & Technologies Jasper, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Diet Supplements Dont remember how it started. Recieved first shipment and called to cancel. Still getting and being charged. Provo Utah Author: Jasper, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah

Jun 13 2016
Countrywide periodicals inc Magazine company Nationwide Author: Jasper, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Countrywide periodicals inc Nationwide

May 13 2016
Natron Wood Products Richard McDougal Ripped Off - Liar - Scammer jasper Oregon Author: jasper, Oregon Liars: Natron Wood Products jasper, Oregon

May 10 2016
JEEPHUT WASTE OF TIME, GO ELSEWHERE FAST!!!! JASPER Georgia Author: BRANDON, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: JEEPHUT JASPER, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
VOIP Innovations voipinnovations.com I never ordered anything from this company or authorized any charges Gilbert, AZ Internet VoIP Innovations Does Not Charge for Demos Author: Jasper, Michigan Internet Service Providers: VOIP Innovations Internet

Mar 23 2016
Judge W. Allen Wigington Magistrate Judge Pickens County, Georgia This Judge Violated Our Civil Rights with a Conflict of Interest Jasper Georgia Author: Blairsville, Georgia Legal Services: Judge W. Allen Wigington Jasper, Georgia

Mar 22 2016
Rejuva Essence Skin Essentials Worthless product - Ripoff Buffalo New York Author: Jasper, Georgia On-Line Business: Rejuva Essence Buffalo, New York

Mar 15 2016
Jasper Transmissions FAULTY TRANSMISSIONS  Jasper Indiana Author: Casper, Wyoming Auto manufactures: Jasper Transmissions Jasper, Indiana

Feb 02 2016
DQ Salvage and Scrap scammed at scrap yard!!! jasper Florida Author: jasper, Florida Scrap Yard: DQ Salvage and Scrap jasper, Florida

Jan 18 2016
Telaport communication group Advance america Yeah thay took 450 dollars off me for a loan Illinois Author: Jasper, Indiana Internet Services: Telaport communication group Illinois

Jan 18 2016
Kodak ESP5 all-in-one printer and cartridges Poor quality - online printer - as well as multiple returns of defective cartridges Rochester New York Author: Jasper, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Kodak Internet

Dec 07 2015
Complaintslist.com Public bulletin board for consumer complaints that tries to charge $499 via PayPal to remove postings Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Questionable Activities: Complaints list Internet

Oct 26 2015
Newwave Communications Fraudulent and Incompetent Jasper Texas Author: Jasper, Texas Internet Service Providers: Newwave Communications Internet

Oct 24 2015
Ebay PayPal There allowing other people to leave a negative feedback but when i do it they remove my negative feedback and make it positve. If i cant leave the neative why change it to positve knowing i had a bad experience. San Jose California Author: jasper, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Ebay San Jose, California

Sep 21 2015
Best Way Rent to Own Best way rented merchandise in my name to other people Jasper Alabama Author: Carbon hill , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Best Way Rent to Own Jasper , Alabama

Sep 18 2015
Award Homes Brian Maloney, AKA Bologna Totally bombed on this entire deal from the start and 6 months laters still not finished and still not living in my home! Jasper Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Manufactured Home Dealers: Award Homes Jasper, Georgia