Company Directory | lobel-financial
Approximately 92 Reports Found

Nov 06 2014
lobel financial sicko repo recovery anehiem Nationwide Author: coachella, California Attorneys General: lobel financial Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
lobel financial corp. Excessive interest Charged Anaheim CA. Author: Spring Valley, California Car Financing: lobel financial corp. Anaheim, Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
Lobel Financial Finance company a TOTAL RIPOFF DO NOT USE Los Angeles California Author: Citrus Heights, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial Los Angeles, California

Jul 29 2014
lobel financial charged my wife and I 3773.18 to finance us and we was financed for 9299.50 on a 12, 361 with a 3k down .went to another dealership and they said that's no way we should have gotten charged that much and they only reported that we payed Anaheim California Author: Palmdale, California Car Financing: lobel financial Anaheim, California

May 27 2014
Lobel Financial Seeking Collection on a Car That I no longer have for more than the car is worth Anaheim California Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Car Financing: Lobel Financial Nationwide

Oct 16 2013
Lobel Financial Watch Out very Rude, Demanding, and They Prey on the Elderly and Disabled Anaheim, California Author: Rock Springs, Wyoming Car Financing: Lobel Financial Select State/Province

7, Report #1071959

Aug 01 2013
Lobel Financial Auto Finance Anaheim California Author: Fresno, California Collection Agencies: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Jul 31 2013
Lobel Financial harassing calls, threats, and unprofessional!!! Anaheim California Author: rowlett, Texas Financial Services: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Jul 09 2013
lobel-financial scam car resellers Anahimeim California Author: Lakewood, Washington Loans: lobel-financial Anahimeim, California

Jun 10 2013
Lobel Financial Insurance Scam Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Financing: Lobel Financial Albuquerque, New Mexico

May 30 2013
Lobel Financial Unprofessional Business Practices, Unlawful Repossesion, Fraud, Unsatisfactory Customer Service Tucson Arizona Author: Benson, Arizona Loans: Lobel Financial Tucson, Arizona

May 04 2013
Lobel Financial Lost Title California California Author: San Jacinto, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial California, California

Apr 25 2013
Lobel Financial C T Corporate Systems No Insurance Scam! Midvale, Utah Author: , Utah Financial Services: Lobel Financial Midvale, Utah

Apr 17 2013
Lobel Financial... LIES, UNETHICAL, RIPOFF Lobel, Financial, UNETHICAL SCAM, LIES, DO NOT ACCEPT A LOAN FROM THEM San Diego, California
Author: san diego, California Loans: Lobel Financial... LIES, UNETHICAL, RIPOFF San Diego, California

Feb 17 2013
lobel financial at january 29-2013 the towing truck show up at my house to pick my truck gmc sierra i almost paid off 20 months payed $11.000 thosand payed only own the interest but the p[roblem is tha i am the only anaheim , California Author: guadalupe, California Credit Reporting Agencies: lobel financial anaheim, California

Feb 04 2013
Lobel Financial They will rip you off and do nothing to own up Internet Author: Valley Center, California Loans: Lobel Financial Internet

Feb 02 2013
LOBEL FINANCIAL Lobel repossed my car and they told me that I had to pay the full balance of the of $14,411.30 with 8days to get my vehicle. They told me that they would mail me the letter stating that so that could ANAHEIM, California Author: FAIRFIELD, California Financial Services: LOBEL FINANCIAL ANAHEIM, California

Dec 23 2012
Lobel Financial Can not get Car back after Car was repossed with no notice Aneheim, California Author: Bethune, South Carolina Loans: Lobel Financial Aneheim, California

Dec 12 2012
Lobel financial Insurance fraud, repossession rude no communication scam Anaheim , California Author: Bakersfield, California Car Financing: Lobel financial Anaheim, California

Dec 03 2012
Lobel Financial I had the car for two years two months i would be done one payment late woke up car gone i have cancer i need my car Anaheim, California Author: signal hill, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Sep 24 2012
Lobel Financial No proof of insurance scam For profit! Anaheim, California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Financing: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Aug 14 2012
Lobel Financial Claimed I did not have insurance, claimed never received documents. Anaheim, California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Aug 08 2012
LOBEL Financial They are real smart Anaheim, California
Author: Visalia, California Car Financing: LOBEL Financial Anaheim, California

Apr 24 2012
Lobel Financial Vanessa @ Ocean Express Auto They let the co-buyer take my car after I put a 5000.00 down payment. Didnt help me get my car back. Said she had just as much rights as I did they just want their money f*ck me as a customer paying Anaheim, California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Apr 08 2012
Lobel Financial Added on fees and dishonesty.Claiming I have no insurance coverage Anaheim, California Author: Eagle Mountain, Utah Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

panel