Company Directory | live-person
Approximately 181 Reports Found

Sep 12 2016
The Neat Company Neat, Cloud Neat, Neat Company,Neat Organizing Software, Neat Software rip off, keep on charging for cancelled service, no reply to emails, no live person to talk to, 1601 Market Street # 3500, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Pennsylvania
Author: Allen, Texas Computer Software: The Neat Company Internet
2, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

Jul 14 2016
SST Card Services Cannot reach a LIVE person when calling their customer service phone number St. Joseph Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: SST Card Services Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
EliteSingles Elite Singles is the worst dating site out there. They have no USA phone numbers to call to complain and they automatically renew your membership. I actually cancelled my member ship on June 8th. I provided confirmation but they said I didn't cancel until July 6th and they would not refund my money. You can't talk to a live person, only email. They charged 89 dollars for one month and then lie about the cancellation to keep your money. DO NOT USE!!! HORRIBLE SITE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE INTERNET!!! COMPLETE RIPOFF!! Author: Golden Valley, Minnesota Dating Services: EliteSingles Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
Guthry Rhenker Vita Power Vitamins, Make it impossible to contact a live person to return their CRAPY vitamins called now four times and leave my number to be called back and I never get the call? Looks like a SCAM to me! LOUSY CS service rude! Pueblo Colorado Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Guthry Rhenker Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Cellular Outfitter Horrible service: no order, no response, no live person to talk to Internet Internet Author: Flower Mound, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter Internet

Oct 09 2015
DRESS LILLY It took 3 months to receive my shirt i ordered, i swear this is no exaggeration and when I finally got it there is no tag on the shirt. It wasn't so in properly and didn't fit and you can't get a live person to even complain to Internet Author: Odenton, Maryland Clothing Stores: DRESS LILLY Internet

Sep 01 2015
Kasamba Live Person psychics, tarot New York Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Psychic: Kasamba Internet

Jul 27 2015

May 31 2015
wm public plus i received this letter in the mail containing a check for $1998.45. i thought it was a a scam so i tried to call the number only to be told i cant have a live person until i cashed check and completed assignments. bentonville Arkansas Author: clarksville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: wm public plus bentonville, Arkansas

May 01 2015
Eyetensive sent free trial products and continued to products.It is impossible to talk to a live person. Internet Author: walla walla, Washington On-Line Stores: Eyetensive Internet

Mar 24 2015
Jailcallsusa I paid for the unlimited calls from a prison, jail calls usa was suppose to send me a give the inmate to call me..they took my money..but never sent me a number..they dont have a phone number on the website...but they give uvthe option to contact them..or talk to a live rep...but when u choose either of them options..they still dont provide you with a phone number to them..or no live person is available. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Computer Fraud: Jailcallsusa Internet
13, Report #1201126

Jan 12 2015
Vibrant Spirit Fraudster (on Kasamba site) VIBRANT SPIRIT (KASAMBA – LIVE PERSON) PLEASE AVOID THIS PSYCHIC HE IS A BIG TIME FRAUD AND A CONMAN from a low life background. Please must read on...... Internet Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Vibrant Spirit Fraudster (on Kasamba site) Internet
14, Report #1192599

Dec 02 2014
03:48 PM Account was setup by a minor and then when process doene per their instructions via email because they have NO customer service phone number to get help from a live person under any circumstances, the website stated was deleted and it was not. So then 2 weeks later they withdrew $97.00 without authorization from my bank account. Even though we had deleted the account and no blog was ever even started. Not only do they not have a customer service phone number, the email responses are generalized and do not answer specific questions asked. This company is a scam, they will under no circumstance give any refund. Internet Issues Resolved..... Author: Corsicana, Texas Media Outlets: Internet

Sep 18 2014
International Travel Solutions, LLC Vacation Services of America, Inc. Deducting money out of my account and no services rendered. Cannot talk to live person and/or return calls several days later. Maitland Nationwide Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Travel Services: International Travel Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Travel Corp Getaways they took my money, didn't provide services at all, could not get a live person to return call. Internet Author: Mauckport, Indiana Hotel: Travel Corp Getaways Internet

Sep 03 2014
kasamba live person/Master Z master z is a fraud Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Astrologers & Psychics: kasamba Internet

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Jul 15 2014
George Manteghi Got a gift card for father's day, wanted to activate and see the amount. Greendot want Social Security number and I am not giving it. unable to talk to live person. Greenville South Carolina Followup Author: Greenville, South Carolina Auto Parts: George Manteghi Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 07 2014
Kasamba I am an African American Psychic and I have applied for employment with Kasamba, known as Live Person, a Psychic Online Nework and have been denied Employent. Each time they turn me down is because they say I have Profile issues. They tell me to make ad Discrimination Internet
I don't know why people are being so nasty. Author: Birmingham, Alabama Psychic: Kasamba Internet

Jun 12 2014
Adam Ginsberg International Please do fall victim to this company. They hide behind a voice message and email. Never get to talk to a live person. Los Angeles California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Work at Home Business: Adam Ginsberg International Los Angeles, California

May 29 2014
YP Advertising Solutions YP Yellow Pages Pay Per CallYP Pay Per Call YP Pay Per Call-Devisive Unfiltered call program-30 email calls answered no live person calls Tucker Georgia Author: Greenville, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: YP Advertising Solutions Tucker, Georgia

May 07 2014
Direct TV Direct TV has the worst customer service, ever. They must be so big they do not care about letting a customer to speak with a rep/agent.When you call their number all you get is a recording and no access to a live person. Finally, I looked them up on the Direct TV Con-gamer and Thieves Salt Lake City, UT Nationwide Really? Author: Sandy, Utah Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 15 2014
Farley Windows Greenview Windows, KP Building Products I had my home built in 2007 all Farley Windows and doors. We bought them because of the lifetime warranty. 50% of the windows are falling apart. Called Farley several times never spoke to a live person. Left a message in the General office mailbox because thats where it leads you when you call noe matter what time of day it is and to date 3 weeks later not return call no resolution to my window issues onterio Canada Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Building Products: Farley Windows onterio, Ontario

Mar 11 2014
walmart myfamily mobile Impossible to Talk to a Live Person Round rock Texas Just a warning Author: austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: walmart myfamily mobile Round rock, Texas