Company Directory | kaplan-university
Approximately 345 Reports Found

Jul 01 2015
kaplan u ripoff course fraud Internet Author: ann arbor, Michigan Colleges and Universities: kaplan university online Internet

Jun 30 2015
KAPLAN UNIVERSITY Told I had to take all prerequisites over again because , I had been out of school for over 7 years. I have been a PRACTICING nurse since 1996 per credited school. Iowa is base for Kaplan Internet/ IOWA
Author: Maitland, Missouri Colleges and Universities: KAPLAN UNIVERSITY Internet

May 26 2015
Kaplan university They pocketed my Pell grants. I received letters stating that k was getting 4200 in Pell grants and they gave 900 now where did the rest of my money go. They put me into so much debt it is ridiculous. Internet Author: Bunceton , Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Kaplan university Internet

May 09 2015
kaplan university scam iowa Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Computer Classes: kaplan university Nationwide

Apr 28 2015
Kaplan University emotional roller coaster Cedar Rapids Iowa Time for a Change Author: Vinton , Iowa Private Schools: Kaplan University Cedar Rapids , Iowa

Apr 07 2015
Kaplan University Transfer of class a scam Urbandale Iowa Author: Cambridge, Iowa Medical Personnel: Kaplan University Urbandale, Iowa

Mar 27 2015
Kaplan University Charging money unfairly\lying about costs and obligations Davenport, IA Iowa Author: Norfolk, Massachusetts Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport, IA , Iowa

Mar 25 2015
Kaplan University Ripped me off. Charged me full tuition after I withdraw by my 3rd session IOWA Internet No Governing laws for Colleges Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Internet

Mar 19 2015
Kaplan University Online Horrible, Rip Off, Fraud, Deceptive, Unethical Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Online Nationwide

Mar 18 2015
Kaplan University KU Financial Aid Online Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Mar 14 2015
Kaplan University Predatory student loan lending Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Lincoln, Nebraska

Mar 11 2015
Kaplan University False statements Davenport Internet Author: Rex, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

Mar 03 2015
Kaplan University, Kaplan Choice Loan, and Genesis Lending Services Kaplan used deceptive practices for a uselss degree to obtain a private loan through their school and their lender Beaverton Oregon Update: Kaplan University takes loans from Genesis Lending Author: Humansville, Missouri Education & Learning Centers: Kaplan University Beaverton, Oregon

39, Report #1208362

Feb 11 2015
Kaplan University Tessa Holst, Sherri Campbell Wallen, Wade d**e Kaplan University Rip Off, Scam, Constitutional violators Davenport Iowa Nationwide
Beware of Tessa Holst Author: Merritt Island, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

40, Report #1205968

Feb 01 2015
KAPLAN UNIVERSITY, DAVENPORT, IOWA Kaplan admtting office used high pressure sales, and continued charging me after I'd left the school DAVENPORT Iowa PAT Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: KAPLAN UNIVERSITY DAVENPORT , Iowa

41, Report #1205615

Jan 30 2015
kaplan university kaplan SCAM Internet Author: kansas city, Missouri Colleges and Universities: kaplan university Internet

42, Report #1201179

Jan 12 2015
Kaplan University Over charging Davenport Iowa Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport , Iowa

43, Report #1200559

Jan 09 2015
Kaplan University Kaplan Created Debt, and Have Seriously Impacted My Family's Future Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Newington, Connecticut Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

44, Report #1199373

Jan 04 2015
Kaplan University rip off Nationwide comment Author: City Rabch, California Colleges and Universities: Charter Schools: Kaplan University Nationwide

45, Report #1199270

Jan 04 2015
Kaplan University-Davenport Online Maxed out my Student Loans and I can't enroll for my Master Program because I can't get my transcript- Davenport Iowa Standard Author: Liberty, South Carolina Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University-Davenport Online Internet

46, Report #1198071

Dec 28 2014
Kaplan University They over charged me and when I dropped out, they continued to charge me Nationwide Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Liars: Kaplan University Nationwide

47, Report #1195538

Dec 15 2014
Kaplan University Financial Aid Sit on your stipends Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Kaplan University Financial Aid Nationwide

48, Report #1192831

Dec 03 2014
Kaplan University Online Scammed into Debt Internet Author: Pamplico, South Carolina Education & Learning Centers: Kaplan University Online Internet

49, Report #1192644

Dec 02 2014
Kaplan University Financial Aid rip-off Nationwide Author: S Daytona, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

50, Report #1191373

Nov 25 2014
Kaplan university I went for two semesters and then they raised the price so I wasn't able to go anymore and had to drop out. Davenport Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa WANTED REWARD $$$: Kaplan university Davenport, Iowa