Company Directory | jd-byrider
Approximately 494 Reports Found

Sep 19 2016
JD Byrider They set you up to fail Columbia South Carolina Why would you buy a car if you don't have the down payment? Author: South Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
JD BYrider/CNAC Rip off car lot and finance company.. This Company is a rip off run the other way as fast as possible Cleveland Ohio
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Junk Dealers: JD BYrider/CNAC Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 12 2016
JD Byrider, SPFLD MA Not the best place to do business. Springfield Mass
the total cost to me would have been Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Auto Dealers: JD Byrider, SPFLD MA Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
JD Byrider Ashtabula Ohio Christian Dieterich and all of JD Byrder Selling vehicles that they know have multiple problems also unlawfully filing the Buyers Guide Ashtabula Ohio unfair trade practices Author: Middlefield, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider AShtabula Ohio Ashtabula, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Solution to your problem Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 10 2016
Jd byrider Poor customer service Branford Connecticut
Author: Danbury, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Jd byrider Connecticut

Jul 20 2016
JD Byrider/CNAC screwed by JD Byrider/CNAC Chandler Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD Byrider/CNAC Chandler, Arizona

May 28 2016
JD Byrider Monroeville DON'T BE PRESSURED! Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Verona, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Monroeville Monroeville, Pennsylvania

May 04 2016
JD Byrider Tuesday. Sales rep JD Money Trap Columbus Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbus, Ohio

Apr 12 2016
JD Byrider CNAC Not Upfront Dorchester Massachusetts Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
Jd byrider Worst mistake ever Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Jd byrider Houston, Texas

Mar 18 2016
Smart Auto formerly JD Byrider I was sold a lemon back in 2007 or 2008 the company then moved locations I was no longer able to contact them the car was returned it is now March 2016 and they send me a collection letter for 9,058.05 of which I do not owe the car was priced for less and I didn't get to drive the car for even 2 months. These people are real rip offs and will not even help you even if you have atleast a 30 day warranty it still doesn't matter this company does not abide by any of their promises and you will just be ripped off. Do not trust these scammers. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Dealers: Smart Auto formerly JD Byrider Nevada

Feb 24 2016
JD byrider Rip Off bridgeport west Virginia Author: ashland, Virginia Auto Dealers: JD byrider Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
JD byrider CNAC Carnow acceptance company Absolute scam to get money from desperate people! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Loans: JD byrider Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
JD byRider Columbus, Indiana Ripped my wife and I off on a vehicle purchase Columbus Indiana Lock Up? Author: Henryville, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byRider Columbus, Indiana Columbus, Indiana

Nov 05 2015
JD Byrider - Mike Gill - Mike Gill with JD Byrider trying to con me into a over-priced loan. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: JD Byrider San Antonio San Antonio, Texas

Oct 05 2015
Jd Byrider Decatur Mechanics ripoff Decatur Illinois
Author: Champaign, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Jd Byrider Decatur Decatur, Illinois

Sep 19 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Reginal Manager Whitney Green Refused to take my car payment that was only 12 hours late Joliet Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Joliet, Illinois

Aug 27 2015
JD byrider Attempted Ripoff flint Michigan No ground to stand on Author: linden, Michigan Auto Dealers: JD byrider flint, Michigan

Aug 19 2015
JD byrider abuse!!! Very disrespectful once they have you in a loan. They hang up on me when i tried to make a payment. Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO , Florida Liars: JD byrider Orlando , Florida

Jul 08 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Dan Keitley Was Supposed To Give Me $1500 For My Vehicle,But Said I Still Had To Pay The Deferred Dowwn Payments Bi Weekly. When I Lost Days An Hours At Work,Dan Wouldn't Re Do The Paperwork And Work With Me. I Had Thought The Payments Would Be $170 A Month,Not Bi Weekly And Not Till August.They Re Poed The Van Last Night. I Had Already Paid Them A Total Of $180.00 Dover Ohio
Really? Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
JD Byrider Yes they are true to their words whent they say they will get you in a car but they make you feel trapped after the deal is complete. Have had nothing but problems with my car from week 1 they sold me a lemon and over charged me outragous pricing. 1st week i had my car i had to rplace tires and ball joints a month later had to replace sway bar links then few months later my ac clutch went out and after that my rear end went out and right after that my motor went bad. 2 years after having the car i found out the blue book value of the car was just 4,000 and the charged me over 11,000 for the car they sold me a lemon and ripped me off really bad ill never ever go back to them for another car in my life. I highly recommend no one to go to JD byrider to get a car they set you up for failure make you feel trapped and makes your deal with them feel like a living hell Greenwood Indiana So.. Author: rosedale, Indiana Car Financing: JD Byrider greenwood, Indiana

Jun 07 2015
jd byrider rip off Allentown pennsylvania Pulling What? Author: bath, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: jd byrider

May 14 2015
JD Byrider I got a car in November 8th of 2014 I had a belt in my car squeaking and if it will fix if I came back so I came back for days and they said they couldn't fix it well its been about for months now and my muffler is starting to come off  columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider columbus, Ohio