Company Directory | job-offer
Approximately 286 Reports Found

Feb 10 2016
Morele Fraud job offer Author: Killeen, Texas On-Line Business: Morele Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
derrick hay/ Michael moore I was applying for a job on craigslist,I believe, and was sent an email job a job offer to be a secret shooper. GREAT! as a customer er service manager, I know a lot about great customer service. I filled out the firm via email and didn't seem like a scam because really no social security # was asked of me. so I filled out the forms and was waiting for my task /questionnaire in the mail.  Houston texas
Author: brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: derrick hay Internet

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Dec 16 2015
People Helping People Won't Refund $150 Training Materials/Misrepresented Job Offer. Bakersfield California Follow-up/Voicemails from Company Author: Tehachapi, California Financial Education: People Helping People Bakersfield, California

5, Report #1201036

Dec 04 2015
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Employment Services: JSM Consulting, LLC Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
Petra Novak cieechange.com cieechange.com,info@sgt09.com Petra Novak from consiexchange.com contacted me with a job offer based on my resume, faxed copy of my ID and signed employement offer, for fake security check. Identity theft scam. Unknown, reported to be from CIEE in Portland ME Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Petra Novak cieechange.com Internet

Nov 17 2015
consiexchange.com Petra Novak David Nudds Gave job offer, employment agreement, took identity Internet Happened to me as well Author: Lexington, North Carolina Employment Services: consiexchange.com Internet

Oct 29 2015
Richard Reene/Veterans Heart Foundation Veterans Heart Foundation Job Offer Clerical text interview google hangout yahoo im El Segundo California
Author: Orlando, Florida Employment Services: Richard Reene/Veterans Heart Foundation El Segundo, California

Oct 21 2015
JSM Consulting REVIEW: JSM Consulting dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Brandefined takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up. *UPDATE: JSM Consulting pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. JSM Consulting recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Miami, Florida Consulting: JM Consulting Internet

Oct 03 2015
warren transportation warrentransportation.com warrentransportation job offer through email. New York New York Author: NYC, New York Employment Services: warren transportation New York, New York

Aug 31 2015
EMD Property Management Kathleen Felis I thought the job offer looked fishy, so I looked them up and saw another Ripoff about it. Internet Author: Grand Chute, Wisconsin Property Management: EMD Property Management Internet

Aug 09 2015
www.onlinetypingjobs.net Fake Job Offer Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Employers: onlinetypingjobs Internet

Jul 31 2015
Tobias Roland Fraudulent Job Offer Canada Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Advertising / Deceptive: Employment Services: Tobias Roland Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
We Hire Centers Ronald Sawyer scam, job offer, misrepresentation San Diego California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Employment Services: We Hire Centers San Diego, California

Jun 01 2015
we hire centers usa kelly smart @ we hirecenters.com Bogus claim for a job offer provided I give my credit score San Diego CA California Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: we hire centers usa San Diego CA, Illinois

May 29 2015
JM Firm Michael Mell Michael Mell emailed me with a job offer and it was a scam Middleton, Wisconsin Physical Addres Author: Sacramento, California Advertising / Deceptive: JM Firm Nationwide

May 15 2015
hrmanageranjan Fraudulent job offer. Contacted by text and then yahoo messenger. Unknown Nationwide Author: Galveston, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: hrmanageranjan Nationwide

May 09 2015
Loop Telecommunication International, Inc. Howard Percy lie about a job offer and took personal bank information Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Employees: Loop Telecommunication International, Inc. Nationwide

May 05 2015
Fresh investment technology FIT Work opportunity SCAM!!! they sent me a job offer requesting a copy of my driver license !! I never applied for this job Calgary Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Fresh investment technology Internet

Mar 21 2015
JSMConsulting of USA sent a scam email about a job offer as Benefits Representative. , WI Internet Author: Indiana Bait-and-Switch: JSMConsulting of USA Internet

Mar 21 2015
Fortis Healthcare Ltd, David Cooper Bogus Job Offer via phone Instant Messaging and Yahoo Email and IM via Internet
Author: Mary Esther, Florida Con Artists: Fortis Healthcare Ltd, David Cooper Internet

22, Report #1205088

Jan 28 2015
David Cooper Cooper Engineering Kayla Saunders David Greene David Cooper, Cooper Engineering, Personal Asssistant, Job Offer, Scam Nationwide David Cooper Linkedin Author: Orland0, Florida Financial Services: Davic Cooper Nationwide

23, Report #1203842

Jan 23 2015
We Hire Center USA Lauren Smalls (Job Placement Manager) False Job recruiting - working in conjunction with another company to falsify job offer. San Diego, CA Internet
Author: Amarillo, Texas Employment Services: We Hire Center USA Internet

24, Report #1199890

Jan 07 2015
MESM Medical Group MESM Limited Work From Home Job Offer via CareerBuilder Buckshaw Village United Kingdom Author: Virginia Work at Home: MESM Medical Group Internet

25, Report #1197447

Dec 24 2014
CMP Trading Julia MarkoJulija SenkoElena Bylich Job Offer to Use your personal credit card to purchase merchandise and ship to Russia New York Internet Author: Napoleon, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: CMP Trading Internet