Company Directory | larry-h
Approximately 119 Reports Found

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria overcharging PEORIA Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria PEORIA, Arizona

Dec 09 2016

Nov 25 2016
Larry H Miller Super Ford I showed up interested in Ford edges. They tried to get me into a Ford Edge with a price quote of 25500. I told them that I would think about it and I drove away.Slc Utah Author: Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Super Ford Slc, Utah

Oct 17 2016
Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Stock Investments & Management Groups Corp.; Fraudulent investment scheme, such Alliances Networks to Sale Sub-standard Vehicles, Increase Investors scheme or the promise of high-yield returns, with L.H.M. Integrity as qualifying sale; Katherine R McCall scammed, suffering excess $11,233.39 just operational repair level ,funds depleted, many more pending, Sandy Utah Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Sandy, Utah

Aug 27 2016
Larry H Hourd Award Notification Commission sent me and award letter stating I would win $1,327,940.00 if I paid $12.99 of an Acquisition FEE. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Hourd Kansas

Mar 30 2016
Larry H Miller Dodge Chrysler Jeep Surprise Typical Car Dealership! Will destroy your credit and leave you hanging. Surprise Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Dodge Chrysler Jeep Surprise Surprise, Arizona

Mar 12 2016
Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs Bill Stahelin General Manager Used Car Manager Allan Wattes, Internet Manager - Mis-Representation /Bait and Switch Colorado Springs Colorado All Issues Resolved Author: Lakewood, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, Colorado

Feb 01 2016
larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Glenn Coe general manager Terrible customer service Surprise Arizona Back ground from an industry insider. Author: Surprise , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Surprise, Arizona

Oct 18 2015
Larry H Miller used cars Orem Danny Adams We were looking for a car for our son. He told us he had a 2006 Acura he even showed us on the computer 5 hours later we paid for the car in cash. We found out the next day when they delivered it to Orem it was a 2001 of course Danny was gone and all I get even from the manager is I'll have to wait for Danny to get back. I feel Danny did a classic bait and switch Orem Utah Renison terri throwing stones in glass houses. Author: Mapleton, Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller used cars Orem Orem, Utah

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Aug 08 2015
LARRY H MILLER JEEP WYOMING AND LOMAS ALBUQUERQUE NM GEN MGR DAVE MONTEMORON BAIT AND SWITCH SERVICE ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto Dealer Repairs: LARRY H MILLER JEEP WYOMING AND LOMAS ALBUQUERQUE NM ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Jul 07 2015
Larry H Miller Toyota Cracked windshield 2 weeks after purchase Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Toyota Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 03 2015
Larry H MIller Volkswagon Larry H MIller auto sales Larry H Miller Phoenix car sales, used car Avondale Arizona Author: mESA, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H MIller Volkswagon Avondale , Arizona

Jun 28 2015
Larry H Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Mechanic catches tech is lie Surprise Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Larry H Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram internet

Jun 07 2015
Larry H Miller VW Misrepresentation of auto Denver Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller VW Denver , Colorado

Apr 25 2015
Larry H. Miller, Albuquerque Larry H. Miller SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL RIP-OFF Albuquerque New Mexico The LHM Chain Is Well Known SCUM and Here's Your Remedy Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Auto Repair Service: Larry H. Miller, Albuquerque Albuquerque, New Mexico

Apr 08 2015
Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs, 5115 New Car Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923 I choose to lodge complaint to the following dealer of fraudulent activities, Auto repairs shop negligence: 1) falsifying business records 2) false and misleading behavior 3) criminal sabotage Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Casper, Wyoming Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs, 5115 New Car Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80923 Colorado Springs, Colorado

18, Report #1219628

Apr 01 2015
LandCar Agency Larry H Miller Group LandCar AgencyTOTAL CARE AUTO POWERED BY LANDCAR Landcar Insurance ServicesLarry H Miller GroupBRAD FRANCIS CHEVY Total Care Auto WILL NOT PAY FOR NEEDED REPAIRS SANDY Utah Author: LOS LUNAS, New Mexico Auto Warranty: LandCar Agency SANDY, Utah

Mar 21 2015
Larry h miller fiat Added extra fee Tucson Arizona Miller Is SCUM Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Larry h miller fiat Tucson, Arizona

20, Report #1198481

Dec 30 2014
Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Mendoza Jonathan Brian -AttorneyMichelle- SecretaryIvan- Doesn't return callsElizabeth- suggested I hire a different attorney if I don't like itHIRED THROUGH LARRY H PARKER They dont return calls, never available, NEGLIGENCE, SUBMITTED INCORECT documents to JUDGE resulting in denial of settlement long beach California Author: los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Mendoza long beach, California

21, Report #1193148

Dec 04 2014
Larry H. Miller Toyota - Peoria Dealership took back the vehicle and stole our $3000 down payment!! Peoria Arizona My Blood Is Boiling!!! Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Toyota - Peoria Peoria, Arizona

Nov 18 2014
Event Resources Larry H 866-307-4955 Complete chaos, lack of disreguard for customer satisfaction, borderline illegal Los Angeles California Author: Baker City, Oregon Festivals & Event Services: Event Resources Los Angeles, California

Nov 15 2014
Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket Salvage Vehicle Orem Utah Author: Lehi, Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket Orem, Utah

Sep 02 2014
Larry H Miller Honda/Landcar Management breach of contract, deceptive practices, lying, illegal business practices Murray Utah
I agree Author: , Utah Auto Warranty: Larry H Miller Honda/Landcar Management Murray , Utah

Jul 16 2014
Larry H Miller Bountiful LHM Bountiful Horrible Dealership! Bountiful Utah Author: Bountiful, Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Bountiful Select State/Province