Company Directory | jim

Nov 26 2016
Inland Empire Bulldogs Jimmey DiazNate DiazJim DiazNathan Diaz Inland Empire RARE Bulldogs Instagram @ Inlandempirebulldogs Nate (909)329-5896 Jim (909)331-2279 jim356@live.com Sell Sick dogs. They do not take responsibility of ther sick dogs. Less than 24 hours dog dies. Fontana California Author: Riverside, California Dog Breeders: Inland Empire Bulldogs Fontana, California

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 14 2016
Errl Cup Jim Morrison False Advertisement, Fraud, Anti Semitic comments, not honoring refund or contract Phoenix Arizona
Errl Cup and Errl Camp Author: Mesa, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: Errl Cup Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 10 2016
Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW A car RUNNING PERFECTLY FINE TURNS INTO IT'S RUINED TOW IT OUT OF HERE AND GET OUR RENTAL CAR BACK!!!! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Isanti, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 08 2016
TourParts.com; SIV Clothing, Entertainment1; James Crisman;Janet Crisman Refused to return over $10,000.00 in audio visual equipment loaned out to Jim Crisman. Sherman Oaks, California
New Information Author: El Segundo, California Party Rentals: TourParts.com SIV Clothing Entertainment1 california

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB, shoomery.org, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 17 2016
Jim Brown Automotive Tampa Forever Transmission Warranty Tampa Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Brown Automotive Tampa Tampa, Florida

Oct 11 2016
jim keefer direct private lenders jim keefer direct private lender James Keefer Arkansas Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Commerical Lending Brokers: jim keefer direct private lenders Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
Jim Bakker Show Morningside Church Jim Bakker Lori Bakker Charging for products not delivered and fraudulently taking money out of customers accounts. Branson Missouri Author: Loudon, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Jim Bakker Show Morningside Church Branson, Missouri

12, Report #1332075

Oct 07 2016
Jim Sadler, A-Plus Contract Management Jim Sadler collected three payments of $533.84 that he was suppose to remit to me for sale of my Motorhome Ocala Florida Author: Connelly Springs, North Carolina RV Dealers: Jim Sadler Ocala, Florida

Oct 04 2016
Management Resources - James ,Jim, Heineman Did Not Provide Agreed Upon Services and has Failed to Issue a Refund Weatherford Texas Author: Windsor, Colorado Employment Services: Management Resources Weatherford, Texas

Oct 03 2016
Courier Post Jim Walsh Corrupt Reporter Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: Courier Post

Oct 02 2016
DH Griffin Wrecking Co. Eric Frie. Jim Hudson Greensboro ,, Raleigh North Carolina Author: Danville, Virginia Loans: DH Griffin Wrecking Co. Greensboro , North Carolina

Sep 28 2016
admin@postalexam473.com Jim Thomas Did not send study course as requested and paid for by discover card. ( $39.00) Refund request ignored. Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: admin@postalexam473.com Internet

Sep 23 2016
TLC Performance TLC Performance Jim Chenoweth FJ40Jim NOT the Carburetor Guru Claimed Lancaster Ohio Author: Rochester, New York Auto Repair Service: TLC Performance Lancaster, Ohio

Sep 23 2016
No Nonsense Psychic Medium Jennifer Pantella Gets her messages based on manipulative questions. Trys to get you to take her classes Jim Thorpe PA Positive Experience Author: Lehighton, Pennsylvania Astrologers & Psychics: No Nonsense Psychic Medium

Sep 20 2016
James Glinski JTG Enterprises, Jim Glinsky He Stole From The Wrong Guy. Follow Along As The Guy Gets Even! Tucson
Author: Tucson, Arizona Interior Decorators: James Glinski Tucson,

Sep 18 2016
Albertsons Store Director Paul Martinez Jim Perkins EVP, West Region OperationsBob Miller Chairman & Chief Executive OfficerBridgette Moore Mayor Official City of WildomarCity of Wildomar Fire Station # 61 Captain: Richard Owens Chief of Police: Captain Leonar Outrageous prices can be tolerated if the customer gets great service and, is a safe place to shop which its not. Wildomar California Author: Irvine, California Grocery Stores: Albertsons Wildomar, California

Sep 13 2016
Coast Management extorted $2,000.00 from me, they harassed me for 8 years of my life while living there, they ONLY picked on ME during the whole time i lived there and singled me out, i had to hire a lawyer to write the board of directors numerous letters to leave me alone, life was hell there, they harassed me so much that i ended up selling the property back in August of 2015, they monitored my life and business during the duration of me staying over there, the invented new rules every year to make my life impossible to live there, 3 homeowners ganged up on me and bullied me for the whole time that i was there: jen, jim and carlos and they worked with carolyn simmons the property manager who always believed them. Agoura Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Coast Management Agoura Hills, California

Sep 01 2016
Allegiant Legal Group /Nationwide Legal Group/ Central Law Group/Jim Barker Swindler! mortgage modification scammer Costa Mesa California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Allegiant Legal Group Costa Mesa, California

Aug 28 2016
Carlton Medical Supply Jim Turner/ JT Group This is a SCAM ! Do not work for this MAN! McDonough Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Wanted Criminals: Carlton Medical Supply McDonough , Georgia

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide BBB Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Carlton Medical Supply Jim Turner James Turner Clendia TurnerDovita Turner/PooleJames TurnerDavid Turner David's Medical Supply Scam Will hired you then fire you within a month McDonough Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Employers: Carlton Medical Supply McDonough, Georgia