Company Directory | live-person

Sep 01 2015
Kasamba Live Person psychics, tarot New York Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Psychic: Kasamba Internet

Jul 27 2015
Jpay J PAY CANT GET LIVE PERSON TO RETURN CALL, BLOCKED ACCOUNT AND NO RESPONSE MIAMI FLORIDA Author: Lantana, Florida Financial Services: Jpay

May 31 2015
wm public plus i received this letter in the mail containing a check for $1998.45. i thought it was a a scam so i tried to call the number only to be told i cant have a live person until i cashed check and completed assignments. bentonville Arkansas Author: clarksville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: wm public plus bentonville, Arkansas

May 01 2015
Eyetensive sent free trial products and continued to products.It is impossible to talk to a live person. Internet Author: walla walla, Washington On-Line Stores: Eyetensive Internet

Mar 24 2015
Jailcallsusa I paid for the unlimited calls from a prison, jail calls usa was suppose to send me a number..to give the inmate to call me..they took my money..but never sent me a number..they dont have a phone number on the website...but they give uvthe option to contact them..or talk to a live rep...but when u choose either of them options..they still dont provide you with a phone number to them..or no live person is available. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Computer Fraud: Jailcallsusa Internet

6, Report #1201126

Jan 12 2015
Vibrant Spirit Fraudster (on Kasamba site) VIBRANT SPIRIT (KASAMBA – LIVE PERSON) PLEASE AVOID THIS PSYCHIC HE IS A BIG TIME FRAUD AND A CONMAN from a low life background. Please must read on...... Internet Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Vibrant Spirit Fraudster (on Kasamba site) Internet

7, Report #1192599

Dec 02 2014
theblogpress.com Account was setup by a minor and then when process doene per their instructions via email because they have NO customer service phone number to get help from a live person under any circumstances, the website stated was deleted and it was not. So then 2 weeks later they withdrew $97.00 without authorization from my bank account. Even though we had deleted the account and no blog was ever even started. Not only do they not have a customer service phone number, the email responses are generalized and do not answer specific questions asked. This company is a scam, they will under no circumstance give any refund. Internet Issues Resolved..... Author: Corsicana, Texas Media Outlets: theblogpress.com Internet

Sep 18 2014
International Travel Solutions, LLC Vacation Services of America, Inc. Deducting money out of my account and no services rendered. Cannot talk to live person and/or return calls several days later. Maitland Nationwide Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Travel Services: International Travel Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Travel Corp Getaways they took my money, didn't provide services at all, could not get a live person to return call. Internet Author: Mauckport, Indiana Hotel: Travel Corp Getaways Internet

Sep 03 2014
kasamba live person/Master Z master z is a fraud Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Astrologers & Psychics: kasamba Internet

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Jul 15 2014
George Manteghi Got a gift card for father's day, wanted to activate and see the amount. Greendot want Social Security number and I am not giving it. unable to talk to live person. Greenville South Carolina Followup Author: Greenville, South Carolina Auto Parts: George Manteghi Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 07 2014
Kasamba I am an African American Psychic and I have applied for employment with Kasamba, known as Live Person, a Psychic Online Nework and have been denied Employent. Each time they turn me down is because they say I have Profile issues. They tell me to make ad Discrimination Internet
I don't know why people are being so nasty. Author: Birmingham, Alabama Psychic: Kasamba Internet

Jun 12 2014
Adam Ginsberg International Please do fall victim to this company. They hide behind a voice message and email. Never get to talk to a live person. Los Angeles California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Work at Home Business: Adam Ginsberg International Los Angeles, California

May 29 2014
YP Advertising Solutions YP Yellow Pages Pay Per CallYP Pay Per Call YP Pay Per Call-Devisive Unfiltered call program-30 email calls answered no live person calls Tucker Georgia Author: Greenville, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: YP Advertising Solutions Tucker, Georgia

May 07 2014
Direct TV Direct TV has the worst customer service, ever. They must be so big they do not care about letting a customer to speak with a rep/agent.When you call their number all you get is a recording and no access to a live person. Finally, I looked them up on the Direct TV Con-gamer and Thieves Salt Lake City, UT Nationwide Really? Author: Sandy, Utah Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 15 2014
Farley Windows Greenview Windows, KP Building Products I had my home built in 2007 all Farley Windows and doors. We bought them because of the lifetime warranty. 50% of the windows are falling apart. Called Farley several times never spoke to a live person. Left a message in the General office mailbox because thats where it leads you when you call noe matter what time of day it is and to date 3 weeks later not return call no resolution to my window issues onterio Canada Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Building Products: Farley Windows onterio, Ontario

Mar 11 2014
walmart myfamily mobile Impossible to Talk to a Live Person Round rock Texas Just a warning Author: austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: walmart myfamily mobile Round rock, Texas

Dec 31 2013
Live person/Kasamba Readings by Marianna is a male con artist New York New York Author: Redhill/London, Colorado Fortune Tellers: Live person/Kasamba New York, New York

Dec 27 2013
Live person/Kasamba spiritual master psychic Internet Author: Redhill/London, Colorado Public Defender: Live person/Kasamba Internet

Oct 27 2013
Securus Technologies Securus Correctional Billing Services Rip off! they block your account if you pay daily with debit card. There is NO way to speak to a live person. Internet SECURUS THE WORST CRIMINALS OF ALL! Author: Fort Worth, Texas Consumer Services: Securus Technologies Internet

Oct 07 2013
cna test coach I orded a study guide to install on my computer and they double charged me. they do not provide their customers a phone number so I can't talk to a live person to resolve this issue.  internet Author: lynn, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: cna test coach internet, Select State/Province

Aug 09 2013
Live Person Psychics Ruined my life Usa FYI Author: Alabama Psychic: Live Person Psychics Select State/Province

Aug 08 2013
Live Person Psychics Fraud Con False Hope internet Author: Connecticut Psychic: Live Person Psychics Internet

Jul 12 2013
T. Ron Zaken, Zaken Corporation Zaken is a ripoff/scam artist. People borrow money for the business to get ahead, end up further in debt. Chatsworth California I am a current finder and it works for me family and friends.. Author: Valdosta, Georgia Corrupt Companies: T. Ron Zaken, Zaken Corporation Chatsworth, California