Company Directory | job-offer
Approximately 301 Reports Found

1, Report #1341988

Dec 07 2016
Jason Nolet Claims to be Human Resources Manager of IDT Corporation Fake Job Offer City not listed Internet
Author: Millersville, Maryland Work at Home Business: Jason Nolet Internet

Nov 04 2016
Mrs. Diane Lena Mrs. Chapman,Ryan Chapman I received a text from a lady named Kate Grang from care. She was texting me about a job offer for offer Internet
Author: New Haven, Connecticut Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mrs. Diane Lena Internet

Nov 04 2016
Living well Health Solutions Mule scam desguised as job offer Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employers: Living well Health Solutions Internet

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Aug 30 2016
Michelin Joness Cameron Real Estate Job offer email from Michelin Joness of Cameron Real Estate. Requesting personal info. Calgary Internet Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Employers: Michelin Joness Internet

Aug 29 2016
Global-Migrate SCAM Global-migrate dubai took money for fake visa canadathey called me about a work permit visa for canada. they promised to find me work and a job offer called Dubai Global-Migrate Author: Alabama Liars: Global-Migrate SCAM Dubai,

Aug 23 2016
GTM Logistics Linda Beyers, Manager, ; Rebbeca Bushner, HR Manager, ; Alec Nobomolov, Brooklyn, NY Job Offer: Logistics Manager in the United States Internet Update Author: Hopkins, South Carolina On-Line Stores: GTM Logistics Internet

8, Report #1320139

Aug 01 2016
Maroko, Inc. Joseph Maroko Job Offer, Assistant, Customer Service Internet Author: Kaysville, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Maroko, Inc. Internet

Jul 22 2016
city dynamic Rainbow cleaner humidifier scam job offer las cruces New Mexico Author: las cruces , New Mexico Appliances: city dynamic las cruces , New Mexico

Jul 10 2016
KYH Steel Holdings Ltd kyh-hkkyh-hk.com Hunt@outlook.jp Job Offer Scam Mongkok, Kowloon Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Accounting: KYH Steel Holdings Ltd Internet

Jun 16 2016
Force Business Consulting Uses Consulting Job Offer, employment contract, credit card scam, internet, preys on unemployed Internet Author: Richmond, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Force Business Consulting Internet

May 25 2016
Global Consulting Group Globex Consultgroup Job offer as Operations officer to collect funds on behalf of the company New Jersey Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Services: Global Consulting Group Internet

Apr 20 2016
Eco Sistema Organico Luis Guillermo Alvarado Lopez, Elsa Alvarado Leal DOES NOT PAY PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR THEM San Jose Del Cabo Baja California Sur Update Author: Anytown, North Carolina Work Place Bullies: Eco Sistema Organico

Apr 06 2016
Adecco Staffing Agency This company reached out to me with a fraudulent job offer. They look exactly like another fake website that I came across. Keep an eye out! Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alaska Employment Services: Adecco Staffing Agency Internet

Mar 29 2016
Lanco Infratech Job Offer Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Work at Home Business: Lanco Infratech Internet

Feb 22 2016
JM Consulting Michael Mell Scam Job Offer Middleton, WI Internet Author: Miami, Florida Consulting: JM Consulting Internet

17, Report #1201036

Feb 22 2016
JSM Consulting, LLC Michael Todd, Michael Mell Fake Job Offer Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Employment Services: JSM Consulting, LLC Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Morele Fraud job offer Question Author: Killeen, Texas On-Line Business: Morele Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
derrick hay/ Michael moore I was applying for a job on craigslist,I believe, and was sent an email job a job offer to be a secret shooper. GREAT! as a customer er service manager, I know a lot about great customer service. I filled out the firm via email and didn't seem like a scam because really no social security # was asked of me. so I filled out the forms and was waiting for my task /questionnaire in the mail.  Houston texas
Author: brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: derrick hay Internet

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Dec 16 2015
People Helping People Won't Refund $150 Training Materials/Misrepresented Job Offer. Bakersfield California Follow-up/Voicemails from Company Author: Tehachapi, California Financial Education: People Helping People Bakersfield, California

Nov 19 2015
Petra Novak cieechange.com cieechange.com,info@sgt09.com Petra Novak from consiexchange.com contacted me with a job offer based on my resume, faxed copy of my ID and signed employement offer, for fake security check. Identity theft scam. Unknown, reported to be from CIEE in Portland ME Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Petra Novak cieechange.com Internet

Nov 17 2015
consiexchange.com Petra Novak David Nudds Gave job offer, employment agreement, took identity Internet Happened to me as well Author: Lexington, North Carolina Employment Services: consiexchange.com Internet

Oct 29 2015
Richard Reene/Veterans Heart Foundation Veterans Heart Foundation Job Offer Clerical text interview google hangout yahoo im El Segundo California
Author: Orlando, Florida Employment Services: Richard Reene/Veterans Heart Foundation El Segundo, California

Oct 03 2015
warren transportation warrentransportation.com warrentransportation job offer through email. New York New York Author: NYC, New York Employment Services: warren transportation New York, New York