Company Directory | job-offer
Approximately 293 Reports Found

Jul 22 2016
city dynamic Rainbow cleaner humidifier scam job offer las cruces New Mexico Author: las cruces , New Mexico Appliances: city dynamic las cruces , New Mexico

Jul 10 2016
KYH Steel Holdings Ltd kyh-hkkyh-hk.com Hunt@outlook.jp Job Offer Scam Mongkok, Kowloon Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Accounting: KYH Steel Holdings Ltd Internet

Jun 16 2016
Force Business Consulting Uses Consulting Job Offer, employment contract, credit card scam, internet, preys on unemployed Internet Author: Richmond, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Force Business Consulting Internet

May 25 2016
Global Consulting Group Globex Consultgroup Job offer as Operations officer to collect funds on behalf of the company New Jersey Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Services: Global Consulting Group Internet

Apr 20 2016
Eco Sistema Organico Luis Guillermo Alvarado Lopez, Elsa Alvarado Leal DOES NOT PAY PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR THEM San Jose Del Cabo Baja California Sur Update Author: Anytown, North Carolina Work Place Bullies: Eco Sistema Organico

Apr 06 2016
Adecco Staffing Agency This company reached out to me with a fraudulent job offer. They look exactly like another fake website that I came across. Keep an eye out! Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alaska Employment Services: Adecco Staffing Agency Internet

Mar 29 2016
Lanco Infratech Job Offer Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Work at Home Business: Lanco Infratech Internet

Feb 22 2016
JM Consulting Michael Mell Scam Job Offer Middleton, WI Internet Author: Miami, Florida Consulting: JM Consulting Internet

9, Report #1201036

Feb 22 2016
JSM Consulting, LLC Michael Todd, Michael Mell Fake Job Offer Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Employment Services: JSM Consulting, LLC Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Morele Fraud job offer Question Author: Killeen, Texas On-Line Business: Morele Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
derrick hay/ Michael moore I was applying for a job on craigslist,I believe, and was sent an email job a job offer to be a secret shooper. GREAT! as a customer er service manager, I know a lot about great customer service. I filled out the firm via email and didn't seem like a scam because really no social security # was asked of me. so I filled out the forms and was waiting for my task /questionnaire in the mail.  Houston texas
Author: brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: derrick hay Internet

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Dec 16 2015
People Helping People Won't Refund $150 Training Materials/Misrepresented Job Offer. Bakersfield California Follow-up/Voicemails from Company Author: Tehachapi, California Financial Education: People Helping People Bakersfield, California

Nov 19 2015
Petra Novak cieechange.com cieechange.com,info@sgt09.com Petra Novak from consiexchange.com contacted me with a job offer based on my resume, faxed copy of my ID and signed employement offer, for fake security check. Identity theft scam. Unknown, reported to be from CIEE in Portland ME Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Petra Novak cieechange.com Internet

Nov 17 2015
consiexchange.com Petra Novak David Nudds Gave job offer, employment agreement, took identity Internet Happened to me as well Author: Lexington, North Carolina Employment Services: consiexchange.com Internet

Oct 29 2015
Richard Reene/Veterans Heart Foundation Veterans Heart Foundation Job Offer Clerical text interview google hangout yahoo im El Segundo California
Author: Orlando, Florida Employment Services: Richard Reene/Veterans Heart Foundation El Segundo, California

Oct 03 2015
warren transportation warrentransportation.com warrentransportation job offer through email. New York New York Author: NYC, New York Employment Services: warren transportation New York, New York

Aug 31 2015
EMD Property Management Kathleen Felis I thought the job offer looked fishy, so I looked them up and saw another Ripoff about it. Internet Author: Grand Chute, Wisconsin Property Management: EMD Property Management Internet

Aug 09 2015
www.onlinetypingjobs.net Fake Job Offer Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Employers: onlinetypingjobs Internet

Jul 31 2015
Tobias Roland Fraudulent Job Offer Canada Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Advertising / Deceptive: Employment Services: Tobias Roland Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
We Hire Centers Ronald Sawyer scam, job offer, misrepresentation San Diego California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Employment Services: We Hire Centers San Diego, California

Jun 01 2015
we hire centers usa kelly smart @ we hirecenters.com Bogus claim for a job offer provided I give my credit score San Diego CA California Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: we hire centers usa San Diego CA, Illinois

May 29 2015
JM Firm Michael Mell Michael Mell emailed me with a job offer and it was a scam Middleton, Wisconsin Physical Addres Author: Sacramento, California Advertising / Deceptive: JM Firm Nationwide

May 15 2015
hrmanageranjan Fraudulent job offer. Contacted by text and then yahoo messenger. Unknown Nationwide Author: Galveston, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: hrmanageranjan Nationwide

May 09 2015
Loop Telecommunication International, Inc. Howard Percy lie about a job offer and took personal bank information Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Employees: Loop Telecommunication International, Inc. Nationwide