Company Directory | jc-penny
Approximately 59 Reports Found

Sep 11 2009
JC Penny Optical Ordered perscription glasses, Jan., 2009. Lenses never correct. Still do not have glasses today. Staff lied to me and basically treated me bad. Would just like my money back as I still need glasse The company has had my perscription for over 8 months, still not corrected. Newark, Delaware Author: Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania Opticians: JC Penny Optical Newark, Delaware

Jul 20 2009
TLC Marketing, Dockers, And JC Penny Free Airline Ticket Scam Boston Massachusetts Lawsuit Filed Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Agencies: TLC Marketing, Dockers, And JC Penny Boston, Massachusetts

May 23 2009
JC Penny Membership Club, TLGJust4Me & Everyday Privileges I signed up with their membership club Everyday Privileges with a 30 day trial 8-08. I cancelled in Sept 08. They cancelled that membership and enrolled me in Just4Me travel club without asking me or my giving my consent. I've been charged for 9 months. I called Just4Me directly and they told me they would take off two months but I must write a letter for review and fax to Support Svs Plano Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Services: JC Penny Membership Club, TLGJust4Me & Everyday Privileges Los Angeles, California

Mar 26 2009
SB *FUN FAMILY REWARDS - Jc Penny COMPANY CHARGES 9.95 TO YOUR CHARGE CARD WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION Internet Consumer Affairs Manager Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: SB *FUN FAMILY REWARDS - Jc Penny Internet

Mar 26 2009
Fun Family Rewards - S&b Fun Family Rewards jc penny had no right to go into my bank account!! Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Consumer Affairs Manager Author: wilkes barre, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Fun Family Rewards Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 21 2009
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company Representing JC Penney ..No Response to Home Fire Caused by JC Penney Defective Water Heater JC Penny Water Heater Author: San Jose, CA Insurance Companies: JC Penney & Liberty Mutual Insurance Company San Jose, California & Nation wide

Jan 30 2009
JC Penny Credit card Scam Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: JC Penny Credit Card Los Angeles, California

Jan 16 2009
GE Money - JC Penny - Lenscrafters UNETHICAL CROOKS El Paso Texas Author: Sun City, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: GE Money - JC Penny - Lenscrafters El Paso, Texas

Dec 22 2008
JC Penny Beware of JC Penny Ripoff Credit Cards Merrillville Indiana ITS NOT JC PENNEY - ITS GE MONEY BANK Author: Crown Point, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: JC Penny Merrillville, Indiana

Dec 21 2008
JC Penny Lost My Return And Will Not Refund My Money ripoff lost merchandise return policy refund dishonest Freehold Internet JC Penny is ripping off people Author: Wall, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: JC Penny Internet

Dec 03 2008
JC PENNY FAMILY FUN!!!! Jc Penny scam.... DO Not buy from them Lamar South Carolina Author: Lamar, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: JC PENNY FAMILY FUN!!!! Lamar, South Carolina

Aug 27 2008
JC Penny Optical Lousy Customer service...Made out to be a Liar by Optical Staff... Waste of my gas money and time! Memphis Tennessee employee Author: Hernando, Mississippi Employees: JC Penny Optical Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 09 2008
JC Penny JC penny engaging in Loan Sharking misrepresents APR Interests rates changes agreements El Paso Texas Author: London, Washington Financial Services: JC Penny El Paso, Texas

Jul 29 2008
Customer Service Group Inc., Mike W. Brown, Human Resources Manager Offer employment as a secrete shopper to analyse Wal Mart, Money Gram and JC Penny Markham Ontario Another comment Author: Richmond, Virginia Home Based Business: Customer Service Group Inc. Markham, Ontario

Jul 13 2008
Fun Family Rewards I did not join this program, I was ording from JC Penny and the next thing I know I'm being billed. Plano Texas Author: Clay City, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Fun Family Rewards Plano, Texas

Jun 02 2008
JC Penny Family Fun Rewards - Stonebridge Family Fun Rewards has taken money from my credit card Without Authorization. I am very upset Mesa Arizona Consumer Affairs Manager Author: Mesa, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: JC Penny Family Fun Rewards - Stonebridge Mesa, Arizona

May 03 2008
JC Penny And GE Money Bank Too Bad, Shop elsewhere Plano Texas Author: McCordsville, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: JC Penny And GE Money Bank Plano, Texas

Apr 18 2008
JC Penney offered me a $10. rebate on the electric Blanket I bought from them. Now, for several months they have been charging my bank account the amount of the rebate. Traverse City Michigan help for u Author: Traverse City, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: JC Penny Traverse City, Michigan

Apr 17 2008
JC Penny Falsified an insurance claim for worker's compensation Jersey City New Jersey Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Con Artists: JC Penny Jersey City, New Jersey

Mar 27 2008
JC Penny SBS Ripoff San Francisco California Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Department & Outlet Stores: JC Penny Nationwide

Feb 12 2008
Stoneridge Benefits Services/SBS Family Fun Rewards Total Rip Off From JC Penny and Family Fun Rewards Plano Texas Consumer Affairs Manager Author: Ft. Wayne, Indiana Financial Services: Stoneridge Benefits Services/SBS Family Fun Rewards Plano, Texas

Feb 02 2008
SBS Family Fun / JC Penny Charging $9.95 a month without my approval! Internet Author: Bowie, Maryland Department & Outlet Stores: SBS Family Fun /JC Penny Internet

Jan 22 2008
JC Penney fraudulent jewelry return policy, fraudulent sale information and pricing, over pricing, not enough sales associates Ripoff Berlin Marlboro Nationwide Get your information right before you complain Author: Hudson, Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: JC Penney Marlboro, Massachusetts

Sep 07 2007
JC Penney salon ripoff Joliet Illinois JCP associate sympathizes Author: Lockport, Illinois Hair Salons: JC Penney salon Joliet, Illinois

Jul 27 2007
JC Penny Homestore Pleasanton, CA Manager called me a liar and a cheat and refused to refund my TWO brand new, unopened comforter sets! PLeasanton, CA California America Author: Dubin, California Department & Outlet Stores: JC Penny Homestore PLeasanton, CA, California