Company Directory | just-energy
Approximately 42 Reports Found

Apr 14 2014
Just Energy Our bill has doubled since signing up for this, energy effecient program. Nipsco checked what we have been paying and what we are now paying and confirmed that. Our thermostat is digitally programmed to have heat set at 65 and our bill is $354.20 South Bend Indiana Author: South Bend, Indiana Consumer Services: Just Energy South Bend, Indiana

Apr 09 2014
  JUST ENERGY I WAS SCAMMED Internet
Author: warren, Michigan Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: JUST ENERGY Internet

Feb 06 2014
Commerce Energy dba Just Energy Just Energy, US Energy Broken Promises Cleveland Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Utility Companies: Commerce Energy dba Just Energy Cleveland, Ohio

4, Report #1119981

Jan 31 2014
Just Energy of Massachusetts Just Energy of Ontario Just energy promised me 6.9 cents ,not to ever go above Nstar rates ,after a month or two the rate is almost twice Nstar rate ,because I use electricity for heating my bill was very high after they doubled their rates that I noticed ,most people would no ,they ripped me off for $1300 ,only God knows how much the rip off in their final month. Please do not sign with them. Buffalo New York Author: Dover, Massachusetts Electrical Services: Just Energy of Massachusetts Buffalo, New York

Nov 30 2013
Just Energy 100% scam. Pushy sales people lie. Company wont cancel service. Rates went way up!!! Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Utility Companies: Just Energy Rochester, New York

Nov 06 2013
Just Energy This is a one way conversation, you hear me? that is Tim's way of conversation Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Electrical Services: Just Energy Dallas, Texas

Sep 28 2013
Just Energy WARNING JUST ENERGY SCAM Mississauga Ontario Author: Red Deer, Alberta Electrical Services: Just Energy Mississauga, Ontario

Jun 29 2013
Just Energy Pushy, deceptive, threatening Mississauga Ontario Author: Brampton, Ontario Sales People: Just Energy Brampton, Ontario

May 09 2013
Just Energy(Commerce Energy in CA) Commerce Energy aka Just Energy customer service said he canceled but didn't San Francisco Bay Area California Author: Daly City, California Door to Door Sales: Just Energy(Commerce Energy in CA) Daly City, California

Apr 18 2013
Just Energy Did not follow through on their promise Internet Author: Arlington, Utility Companies: Just Energy Internet

Apr 03 2013
Just Energy Just Energy Hudson Energu How very true Hudson Energy, Just Energy 16 Four Seasons Place, , Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Questionable Activities: Just Energy Hudson Energy, Just Energy 16 Four Seasons Place,, Ontario

Mar 04 2013
Just Energy early contract cancelation fee Internet, Indiana Author: Peru, Indiana Utility Companies: Just Energy Internet, Indiana

Mar 02 2013
Momentis Momentis by Just Energy MLM Deceptive and Fraudalent Scheme Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Cult: Momentis Internet

Feb 13 2013
Hudson Energy, Just Energy John Roche, Etobicoke Regional Unethical hiring practices and not getting paid from the company to begin with, must chase the agents for payment, company not providing agent pay stubs for appointment bookings Etobicoke, Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Business Consultants: Hudson Energy, Just Energy Etobicoke, Ontario

Jan 10 2013
Just Energy Scummy bunch of scheisters! Avoid them at any cost. I bought their spiel, and I suffered as a result. Prices are not competitive. After I moved, they screwed me cause I wouldn't continue with the Just Energy, Scam, Untrustworthy, Avoid Internet Author: NEWFIELD, New York Fuel Companies: Just Energy Internet

Jan 09 2013
Just Energy Changed, website no it want work lied about fees Houston , Texas Author: , Texas Electrical Services: Just Energy Houston, Texas

Jan 07 2013
Just Energy Hassled by computerized call that doesn't say who they are and why they are calling, to cancel service I have to pay a $50 termination fee new york, New York Author: brooklyn, New York Fuel Companies: Just Energy new york, New York

Oct 29 2012
Just Energy Deceptive, Aggressive and Rude Sales Tactics Mississauga, Ontario Canada Author: Columbus, Ohio Utility Companies: Just Energy Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 04 2012
USESC, Just Energy Scamed me im a 72 year old hisapnic. This man flashed a badge made me get my gas bill and promised id save money. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois City Employees: USESC Chicago, Illinois

Aug 02 2012
JUST ENERGY SCAM ARTISTS OF MAXIMUM PROPORTIONS DALLAS, Texas Author: Roby, Texas Electrical Services: JUST ENERGY DALLAS, Texas

Jun 22 2012
just energy I sing a contract with just energy and the bill went up instead of down syracuse, New York Author: syracuse, New York Utility Companies: just energy syracuse, New York

Jun 06 2012
Hudson Energy Just Energy, U.S.Energy misleading, deceptive company Westmont, Illinois Author: Hammond, Internet Sales People: Hudson Energy Westmont, Illinois

May 28 2012
just energy just energy monthly harassment Houston Texas Author: watertown, New York Door to Door Sales: just energy Houston, Texas

Jan 11 2012
just energy my mother had hip surgery and was in dallas to recover. dallas, Texas Author: wichita falls, Texas Utility Companies: just energy dallas, Texas

Nov 18 2011
Just Energy commerce lied & ripped me off they owe me for pending deals & the extra 15 per customer & 200 for a refferal bonus! rocky river, Ohio Author: lorain, Ohio Employers: Just Energy rocky river, Ohio