Company Directory | lending-tree
Approximately 58 Reports Found

Sep 12 2016
Henry McClain said lending tree Henry said he now works for lendingntree that took over speedy cash(Jerry Fernandez) company but they still have the same number he told me that I would get a loan for $10000 pulse the $360 that was taken by Jerry for western union fees Internet
Author: Morongo valley, California Internet Fraud: Henry McClain said lending tree Internet

May 10 2016
Lending Tree Services Debited $39.95 from my checking account on 2/22/16. Non authorized withdraw. They do not have phone number Internet Author: Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Lending Tree Services Internet

May 07 2016
Lending Tree- SCAM ALERT PRE-APPROVED ONLY TO BE DENIED? Portland Oregon Author: Norwell, Massachusetts Commerical Lending Firm: Lending Tree Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Lending tree LendingtreeLending TreeLending tree club Bait and Switch interest rate Leesburg Florida Author: Weirsdale, Florida Financial Services: Lending tree Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
Champion Mortgage I was contacted by Champion Mortgage after applying on line to lending tree in 2002. Rich Jacobs was my best friend and called my often several times daily. I was very naive and trusted him. He convinced me they would handle everything and I only needed to put my daughter's income to get it approved and would be able to take her off in 3 months. He was going to pay off all my bills --consolidate them--my payments would be less and I could refinance at a lower rate in 1 year. He did not pay off all my bills--my payments were more--my daughter is STILL on my account. I am still drowning in debt--at risk of losing my home. Instead of owing for 9 years which I did--I owe for 20. He almost has ruined my relationship with my daughter --she can't buy a home and I may end up homeless. If there is ever a class action suit--please contact me. Thank you--In desperation. New Jersey Naive Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
Quicken Loans Lending tree Designed to be Amazing: Yes it was how they bait and switch RipOffs Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: Shamong, New Jersey Homeowner Associations: Quicken Loans Nationwide
7, Report #1205400

Jan 29 2015
lending tree loan broker Nationwide Author: Flint, Michigan Loans: lending tree Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Lending Tree Fraudulent Unauthorized Credit Card Charges Internet Author: California Credit Services: Lending Tree Internet

Sep 18 2013
Lending tree Lending tree deceptive offers Charlotte North Carolina Author: Cleveland , Tennessee Loans: Lending tree Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 08 2013
I freedom direct Using lending tree to find va home loans i found ifreedom direct. i found over all they were very po Using lending tree to find va home loans i found ifreedom direct. i found over all they were very poor as a lender. i am unsatisfied with there services. I would not recommend them to any veteran looking to use a va loan. The disconnect between them and the laws and regulation for the east coast is unreal. Having not one but two different law offices recommend swapping providers . Though their front line loan officers preform well. There loan processing is very underachieving. Unable to meet deadlines, unorganized, poor communication with other departments, poor planning and time management. I am a person with ave credit and above ave capital. I wished I had used other loan institutions. I hope lending tree takes their rating process seriously and takes into account all feedback. You can reach out to me at anytime for more information. Salt Lake City Utah iFreedom Direct® Response Author: Washington , New Jersey Brokerage Companies: I freedom direct Salt Lake City , Utah

Nov 28 2012
Discover home loans Formally lending tree 400.00 appraisal close on time Internet Author: Worthville, Kentucky Consumer Services: Discover home loans Internet

Nov 24 2012
Lending Tree Lending Tree promotes bad lender's mortgage databases Internet Author: University Place, Washington Brokerage Companies: Lending Tree Internet

Aug 13 2012
Done Right! Done Right by Lending Tree Nothing but a big scam! Do not become a vendor ever!!! Internet Author: tampa, Florida Builders & Contractors: Done Right! Internet

Jan 13 2011
Atlantic Lending Services Atlantic Lending Tree stay away from a loan office name paul davidson. I was given an email saying I was approved for a $5,000 loan however I had to send in due to my credit not being so good of $603.75. they calleed it a Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Atlantic Lending Services Internet

Dec 02 2010
Lending Solutions Inc (Lending Tree) LSI Mortgage Plus, False Promises, Qualified, Appraised, Locked-in, and left hanging, Internet CORRECTION - Two Lending Solutions, Inc.s Author: Katy, Texas Mortgage Companies: Lending Solutions Inc (Lending Tree) Internet

Oct 22 2010
11:01 AM Lending Tree IS A SCAM. BEWARE OF APPRAISAL FEE. LOANS ARE MISREPRESENTED Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Mortgage Companies: Internet

Sep 09 2010
Premier Lending Tree Group Loan company, scam, rip off, Indianapolis, Indiana Not a company Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: Premier Lending Tree Group Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 03 2010
Flagstar Bank LSI Mortgage Plus a Lending Tree Preferred Partner Flagstar Bank and LSI Mortgage Plus false promises questionable practices Troy, Michigan Author: fort worth, Texas Mortgage Companies: Flagstar Bank Troy, Michigan

May 15 2009
Lending Tree Over Estimates Property Values To Increase Business Lending Tree Over Estimates Property Values to Increase Business Charlotte, North Carolina Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Lending Tree Charlotte, North Carolina

May 13 2009
Lending Tree They have no idea what they are doing and it cost me $600 to find out. Irvine California Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Lending Tree Nationwide

May 02 2009
Eagle Nationwide Mortgage Direct A Subsidiary Of EAGLE BANK Eagle Nationwide Mortgage Copr ENMC DIRECT, They Keep you Hangin on! Then Leave you twisting in the wind! Salt Lake City, Utah Perhaps Lending Tree is to Blame Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Mortgage Companies: Eagle Nationwide Mortgage Corp Direct A Subsidiary Of Eagle National Bank Salt Lake City,, Utah

Jan 24 2009
Flemington Trust Financial SCAM!!! Used Lending Tree!!! Worcester Massachusetts Important - Please READ! Author: floral park, New York Loans: Flemington Trust Financial Worcester, Massachusetts

Jan 05 2009

Dec 20 2008
Lending Tree, LLC Lending Tree's Website is NOT Secure Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Loans: Lending Tree, LLC Internet

Nov 17 2008
Lending Tree RIPOFF WILL SCREW YOUR CREDIT!!! DISHONEST Charlotte North Carolina Lending Tree, anything to get a $$$ Author: Alexandria, Virginia Loans: Lending Tree Charlotte, North Carolina