Company Directory | kaplan-university
Approximately 323 Reports Found

26, Report #1192831

Dec 03 2014
Kaplan University Online Scammed into Debt Internet Author: Pamplico, South Carolina Education & Learning Centers: Kaplan University Online Internet

27, Report #1192644

Dec 02 2014
Kaplan University Financial Aid rip-off Nationwide Author: S Daytona, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

28, Report #1191373

Nov 25 2014
Kaplan university I went for two semesters and then they raised the price so I wasn't able to go anymore and had to drop out. Davenport Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa WANTED REWARD $$$: Kaplan university Davenport, Iowa

29, Report #1191244

Nov 25 2014
Kaplan University I studied Paralegal Studies at Kaplan Cleveland Ohio questions Author: Lakewood , Ohio Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University

30, Report #1191208

Nov 24 2014
Kaplan University Never gave me my pell grants Florida Internet Author: Hammond, Indiana Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

31, Report #1190779

Nov 22 2014
Kaplan University Claimed to be accredited davenport iowa Internet comment Author: Palm Coast, Florida Internet: Kaplan University Internet

32, Report #1190283

Nov 20 2014
Kaplan University Kaplan University's financial aid dept. lies on nemourous occasions about my student loans. I feel I was overcharged for classes and lied to about my financial aid status. Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Kaplan University Internet

33, Report #1190086

Nov 19 2014
Kaplan University Davenport, Iowa They lead me to believe that I could get a degree as a paralegal and obtain gainful employment. Davenport Iowa questions Author: Oregon, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

Nov 18 2014
Kaplan University I was told Kaplan provided a loan to student that maxed out their government student loans and did not finish all classes needed to graduate. Davenport Iowa Author: Hortense, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport, Iowa

Nov 13 2014
Kaplan College Kaplan University I first began my studies as KaplaNow in 2014 I tried to become certified and am being informed that neither school I attended was ever accredited to allow AAMA certification. thornton Colorado Author: leominster, Massachusetts Health Care Education: Kaplan College thornton, Colorado

Nov 03 2014
Kaplan University Ripped off by Kaplan and told by advisor it was my fault that I had back surgery Davenport Ohio comments Author: Statesville, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Kaplan University Financial Aid Department The Worst Department of Any School I have ever attended Nationwide Author: Fernley, Nevada Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Financial Aid Department Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Kaplan University Kaplan College I want to join any legal actions against Kaplan University. On-Line, Davenport Iowa Internet, Iowa Willing to join the club Author: San Diego, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Internet

39, Report #1171955

Aug 24 2014
Kaplan University LSAT Experience In 2010, I enrolled for the prepartion of the LSAT through Kaplan University. I paid the cost of $1199.00 for training did all the required work came to class each session even a few Saturday's and Sundays as the course required. I was active in class ans The Kaplan Ripoff University, beware students don't waste your money Troy Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Education & Learning Centers: Kaplan University LSAT Experience Troy, Michigan

Aug 12 2014
Kaplan University Deceptive Billing Online Nationwide Author: Tracy, California Education & Learning Centers: Kaplan University Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
Kaplan Real Estate Education University Kaplan University Published and misquoted Nevada Real Estate Law LaCrosse, Wisconsin Author: newport beach, California Education & Learning Centers: Kaplan Real Estate Education University LaCrosse,, Wisconsin

Aug 02 2014
Kaplan University Fraud, Filing for ATB Online Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Internet

Jul 18 2014
Kaplan University Online Bogus Charges After I Left Davenport Iowa Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Davenport, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
Kaplan University Trying to scam. Nationwide Kaplan university DO NOT GO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Kaplan university online ripped off, took all loan money and kept it. Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university online Internet

Jun 27 2014
Kaplan University Kaplan College Kaplan Career Center Kaplan Tech School Kaplan is a ripoff, and basically useless Fort Worth NationwideTexas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Education & Learning Centers: Kaplan University Nationwide

May 25 2014
Kaplan University Online Kaplan University Not only receiving calls from $800 I owe them at work but also getting my paycheck deducted because of the $35,000 they took from my loans online Internet possible solution Author: Vail, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Online Internet

May 08 2014
Kaplan University Kaplan LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST KAPLAN UNIVERSITY davenport Iowa Kaplan degree Author: Ossian, Indiana Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University davenport, Iowa

May 06 2014
Kaplan University Rip-off, sub-par education, taking advantage of students, fake degree, no acedemic rigor, diploma mill Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

Apr 22 2014
Kaplan University Online Business Departmet (Stipend) No reliable contact info, Issues with sending stipend Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Online Internet